Sign in to follow this  
hanad

what is true love?

Hibo   

love is a samething that yo all feel isn't something that yo say in a mouth, yo now what i mean doc's. any way yo feel love when yo are marrage not when yo have relationship, as yo know allah said in the quran make a love with yo family before making with some one else. but what am saying is, there is no love in this somalian pple because they don;t have their culture and they haven't reached american culture. any way ask allah to forgive yo and think the person yo making with love specialy girls.

raula   

LF...wassup gal...u know its da truth..galfriend..so plzz...no big deal if u tell 2...so hopefully it'll make it easier if we just keep btwn us...u know...otherwise ama say bout U 2...so hush..

hamna diambo sistee..nakupenda pia..

A   

LF: I can not beleive you! now you are in denial, I thought we had some special going on lolo..... smile.gif

HI HANAD AND THE REST.

-TRUE LOVE, IS WHEN YOU FEEL THE ABSENCE OF HIM OR HER

-TRUE LOVE, IS WHEN U CLOSE YOUR EYES AND U FEEL LIKE HE OR SHE IS THERE WITH YOU

-TRUE LOVE, IS READING HIS/HER MIND.THUGTHFUL

-TRUE LOVE, IS WHEN HE OR SHE HANGS UP THE PHONE LAST

-TRUE LOVE, IS DOING ACTION THAN WORDS

-TRUE LOVE, IS WHEN HE OR SHE IS THERE FOR U

-TRUE LOVE, IS WHEN HE OR SHE IS SHARING A TRUE LOVE

WIIL-WAAL

hanad   

wiil waal. waad mahadsan tahay , waxaan jecelahay in aan cabiro ra,yigayga soon waad mahadsan tihiin ever body see u around

QuruXley   

well ppl abdinuur is right.

i read everythang yall wrote and is like yall can't seperate liking/from loving/to having crush.

true love doesn't exist thatz why yall don't know how u sppose to feel.

only bond between mother and child is true and pure.i gotta give it to jaber.

their ain't TRUE love but their just love

and it allways end up in sorrow.believe me

like jarule said love is pain

holla

True Love is when you love someone for the sake of ALLAH. I think that is the greatest love that anyone could give to someone special to them, its pure, real gently, honest and most of all it's 100% real. it comes before marriage and after marriage. YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN ALLAH. One love peace

True Love is when you love someone for the sake of ALLAH. I think that is the greatest love that anyone could give to someone special to them, its pure, real gently, honest and most of all it's 100% real. it comes before marriage and after marriage. YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT YOUR TRUST IN ALLAH. One love peace ;)

Damn, but arent y'all Romantic....Wow.

like the song said; " What is love Got to do with, got to do with, it is secondhand emotion..".

Now, that sounds real to me......I'm cynical after all when it comes to secondhand emotions.

xoxox

Asalaamu calaykum.

LOVE

Love... a small word for such a cpmplex emotion. There is no simple explanation for it, because love is made up of so many things. it cannot be measured, cuz it is a feeling.

All of the money in the world cannot buy love; it has to be earned. It does not happen by wishing; it must come about naturally.

Love is not an instantaneous emotion, but something that grows slowly between 2 ppl, maturing with time. Once love has reached maturity, there is no stronger bond between 2 ppl.

To love someone means being comfortable and at ease with them, sharing confidences knowing that they will be understood and held in trust. It means respecting each other's dignity and never being demanding, but rather being willing to give, and accepting that which is given, graciously and with love.

To love some1 means having a genuine concern for them, being able to sense that something is wrong without being told. It is understanding the other person's problems moods, and accepting all of them even if u don't quite understand. It is excusing their faults, cuz u know that their good points for outweigh the bad.

Love is always being there for each other with a shoulder to cry on, to give support when confidence levels are low, to give helpful advice when it is asked for, to know when to be silent and just listen, or to give cheerful words of encouragement.

Love is sharing the good and the bad, the hopes and the dreams, the amusing times and the seious times. It is doing things together, yet leaving room for each to grow as an individual.

by Beverly Bruce.

salaam