Sign in to follow this  
American

What about freedom?

Hibo   

American: No religion in this world.....preaches the destruction of another...so open ur eyes...n don't try to generate unnecessary debates...we have enough issues surfacing our own being!!And incase u haven't noticed this is the land of the nomads.... show urself to the door kindly! I am sure u know ur way out!.. N this is where we rest the case!

American   

Hibo,

That is a beautiful description of freedom "get the hell out of here". You and your opinions would on the other hand be welcome in America.

Daacuud   

smile.gifsmile.gif American, I hope you didn't take what Hibo said seriously. She said that with a tongue on her cheek. She is much nicer or civilized than what you might think. If anything, she want this topic to be debated in a civilized way. You are welcome here and can post anything you want. Listen and debate with the others who have so far given you positive opinions. We nomads here welcome anyone who wants to be a NOMAD...free, respectful, and proud.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Cheers...

Hibo   

Nowaal:Thnx sis...for clearing it out

American: Don't try to seduce me with the lies the 'usual americans"... use to ensure other communities of their unlimited freedom. Whether u wanna face the reality or not my friend... I am in the States.. n I do witness first hand of what freedom is really done here...so take ur trash talks somewhere else... I didn't say u weren't welcome here... all I said was this was the land of the nomads.. means if u act like one... u r wlc..if not then hey don't misuse our forums..Islam has been disgraced by the misconducts of the Isrealis and the media they own. Like every other religion; Buddism, Christianity, Jewism even Atheism...Islam preaches peace, brotherhood, justice and respect for each other's believes. By all this I mean to say... couple of things...

1) Don't misintrepet the original message Islam means to convey

2) I don't like folks that bring up issues such as this....b/c if u really wanna know what Islam stands for...there r many webites that u could fine useful... rather than the Nomad's homepage...

One more thing, I don't mean to offend u...sorry if u felt as such...

PS: Mystery still remains...as to how u came across this website...for it isn't easy for an american to type up...somalia, let alone...its websites?...no offense but most of ur folks...don't even know where Somalia is at! but then again, I could be wrong

American, I think you are an open minded American. Most of the Americans that come here are nice people. People like Steve, ORHvet, and Nowaal(Jaber once said "She is more American than the American themselves") are intelligent and have so much respect for the Nomad culture. Your opinion is always appreciated here. But I still urge you to visit Somalia, the home of the FREE NOMADS.

Hibo: I think you are under estimating the popularity of this site. FYI, I went to GOOGLE.COM which is the best search engine in the world...the one that YAHOO gets its database from...the one that powers all the other search engines (except few) and typed "HIBO, SOMALIA"

guess what came up....CAMEL MILK THREADS...thraaaaaaaaaaaa

I also tried UNIXGURE, JABER, LADYFATIMA and I swear to allah, CAMEL MILK THREADS came up. I was shocked. I did this after I read your post thinking that you are right...but like always, you are WROOOOOOOOOOOGG..lol.

One Luv Hibo. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

LST.........lol Walaahi you're right my name did came up as well as the others!

Also My name came up as Lady Fatima the Virgin Marry!.aka Mother of God(Istaaq'fur'Alaa) This Kufaar's Need to re-think what they're Worshiping!!..lol anyway check this Out:

http://www.fatima.org/story1.html

BTW... I agree with you, Google is #1 Search Engine... I've always used smile.gif

Hibo   

American,

I must disagree with your definition of Freedom in the context of the five men saga. You said "freedom meens all 5 men who see god differently are all right", personally i see freedon as being all five men have the right to THINK they are right. Following my drift here? Think and ARE are different, not all can be correct.

"It means no other man will forbid me to believe in God as I see fit. " No one does!

"I often hear Muslims calling for a religous government" And why not? If the people are Muslims then why not govern them by what they believe in? As for the non-muslims living in these lands they must pay jizyah (a type of tax) and have the freedom to practice their faith, but they must adhere to the laws(shariah) which apply to them also, eg must not murder, steal...

"This would be the opposite of freedom" How so, you have being given the right to believe in what you wish, is this not how you yourself defined FREEDOM? Im sorry but this seems like a contradiction unless you can shed some light on it.

"Freedom means living next door to a Buddist on one side and a Muslim on the other and waiving a friendly hello and good morning each day" Alas, if only you knew of the history of the prophet s.a.w. He had a neighbour who was jewish and would treat him in the best of manner. Also, it is part of faith for the Muslim to treat his/her neighbour with respect regardless of their faith.

Hibo   

LS: That is interesting indeed.....but me being wrong all the time... now that is..exaggeration!! I am sure, that is not how Americn, came across this site.. " Af joogo looma adeego" So brotha.. let the gaal...defend his calls!

