Che -Guevara

Interview with former acting NISA dictator Yasin Farey

1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

This is coordinated, I guess. I hope they release it on Juun 9th MBB madaxa ha qarxee. 

Screenshot-20220607-200353-com-opera-bro

I think that's the idea. Already the house thing overshadowed  the peace caravan 😁

galbeedi   

Only in Somalia you would interview in a public discourse an intelligence officer.

Their job is intelligence gathering not enforcing the law or even arresting people. No one should know the names of the rank and file intelligence members, except their director and deputy director.

Maxay Ikraan uga hadlayaan sawkey budhcada hubeysani masaajid hortii ku dileen Abwaan bedel.

3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

very impressive, this young man has a bright  future, MASHA ALLAH

And all the nonsene, BEEN abuur, KUTIRI KUTEEN, this BEEN will undo CULUSOW because he was one of the main opponents who spread this nonsense, that NISA were response for this girl's killing/disappearance, 

He has to deal with now

Samafal   

This is face saving PR exercise and would not cut. There must be a full investigation of all the atrocities committed by this cult and their leader, and consequently a trial so that those who imprison, torture and kill people with impunity know that they will not go unpunished.

Samafal   
3 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I think that's the idea. Already the house thing overshadowed  the peace caravan 😁

So you are happy peace caravan to be overshadowed by a house for a millionaire? Eesh Calaa Wadani!! This is what happens when your loyalty is to a man not the country.

Dalmar1   

Lol, kulaha one deluded individual here that the criminal thug Fahad who is 0.5 from Ethiopia has a great future, I wonder where will that great future be stationed at, will it be in Somaliland Badhan or perhaps in Borama???

The fact remains that reer Mogadishu are eager for his head, so the moment this wanted criminal ever returns to Somalia he will either be killed by the Judicial system on the Tiir or on the street like a dog by the vigilantes for all the wanton crimes he committed on the innocent people.

11 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Lol, kulaha one deluded individual here that the criminal thug Fahad who is 0.5 from Ethiopia has a great future, I wonder where will that great future be stationed at, will it be in Somaliland Badhan or perhaps in Borama???

The fact remains that reer Mogadishu are eager for his head, so the moment this wanted criminal ever returns to Somalia he will either be killed by the Judicial system on the Tiir or on the street like a dog by the vigilantes for all the wanton crimes he committed on the innocent people.

Kkk  was taking about Faray, check,  and have no clue whose clan he is, and Fahad, what .5, soo kan baqdin iyo argagax idinku riday iskuna kalsoon,? That is laandheere

Saaxb, qabyaalada dawo ma leh, Eebe ha ku caafiyo

Dalmar1   
40 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Kkk  was taking about Faray, check,  and have no clue whose clan he is, and Fahad, what .5, soo kan baqdin iyo argagax idinku riday iskuna kalsoon,? That is laandheere

Saaxb, qabyaalada dawo ma leh, Eebe ha ku caafiyo

Niyahow runti aniga i wonder why do you folks from Somaliland keep intruding into the Affairs of Mogadishu you have no business with, war iska xishooda and focus on your Somaliland and your State's President Musa Bixi instead of focusing on HAG affairs 24 Hours.

Today Somalia is Federal, so let every men preoccupy himself with his regions instead of other man's region.

Says the yariisoow dude above from the deserts of Mudug who is obsessed about the lushes of Koonfur Galbeed, a region he and his ilk has zero connection with.

They couldn't even get a single xildhibaan in Baraawe's 16 seats after desperstely trying to. Stick with Mudug if you want others to stick with their deegaano. 

Dalmar1   
17 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Says the yariisoow dude above from the deserts of Mudug who is obsessed about the lushes of Koonfur Galbeed, a region he and his ilk has zero connection with.

They couldn't even get a single xildhibaan in Baraawe's 16 seats after desperstely trying to. Stick with Mudug if you want others to stick with their deegaano. 

Stop acting like an coward and tag me next time instead of talking behind my back like an dhoocil.

Everyone here knows you are from the lowest of the low among the Somali folks that resides in Bay iyo Bakool, and as we know well that 1 reer Mudug man can take Thousands of you beggars in one go, marka tirtiibso cagahaaga hoos u dhig, know your place waryaa!

As for the Baraawe and in S/hoose reer Mudug are there in full keeping your reer beggars confined in Bay iyo Bakool.

Here is S/Hoose and Baraawe Official account, so guess what reer Mudug are the Deputy Governor and Deputy Mayor and SNA Heads

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=121610393701368&set=a.121610390368035

https://www.facebook.com/Honibrahimnajah/videos/2186383691518716

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=377177714414921&set=pcb.377185304414162

7 hours ago, Samafal said:

So you are happy peace caravan to be overshadowed by a house for a millionaire? Eesh Calaa Wadani!! This is what happens when your loyalty is to a man not the country.

11 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

It seems his excellence President HSM is in your head 24/7 rent free.  Not even one month in office and HSM is torturing minds.

7 minutes ago, sheekeeye59 said:

It seems his excellence President HSM is in your head 24/7 rent free.  Not even one month in office and HSM is torturing minds.

Last I checked HSM is.president of Somalia which means Somalis have the right to criticize and mock him. If you have a problem with that, go and bark somewhere else.

Yariisoow fudeedbadane, nice to see inaa dharka dhigatid. Now stick with your desert deegaan. Don't be ashamed of it. Don't claim KG, you are irrelevant, more so in Shabeellaha Hoose whose guddoomiye is dhaladka deegaanka, dito to guddoomiyaasha Baraawe, Marko, Qoryooleey, Awdheegle, Daafeed/Wanlaweyn, Janaale and so on.

Hal xildhibaan ma aadan helin out of all 77 xildhibaanno, the rest of Soomaalida got at least one. Isbaaradiina Mudug taalay ku ekoow, don't claim dad iyo deegaan aanan rabin xaaraantaada iyo isbaaradaada.