Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Abyan Ladane Faarax - the first female PM ever?

Warar aad la isla dhex maraayo ayaa sheegaayo Xasan Sh. wants a female ra'iisul wasaare and the top on that list is a diplomat by the name of Abyan (Ebyan) Ladane Faarax, a long time ambassador to Hindiya and since 2019, daljiraha Soomaaliya to Switzerland and other central European countries. She holds a Canadian citizenship. 

She was nominated as a daljire to Hindiya during dowladii C/llaahi Yuusuf in 2007 and worked with other presidents since then.

The_Ambassador_of_Somalia_to_India,_MS._

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Lately, the rumor mills were  about Dr. Saadiq Eenow .

I knew him in Ottawa in the nineties and he is a good man, one of us. Yet by judging Somali traditions, the good guys never get the opportunity to serve.

Saadiq Enow is different than the typical Puntland politicians who are  either corrupt to the bone or incompetent. Either president Hassan Sheikh get Dr Enow to get some honesty and real Somalinimo or have to find people pushed by their clans or " Milkiilayaasha".

I wouldn't advice a Somali lady to take that job at this juncture. She have to deal with real losers and criminals masquerading as security chiefs.

There was this Professor Omar Farjac, he had impressive resume, and long experience,  he listed all the things he would do and change in PL, very long list, the only candidate who did his homework and run for President

he did not even get one vote, the MPs were sleeping while trying to understand this guy's  policy documents, they hardly understood what he was talking about

Somalia , is very bad for all educated good people, Same thing happen to Dr Enow

some of his work posted here in SOL

https://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/48588-the-pen-of-dr-umar-farjac/

Samafal   
2 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Lately, the rumor mills were  about Dr. Saadiq Eenow .

I knew him in Ottawa in the nineties and he is a good man, one of us. Yet by judging Somali traditions, the good guys never get the opportunity to serve.

Saadiq Enow is different than the typical Puntland politicians who are  either corrupt to the bone or incompetent. Either president Hassan Sheikh get Dr Enow to get some honesty and real Somalinimo or have to find people pushed by their clans or " Milkiilayaasha".

I wouldn't advice a Somali lady to take that job at this juncture. She have to deal with real losers and criminals masquerading as security chiefs.

All Puntland politicians are either corrupt or incompetent kkkkk. Ninyahoow Laandheeronimo raadiskii bay naga hortaaganyuhiin ma iska tiraahdo 😂.

I ask you one question, bias aside, do you honestly believe that Said Deni is more corrupt and incompetent than Farmajo, discuss?

4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Haddaa ogaatidna, your next su'aal inevitably will be reerka ninka qabo ama reerka ilmaheeda ka soo jeedaan. 

Dee intaana ii raaci so dhamaystir hawsha if she becomes premier she will be the first pm who is a female 

Abdi90   

Sadly if its true im afraid he maybe is doing it for sinister reasons, many power hungry men have learned that appointing a women is the safest way to get your ways(for good and bad), example: Abiye Ahmed selected women to be ethiopias president and made 50% of his cabinet women.

Duufaan   

Ironically Rooble helped him to become a president again and the same Rooble stopped Farmaajo to became president a second time. Hassan is working hard to make the next PM useless. He already appointed so many people in his office. So next PM either will need the N&N support or he/she is going to be a victim of the moqdisho criminals on day one.

Duufaan   
14 hours ago, Samafal said:

All Puntland politicians are either corrupt or incompetent kkkkk. Ninyahoow Laandheeronimo raadiskii bay naga hortaaganyuhiin ma iska tiraahdo 😂.

I ask you one question, bias aside, do you honestly believe that Said Deni is more corrupt and incompetent than Farmajo, discuss?

Deni and many other of the new generation of Puntland leaders are either local or insecure. They got a similar paranoid syndrome that SNM. They do not even trust someone from Qandala. It must be from Garoowe, Gaalkacayo and Qardho.

galbeedi   
16 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

So what’s her qabil

Xaaji,

Adiga ma far waaweyn baa wax laguugu qoraa. 

Miyaadan la socon nimanka Muqdisho koontrabaanka lagu geliyey ee ku dhuumanayey baabuurkii ay wadeen " Unaka iska Leh"

Ragii lagu yidhi Farmaajo noo dhaawaca oo dhulka noo dhiga haddhawna hambada ayaanu wax idinka siin (Dani/Madoobe).

galbeedi   
20 hours ago, Samafal said:

Certainly C/laahi Dani is more competent than Farmaajo, but his attitude of the end justifies the means will certainly put him out of the national politics unlike Farmaajo who is probably more popular today.

When I say " corrupt to the bone" it is not the people of Puntland who are  some of the finest Somalis, but the system is somehow similar to the communist party hierarchy  or places where  few corrupt families try to rotate. In fact, I will admit that Dani was the exception, because he was one of those self made man.

If you look today and say who would flow Dani, the chances are the children of Faroole or Farah Juxa who In Somalia of today where people are bombed and murderer by hundreds every years, keep narrating about people fired or arrested by Siad Barre 50 years ago. He is a rebel who is trying to relive the past.

Real change is impossible in Puntland. They are 25 years old, but the system is closed and immobile.

That is why people like Saadiq Eenow will have no chances of being accepted by Dani or Aaran Jaan.