------------------

"Honesty is the best policy..shove it up their arses ...whether they like it or not"

American, I live in America too man and i have experienced freedom and it's good. The Truth is that Islam doesn't say freedom should not be on earth I dont get your perception of why you believe Islam condemns Freedom. The conflict is when we get into the debate of how freedom is percieved in the West and in the muslim world. One side has their story and the other side has theirs. The Media hurts The picture of Islam badly and does it deliberatly. The media says women wearing a head cover is bad when god said to put them on.

Look man don't let the media fool you alright. Read the intro in the X-FIlES saying "THE TRITH IS OUT THERE"

Here's my final point.. Since the you think that muslims wants to wipe out christianity or judaism then why did saladin let the christians and the jews live when he conquered Jerusalem. Where as when the chrusaders killed everone they when they entered the city. The reason why is that is that The prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said not to kill the jews and the christians because they are the children of the book. This means that they were given the books of god like the Torah and the Bible.

This truth is the truth. If you really want the truth. If this isn't the truth then why are christians and muslims fighting along with each other in afghanistan To get rid of their enemy????? Think about it. The prophet Muhamad peace be upon him said that all extremists will be exterminated or eliminated. He repeated this three times. You would think that Osama would have read this and said to himself what i'm doing is wrong. But he thought he was above all people and the fame and power and satan overpowered him and he began to get happy at the fact that he killed all these people kindof like Hitler and the same thing is happening with Osama hes no where to be found just like Hitler and that will probably be the case. Allah knows what to do with people like them. As Allah said "if you save one person it is as if you saved all mankind but if you kill one person it is as if you have killed all mankind". Afghanistan was not a holy war at all. If the Taliban were good people they wouldn't be selling planting drugs and treating women like that. and bin laden is not an image of islam. Muhamad "pbuh" is.

So if you want to understand Islam and it's views on freedom please go and read The Hadiths or sayings of prophet Muhammad "pbuh"

Don't listen to the words of such extremists like Osama who think they represent islam.

If you want the truth Listen to the words of Muhamad "pbuh" not Osama

I hope this helps clerify things.

And dont listen to some fools in here who write messages like person who you got mad at who satan controls their hearts so they don't know what they are saying. as you know there are bad people in every culture example Osama and McVeigh dont judge all people because of a couple.

And All my somali brothers and sisters think and say "A udu Billahi Minashaytani Rajiim" before you write because what you say effects others viewes. American only asked you one thing and answer it with dignity not like a jahil or ignorant.

I'm out

Oblivion   

American

Faith is a matter of personal conviction.In Islam there's a room for everyone as along as you dont rape general

public's attention.

You see, my friend you'll be surprised to discover that american ideals are compatible with Islamic teachings in many many ways.America without Hollywood/Feds is more Islamic than many Muslim states.Very compassionate nation.

In the middle east America doesnt practice what it preaches,except in Israel.It supports repressive regimes in exchange for cheap oil.

As for the Ben Ladins of this world, they're bunch of psychos with no purpose in life.They defame Islam.

Peace

Hibo   

I'm very sorry to say that American people look to be very superfacial they dont analyse issues and go deeper in to them but instead what they all beleive and say is what they hear from the media. How on earth you can be convinced so easily that the Sept11 event was caused by criminals who didn't like your freedom,your democracy??!!!.

Look in Palestine every single bullet used for murdering an innocent child is made in America!!!. So for you a freedom is to watch us suffering at your hands and expect us not to react!!!.

Having said that, we muslims even though we are the victims we don't believe and our religion doesn't teach us to violate some one else's rights but to react when ever attacked. It's a very simple equation to understand!! smile.gif

in other words sister rahima, Freedom is following what ever you your heart tells you. WHICH IS AGAINST ISLAM!!!!!. MAy Allah deal with those who obeys other than him, SWIFTLY. AMeen

lemme clarify that, Freedom to the American means to do what ever your nafs tells you to do. We all know that because of the presence of these nafs Shaitan is able to communicate with us and persuade us to do haraam. Many Muslims fall victim to this verily Rasulullah called this shirki asghar, and he said concerning this that beware of it for shaitan will attack you with it and it can creep up on you just like an ant on your clothes( you won't even realise you have these nafs). And if it is not like this manner then Rasulullah is a liar ! ( And we know he is not) So as muslims what do we do? we need to go deeper n islam and rediscover it. Most of us remain on the external tenants of islam. why do we look at the cover of a book and not read it? eg. why do we pray how we do? why do we make sehri for fasting when the jews don't? why did Allah ordain these things? there is a story to learn behind all of these.

Also a note worthy of mentioning, how can someone be something he does not know about?

unixguru   

Public education and media in the USA produce the best slaves. Second best are produced in East Asia, the product of poverty and economic lockdown.