Sign in to follow this  
American

What about freedom?

unixguru   

You don’t agree?

Look at American (pun?) he is repeating what he learned in public education reinforced by ABC News and Nightline. And he is coming to SomaliaOnline using a computer that was made and assembled in China.

American   

Wow, a lot of replies. It appears there are a lot of nice people in Somalia. Very sensible and peace loving just like us in America. It also appears there are a few who are less tolerant of the idea of freedom. That's ok because even America has those who are less tolerant of others. How did I find this website? I was searching for "Bin Laden, Hate, America" and whammo I ended up in Somalia. As far as being a slave to US media and schools, well maybe, but I do know I have the freedom to read Al Jazeera and Somalia Online everyday if I so choose. For instance I had not heard that Germany was sending troops to Somalia to aid in routing terrorist. I also did not know that Somalia has no goverment? Maybe you have more freedom than Americans after all!