Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Somalia's Future

Hibo   

I just want know what do you all think of Somalia's future. I know it's been decade and we're still having the same problems back home and the same guys who first started this whole clan warfare are still in control and want to rule more. Any ideas, issues, concerns are welcome here.

Hibo   

Salaam

Well to be honest I don't think so that Somalia has a future based on they way they are going right now. I think Somali's problem is that they are lacking deen and if they are not, then they are not acting on the deen that Allah (SWT) has send down for them. Every time they argue and fight about "TRIBE" that is the main problem in Somalia tribalism. Don't they know that either ways someone that comes from some sort of a tribe has to eventually become Somalia’s president? And it's a shame when people ask you "why did you immigrated from your country"? And you say that there was a war between the Somalian people it self. If we Somalian's don't wake up now and do something about our country sooner or latter its going to be handed over to Ethiopians. Would you guys rather want your country to be governed by a foreign country or to be governed by your own people? I pray to Allah to restore peace in Somalia and unit our people together and rebuild our country. Ameen.

Salaamz

Abdinuur   

CaanoGeel...I don't think they'll die in couple more years but your thoughtfulness matter anyway...you crack me up though.

I would agree with Samira on a lot of her points except I wouldn't say other foreign country will govern our country....NO WAY JOSE...lol tongue.gif

Good points though girl...AMEN to you!!! wink.gif

Personally, I think there will be a future in Somalia and hopin' for one too. If we can work together and focus on similarties instead of differences, which causes this tribalism thing, at least we can accomplish something and reclaim our country. Some problems that I see around people today are like people not tryin' or willin' to even talk about goin' back and rebuildin the country. It's a sad thing, but I hope people would put their heads together and come up with a solution. Ignorance is a terrible thing and people should not practice it. smile.gif

Ali   

I fully agree with samira because i remember several years ago in one town in Europe we (somalis) could not agree who will be the chairman of our organisation (Somali organisation), so one of us suggested that we should elect an iranian man to lead our community, it may seem a fun story, but its true story, because everyone of us was against other, and that is our situation untill nowand i don't see any near solution other than the new coalitions between the old rival warlords (jug jug meeshaada joog).

I think there are solutions but we are not ready yet to accept.