Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

The tallest dude in the world is Somali ...

As tall stories go, Hussain Bilad's isn't bad. At 7ft 9in, a Somali now living in Neasden, north London, he is set to enter the Guinness Book of Records as the world's tallest living man.

Mr Bilad, 27, who fled the civil war in Somalia last year and has been granted indefinite leave to remain in Britain, weighs 33 stone, takes size 26 trainers, and has to wear custom-made suits.

When he is measured for the Guinness Book of Records he is expected officially to surplant the current record holder, 7ft 8in Tunisian Radhouane Charbib.

Mr Bilad told the Sun: "I'm proud to be the tallest man in the world and proud to live in England."

Mr Bilad has used his remarkable height to help raise money for an African children's charity. He says that life is easier in the UK than in Somalia, where he was shot in the knee by robbers.

The tallest man ever was Robert Wadlow, an American who stood 8ft 11in.

A   

Did that dude ever heard about basketball, he could've been making some seriuos money here in the state, well he might gets dunked on from time to time,but who cares he will still get his money and be the first somali NBA player......

Oblivion   

Met this this man in dubai and he's really tall...wow ..i mean everyone stops to have another look at him.I doubt if he can play BasketBall, he's kinda off balance and not athlete type.

Respect Due for Hussein!!

Ismahan   

Ohhh yeah.... I met that guy face to face and saw him cuz he used to live beside us for a while ...

One day he came to visit us at home ... My family was naming me tall lady (173 CM ONLY frown.gif )but after that day guess they changed their minds......wooow he was too tall my little brother sat on his laps he really lost....

and Where he was staying in dubai he used to have a doubled bed... it was very hard for him to use public transportation....

and we all proud that he is one of us...

PEACE...

bilan   

his name is Hussein Bisad not Bilad, he is from Burao, we used to live in the same neighborhood. Hussein has already made handreds of thousands of dollars from Car Advertisements in Dubia.

Am so proud for him to become first Somali celebrity.

Bilan

Hibo   

This duade lives in my area and i never met him but if i meet him i am gone teach him how to roller skate.....looooooool

Hibo   

I've heard and read articles about him in the internet in matter of fact click here to see his pic and read about him. Sorry to ever have heard that the somalis Gorrila soldeirs try to blew his knees out becouse he was Enourmous and to tall to deal with.

well read about him here below. there is a pic about him too.

Click here tro read about Enter the Address

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-2-212630,00.html

Hibo   

I know the guy and he lives in neasden, north london. I actually help him some time back in southall when he had problems with the usage of paltalk. when he sits and i stand besides him, he is still taller than i am.

Anyone who came to southall months ago would have seen him, indians like to run after him like kids lol and everyone stops when he is passing the streets

He is tall, the world's tallent they said and hism legs seems to go bendie. I think it is coz of the weight, who knows

[This message has been edited by JamaaL-11 (edited 03-08-2002).]

Hibo   

I also heard he sustained a gun shot wounds while he was still living in Hamar.

------------------

camel3s.jpg This nomad is going home baby.

Hibo   

Yeh, was reading about him not long ago on Somalitalk.com - some white lady is bloody inlove with him - their picture was there, she was supposedly holding his waist but it was actually his thighs. Hmmm, all the nomad ladies who once called him Nacas, Dheeroow Dhuglaawe are regreting big time. He's in for the Big $$.

God Bless.

------------------

Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised".

i heard about him too i would like to meet him when i visit london this summer does any1 know where he hangout... wink.gif

------------------

individuals should not be judged according to gender, beauty, wealth, or privilege. The only thing that makes one person better than another is her or his character.