Sign in to follow this  
farey

WHAT TURNS YOU ON LADIES

shyhem   

I thought the only thing that is turned on and off was the light,had no idea ladies had a switch too,in that case does it come with automatic stimulation like the new cadillac brakes :D

ahahahahaha, Shyhem...thats hilarious!! "Switches" kuyee...*lol*...

Personally, what turns me on is a bit of grease, some bariis and dont forget to pay my lease! :D:D:D

QoxootiMammi

"I am the key, the voice, the link to the outside world...for Mon Familia Nomad"

--QoxootiMammi ( :D )

Rokko   

LOL...RunWay..u must be living in Asia...cuz I heard they kool with them peepz who r like that..LOL.

Hahaha....dem chicks are diff....there are taiwanese, Japanese, chinese, American and european made. they come with diff switches.... So better know the product b4 u sweat on lookin for the switch.....It is Bloody frustratin when u try to ignore the Instruction Guide and U cant locate the Switch button!!!!!!

Anyways Sxb.....Use The Force!!..Use The Force!!!...I mean The Conversation and the foreplay!!!!

LoooooL@ Runawaaaaay Virgin...Isnt that Guy the psycho that was on the TV last nite..but then agian Some gurls find Micheal jackson a sexy beast!!!... :D:D:D:D

Mobb Legend .....I always thought my life is wasted in the US :D

Legend...Micheal jackson is a light skin monkey..:)I don't think I'll be interested icon_razz.gif

Clown I find SUMO WRESTLERS sexier than any Faarax....ymmmmm icon_razz.gif Ilaahey ka cabso, maxaad ii soo xasuusinaysaa yaakhey! :mad:

*Cute/Hot/Sexy guy

*A really nice car, maybe say a Lexus ;)

*Can buy me anything in the world

And one more thing ama a bit of a goldigger.

Ariadne   

Did someone say good charlotte? oh my gosh! they are so lame!

I mean whats up with these punk poser bands?

whoever buys their stuff please with all due respect hurl yourself off a bridge (preferably with an ancor tied to you)