Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Walaalyalo waxaa eeshagtiin

Hibo   

Salaan wanaagsan dhamaanteen. Salaan kadeeb. i was wonder is any person can answered my question. why are we as somali fight for???? i look what's happen around the world in Middle East they fight because they want for regilion, in Bosian they fight because they want what's their again regilion. Pakistan and India they fight because regilion. However, in somali they have the same language , same regilion , same culture, same every thing. but clan divid us,Hawiya, dir iskaak digil and rahanwein. do we forget that we are muslim. un-believer divid us and now their willing to do it again and again still we no longer. this site is little history about how we got divid first http://www.somalionline.com/history.htm

so please please answer my question why we fight???????

May Allah Save Us All

Bachelor   

hello there!

I have an answer for your question. We the people of somali are NOMAD by a nature...ignorant and arogant...yet we pretend to intelligent...we fight because we dont worth to live...if we are somali most of us our "iman" is questionably weak...we reather to prefare and die for our "qabil" than to live in peace and hurmony...that is truth nothing but the whole truth...weather we like it or not.

My wishfull thinking is to live with peace and hurmony whereas the truth is we cant achieve that in the near future.

the Bachelor.

Ashwaq   

As far as I know, the Middle east if you mean Isreal and Palestine they are fighting over land, Pakistan & India they fighting over land again. As for Somalis in nutshell they are fighting over lands ownership. The one who has the land controls the land simple.

I don't think qabil has anything to do withit. but it is one of the vehicles use inorder to achieve this goal. That is what I my humbly opinioned.

Hibo   

I agree with bachelor 100%.somalis(so called leaders) are ignorants and arogant! they said they are fighting over controling and leading the country..there is nothing to lead here if you keep killing innocent ppl..

We will never acheive anything as long we have those stupid warlords running the country...here is my list for those who need to be executed or prisoned for life...

1)Morgan

2)Caydid

3)Adan gabyow

4)A/qaasim

5)Shaati gadud

this is all i can remember now but i am sure there are plenty of them out there just as bad...so nomads complete the list......

Ashwaq i guess u that but they are different reason. for example

1. Palestina and Israel fight for a land as u say but because they have different religion and ethnicity (muslim and jew)

2. Pakistan and india fighting again for land and they also have different religion and enthicity (muslim and hindus)

and any other countries that fight because they either have different enthic group or religion but somali have SAME religion and SAME culture SAME language and so on. as Bachelor say ignorant and arogan....

i live place where no somali person other than me. i miss speaking af hooyo and eating somali food