Samafal

Atrocities Committed By NISA under Fuad Yasin

Duufaan   
1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

I would have commended any fair investigation but I saw HSM, Shakur and Rooble sipping tea with Yasin Farey who was now MP too.

Moqdisho is a dangerous and strange place. people sipping tea with each other during the day and assassinating each other at the night. Fahad was very clever to infiltrate the criminal world in moqdisho and not only survive but defeated it as an outsider. There are many red and yellow lines, so many weapons are hidden and criminals will keep it that way because cash and money are involved as well. This criminality gives political leverage and economic opportunity. 

Hassan will build himself at least two new hotels before his time is up. He will also create at least three more 30 jir 30 million. The result will be even more HAG millionaires but local people will not have peace. The roadblocks from SNA clan melesia are already increased with daylight robbery.

Sambalooshe gave an interview about NISA few years ago, This place is not child's play, you dealing with most sensitive, dangerous situations, you are dealing and seeing a lot of double agents, traitors,  SHabaab , 

So yes, they may over step, and make mistakes, but overall the good work they do ,outweigh bad, They  stopped many bombings everyday

Samafal   
17 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I would have commended any fair investigation but I saw HSM, Shakur and Rooble sipping tea with Yasin Farey who was now MP too.

Where did you see them? Do you know his job before he was made deputy NISA chief?