Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

what a cool place this Somaliaonline is.

Hibo   

I normally don't go to Somali own forums, but as I was cruzing tonight I say this place and I say: what a wonderful people. Could Somalis be this civilized? all of you, you prove me wrong tonight.

Thanks

------------------

Geelu waa halbowlaha naftu ka halag leedahay!

lulla   

Hey wlc!Iam glad you can enjoy.We are one big family!If u can join us here, u will find that we are indeed wonderful people.And we love each other very much.

Salaan...

Geedi:

Com' on, Geedi. Were we not this 'civilized' before? Yeah, this site is as cool as t gets and the old one--somalinet.com/forum--is in its last stage of life-support. Walaahi, that place is dying terribly. Geedi Shaamboow, welcome now. And have a seat. And enjoy the show, though it is in its early stage, much more would come soon. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

[This message has been edited by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar (edited 01-26-2002).]

Fellow Nomads,

I commend the admin staff for putting together such a great site and for doing a great job maintaining it and moderating it’s forums. And yes, to my surprise there is a whole a lot of love and harmony on this site. I knew that Nomads can be decent to each other, but I must say that the close knitted love and brotherhood/sisterhood on this site is more than what I expected. Kudos to everyone for great postings, and for the few who persist to be negative (one or two maybe) well, we will just have to work on spreading some of that love into you. lol.

"I knew someone had to stand up and I decided it wouldn't be me" -----Rosa Parks

------------------

wizride.gif

Kowneyn   

I finally agree with something macruuf said...the ugly and evil place called somalinet.com will die inshallaah. Those who created and or participated in the hidden but the very obvious attempt disgrace and defile Somalis and their religion will face ALLAAH for judgement. Excuses will not be accepted because as our religion tells us we are all shepperds and are all responsible for that which we have been entrusted with.

Somaliaonline.com inshallaah will succeed and show the real image of the original noble nomad and the light that is Islam.

You have my prayers with u: the administration. I hope u succeed brilliantly. I hope also each one of us acts responsibly in using this opportunity.

Salaam

Kowneyn