Sign in to follow this  
Anab

WHAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Anab   

thanx God the way you make as a life and happy.

topic name: WHAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH?

IF YO ALL HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH WHY DOIN'T YO ALL GO TO WHITE HOUSE AND TALK ABOUT THE TRAGETY THAT HAPPEN IN SEP.11, WHY BECAUSE THE BRAINE WASH YO ALL. I AM IN AMERICA AND I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH THAT WILL NEVER MAKE YO HAPPY. I LOVE MY PPLE AND MY COUNTRY WHAT I CAME HERE IS EDUCATION BUT I WILL NEVER WORRY ABOUT THAT MY RELIGION IS MY EDUCATION AIGHT PPLE. I LOVE ISLAM BECAUSE IS ALL ABOUT PEACE AND LOVE. SO STOP SAYING I HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH, IF YO HAVE PPLE GO TO THE PUBLIC NEW NEWS ANY SAY I AM THE HERO OF ISLAM. TELL ME WHAT WHAT KIND FREEDOM OF SPEECH YO HAVE. WHAT IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

WHY DO ALL YO THINK ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS.

THIS IS YO SIS GIVING HER ADVICE YO HER PPLE.

I LOVE YO ALL WHAT EVER IT IS? THIS IS WORLD THINK ABOUT THE AAKHIRAH.

ehehehe, I realy find the author of this particular forum very interesting. I read it two times, and I couldn't make any sense out of it. Is she for freedom or against freedom? Can anyone help us here understand the intended meaning so as to proceed and debate about her (assumingly) interesting topic.

Walaahi I like her English, at least she is trying hard to make a point. Let's engage this subject and delve in from different perspectives.

Matkey   

It is one thing to question the intended purpose of this thread, but ridicule one’s style of writing is another. I suppose the wise thing to do would be; aske the person to rearticulate the initial thread, without resorting to personal attack. Perhaps, you should pen down your thoughts or view on the concept of freedom. After all there are two ways to approach what the author is attempting to explore, be it degree of freedom constituents have in terms of expressing their political view on what they think is detrimental to their wellbeing, or you could argue that freedom of speech is superficial, though US claims it to be fundamental to the fabric of its constitution as well as safeguards of democracy. The last question one would need to ask is: do the host countries (western countries, US in particular) extend equal freedom to muslims which make up a huge per centage of their population?

It is interesting topic, indeed.

Matkey,

Did I offend or mock anybody? I am wondering what your measurement of 'attack' look like. Maybe you right, my words sounded a bit offensive, but my deep intentions were far from anything like that. But anyway, tell me why is that you expect from the Americans to accomodate some eqaulity with the Muslims, and how would that equality change from the current distrust?

Besides brother its is over 2 years ago now :rolleyes: , please restrain ur un-constructive critic's of other ppl contributions it will only portray u in a bad light.

Toti,

I know you are one of the subjective moderates here, go ahead and excercise your ultimate power here! I don't see any criticsm of mine against anyone, but I tell you this, "don't attempt to intimidate others by using your despotic discretions".

Expell me out if you like to resort some actions, but you can never silence me out of any wrong doings. And stop your unconstructive remarks, now. :D

Matkey   

Alle Ubaahane,

I am not implying that your remarks were meant to criticize the author rather than the argument. Honestly, I don’t see the need for taking that measure.

To answer your question, don’t expect to get equal accommodation. I am confident that you are politically conscious in regard to current situation in North America. One of the best examples is Timothy McVeigh, a Protestant, whose cruel act claimed life of innocent people, though the magnitude was far lesser than that of the 9/11. Still, the man was guilty of killing many innocent people, including children, and everyone knew his action was motivated by his religious beliefs; Christianity. Yet, we didn't not see majority of American denouncing the rational or the purpose behind his act, that is to say religious dogmatism, nor had there been relentless media attack on the people who sympathized with him, namely christians.

Please not that I am not insinuating that those who masterminded the event of 9/11 were Muslims. I am just using the two events as an example so as to show where we stand in the eyes of them.

Matkey   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Toti,

I know you are one of the subjective moderates here, go ahead and excercise your ultimate power here! I don't see any criticsm of mine against anyone, but I tell you this, "don't attempt to intimidate others by using your despotic discretions".

Expell me out if you like to resort some actions, but you can never silence me out of any wrong doings. And stop your unconstructive remarks, now.
:D

Perhaps, you are not the one that is being threaten here smile.gif .