Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

What is a terrorist ?

What do you think?

Is the word "terrorist" the new "nigger"?.

In my opinion, when arabs/muslims are called terrorists, it is nothing more than a racial/religionist slur. The word "nigger" was intended to implant inferiority into the psyche of slaves for domination and control by the white man, the same way the word "terrorist" is to create fear in the mind of the muslim Americans.

Both words are deragatory and they both carry racial/religous connotation based on bigotry.

Hibo   

The word Terrorist is a political word

Libaax-Sankataabte

I think you made agreat point here

Bismilahirrahmanirahim,

ALhamdulilahirabilalemin,

May Allahs peace and blessings be on our prophet Muhammed,

One of the singn of the Al Sa'at Al uzma(The great hour)

is when de tyrants rule their nations.

And groups of people rebel against them they use this word

and label groups.

the main thing today.Is are you Muslim or an infidel.

The strugle for worldly benefit Muslims v.s. Infidels

the strugle in Palestine is for revenge and for wordly

benefit (for their Lands.)

a muslim should not retaliate unless he is attacked. He

should provoce evil but good.

but Yet the Jews are cowards they are afraid to die because

they know they will meet Allah and feel his wrath yet they

still do not acknowledge Allah. when I read the news that

the Jews put 60 muslims in front of their tanks, I don;t

understand it

why use tanks if you have human shields

the Jews are nothing but the lowest of the lowest and for

them their is eternal Hell-fire.

And Allah SWT knows best.

Wa aleykum sàlam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhu

oNe LOVE mean loving your country from heart not just mouth

A SOMALIA The TREUE SOMALIAN

Say No to Qabil becouse-QABIL AND Qaxooti Go together.

Deeq A.   

The calling is exactly the same my man. You would have to be under the thumb of whites christians to be a 'nigger' or a "terrorist". We, African Americans, don't call palestians or any other arabic people "terrorists". Its just another white trick. The message is the same: DEGRADE, DEMONIZE AND RULE.

Hibo   

"War against Terrorism" is a new strategy of waging war against any country that does not support America. All of middle-east is "terrorist", Somalia is a terrorist, even crackheads in the streets of DC are terrorist "because they help fund terrorist". It's Bush, Jr. new term. It's a term that is conjured up to cover the fact that all these so-called terrorist countries have resources that the Bush admin want but can't have unless they bomb the shit out those countries, and "rebuild", as they had done with the Talibans. It's an "axis of evil" that Afganistan happens to be in the way of the oil in the Caspian Sea, and ain't it a coincidence that, that's where Bin Laden is supposedly hidin'?

------------------

Don't get mad..Just my opinion!

Hibo   

If ur Surname is unpronounceable Ur branded a terrorist.

If u look like an Arab ur a terrorist etc etc

If u wear a Hijab ur a terrorist!

But soo what I have come to live with it, I grew up around constant racism, I'm used to it! Yeah perhaps it did make me a stronger person, I stronger Muslim, yeah it still hurts, but u grow almost immune after a while!

Either way just IGNORE it, dats my theory!

Although I didn't do dat @ de playgrounds when I was younger, my father taught me sumthin else!

SomaliStar ur rite!

The reason I believe ppl want Osama Bin Laden & Co. is b'coz they were about to make a great deal with de other Arab countries, in order to provide Petrol/Oil to one another or sumthin like dat, the Western world got a hint & acted immediately.

Who brought down the Twin Towers? I wish it would turn out to be a White American preferably either in the FBI or CIA (that way it would probably be a Jewish Immigrant who was granted American citizenship!

& Mr Bin Laden would record a video of himself sittin in 1 of his technological caves, with all de latest equipment! wink.gif

Anyways dats just a dream!

Love ya'll

NomadSis   

Libaax

I think you so right,using the word (terrorism) is the only way to control the Muslim minds n spread their agenda...which is to Hide their unjust and cray on their Evil actions, 2 abuse Humanrights and extend their Evil-Empire... against the wishes rest of the world.

