Sign in to follow this  
safi

Papa America is very generous

safi   

Papa America is very generous to his beloved baby in the Middle East.

Papa supplies to Baby all kinds of Papa-made toys:

Papa-F-16s

Papa-Gunships

Papa-M$ Missiles

Papa-M$ Bombs

Papa-Apache Helicopters

Papa-Tanks

and other Papa-made products.

Baby plays with his toys, and as all spoilt prats do, Baby is spoilt rotten:

Baby goes to picnic in military tanks

Baby goes to picnic in whirring helicopters

Baby wreaks havoc all over the place

Baby soldiers piss on Arafat compound (picture in GulfNews)

Baby defiles mosques, Baby invades churches

Baby's evil knows no bounds

Baby kills babies, Baby kills priests, Baby forces Palestinian women to deliver their babies at military checkpoints.

Baby delivers to the world a message of doom and defiance.

Humanity gets mad, even Pope is hysterious, but Papa America is unperturbed,

and Baby is only a chip off the old Bloke.

But whenever Baby tastes something of his own medicine, Baby makes faces, and Papa gets sour at poor Arafat.

So Baby kills Palestinians, and Papa's face shines with pleasure: My poor Baby! beams Papa.

Papa thinks occupation equals bliss.

Papa is for slavery.

Papa can't understand enough is enough.

Papa is gullible, Papa believes in everything Baby tells him.

Baby thinks Papa is the Boss of Mother Earth, and Baby has no reason to believe otherwise, but Baby is in for a big surprise, for Papa's feet are also made of of clay.

And Allah sees and knows all things!

Safi

Abdinuur   

Very true...well-said Safi.

And Papa misleads the American citizen and manipulates the facts about the Third World using his sophisticated technology...the media.

Regrettably, Papa uses American taxpayer dollars to finance the mass murders of innocent Palestinian civilians including men, women, and children.

Hibo   

safi:

tell it like it is, sis.

good job, humorous and truthfull.

abdinuur

good points, i wunder if decent US citizens know this.

ARAWEELO   

Safi good job, it is the truth and the truth hurts sometimes. Papa is using American tax payers money without their consent for Baby to kill innocent Palestinian civilians every day.

I printed your post to share it with my fellow co-workers today. It was shocking to them but this is the reality that most Americans aren't aware of.

Keep up the good work safi.

Bachelor   

Sis Safi cant agree more, Well said. What can i say! i wish you could publish this in a daily New paper all over the U.S dear.

One of your great admirer Bachelor says May allah bless you Safi. Keep up the good work walaalay.

Hibo   

Safi, I do agree to an extend what u have written n the incredible way u have presented, yet sis, don't u think its also the MIddle East to blame, for kissing the arse of the Papa. My believe have always been n will be, that if Muslims around the world, joined hands n stuck together, than the papa with his biggest toy, can't stop them. But the fear of the unknown is what is keeping us from going forward. Its sad indeed, to witness another form of Holocaust performed on the Muslims. From what I witness, I think the jews r out to taking their revenge of what they said, had been done to them by Hitler, on the wrong souls. Yet " the rest of the world", who have bestowed this incredible power n liberty to Israel, have their hands tied, by no one else but themselves, and r forced to watch, the suffering of the only ppl whose land they have given out to these inhuman/animal like creatures.

I can't really do anything by myself, however, everyday I make sure I write an email to a different newspaper, hopping for some miracle to happen, to make the muslims realize their power when united!

------------------

Each one of us is a masterpiece in progress

safi   

Salaamu alaikum, everybody!

I have posted the same message on newsgroups, message boards, and CNN got it on its feedback tray! And it would be beneficial for our own survival as Muslims if we all circulated our ideas and our feelings all over the place. And let our prayers and sympathies be with our brothers and sisters in this hour of need.

As we all know, this is not a war over a territory, this is a war on Islam and Muslims, and the enemy of Allah is very active.

As brother Yusuf Al Qadrawi said on Al Jazeera Jihad has become "compulsory" on Muslims everywhere.

Hibo is right, Arab leaders (including our own) have let us all down...no one takes them seriously anymore...indeed they have become the joke of the century...they are holding another pathetic conference in Cairo today...and Allah alone knows what blah blah will emerge out of this one, too.

It is heartbreaking to see us all in this ridiculous situation when Allah (SWT) has given us the perfect way of life.

But let's not lose heart, or give up to dispair, for as long as the sun rises from the East, true power belongs to the man and the woman in the street, and there is yet a chance for us Muslims to unite.

Brothers and sisters, Islam is power, and that is exactly what is worrying the Kafir.

We have it and they don't have it.

Safi

ayaanick   

Salaam to my dearest sister frown.gifI miss you and the kids)! Will call soon as I am done with Examz..Promise):

A part from that, I do agree with you to some point about Papa America. But let us not blame only Papa America for the mistreatment of the Palestinian people. I think more then anything this is a war againest Islam, and it seems that the Muslim people well at least for those who have power are doing nothing to help out the Palestine people!

My prayers are with them, and like you metioned above we will win at the end!!!

Safi's sis..

Salaam my brothers and sisters...

I totally agree with the sister who wrote this informative poam b/c everyday, the idiot box in which corporate America pays for lies to people all over the world. Some people believe whatever CNN put out there. My final thought is America is the most evil of evil when it comes to People of color, especially Afircans, and muslims..Equality my behind...