ExDane sis

Your dream comes true..lol....and Binladen is well and live...I just watched Him View minutes a go on the News...and his New Video just arrived on AlJazira..The guy look Fine as ever....Guess what? the Baloons is Scared as ever!!!...lol

Ur NomadSis who is one the Move.

MUUMIN   

The definition of the word Terorist had been a topic for many discusions in the past few months; and the best definition I came up with was "one mans terorist is another man's freedom fighter"; but your explanation is very loging and right on target; and the whole purpose of the word terorist is to create a fair in the heart of Muslims; good thinking and thanks;;;;

Muumin

Hibo   

sxbayaal

let's be realistic i think you guys are a bit extreme when u defend terrorism. I agree there is times when terrorism is justifiable however to say terrorism is the new "n" word is stretching the issue. I know terrorism is linked to islam at the moment but in historical contex, terrorism have been used by a lot of different people from different religion, usually the oprressed uses it against the oprressor, so is the case here.

take care.

Freedom   

You must be joking. You cannot really believe that the word terrorist has anything to do with race or religion.

The term terrorist is simple. It is anyone who is to cowardly to fight soldiers and choose to target innocent women and children instead. Hoping to "scare" or cause them "terror".

The western countries may accidently kill women and children when targeting soldiers but this is never done as a goal.

America is full of all races and all religions and yet you single minded muslums try and twist our love of religous and racial freedom into something bad. May god open your heart some day to all religions and all races.

Hibo   

Freedom,

"you muslims"? How you gonna sit there and say that WE are the only ones that kill women and children and not soldiers? How you gonna sit there and say that the WESTERN COUNTRIES don't do such a horrid thing and imply that only MUSLIMS do? How you gonna sit there and look stupidly naive and diss somalis and muslims alike and side with the WESTERN COUNTRIES?

I must say though, CNN & Co. did a good job of brain-washing the easily-impressionables. Truth is, bad people exist every where, no doubt. Believe it or not, some of 'em happen to SAY they are muslims and kill innocent women and children, when they know as muslims, if they want to wage a war, they are not to harm a single woman, child nor even a insignificant tree. But you know what, these muslims who are fightin' "JIHADS" are not representin' us at all. They all have political agendas, and not ALLAH in mind. Pls, dont be stupid enuff to think that the WEST don't kill women and children, becuz when they do, they call it COLLATERAL DAMAGE, and you will never hear it on CNN :)

Next time you do watch the news, look real carefully: are the people starin back at you Muslims? no..are the CEOs of Powerful corporations in the WEST muslims? No...they are christians and they are jews.

SO HOW DARE YOU SIT THERE AND BLATANTLY SAY THAT WESTERN COUNTRIES REPRESENT ALL RELIGIONS AND ALL RACES?

------------------

Don't get mad..Just my opinion!

Hibo   

Well said opinionated....I guess am out of words here, couldn't agree with u more gurl. Peace.

------------------

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Almighty can stand up to anything."

Liqaye   

A terrorist is the freedom fighter who has not won yet.

Examples of these:

Nelson Mandela

Eamon De Valera of ireland

Robert Mugabe although scince 1997 they have been using the word to describe him again.

Mao tsetung

E.T.C

Khayr   

Salaamz,

was watching CNN just now (wasn't my fault, it was on when I hit up the living room)

anyways,

the picture for Muslims looks very deem

and scary.

I saw Prince al-waleed al-talaal of Saudia Arabia

and he was talking about taking books out of the muslim libraries and schools (banning writings of the Ulama!) and cracking hard on muslims

to appease Americans. Then u hear Israels

bombing the hell out of a city in Palestian

then the Americans trying to wage war on Iran if they don't clear out any signs of nuclear (whatever that might be!).

And I got to thinking, with all this negativity,

I would hate Muslims too and label them as

TERRORISTS.

The Media Blitz is overwhelming.

I remember during the Cold War and how the U.S.S.R. and Russians were protrayed

as being very Evil and a threat

to the WORLD.

The Media Blitz by the Americans was very effective back then and with todays tech.,

its even more effective.

Fi Amanallah