Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

HOW DO YOU THINK THINGS WILL BE

Hibo   

Now at first in Somali, being the descendants of nomads we situated in areas familiar to our families (clans). Not all the time for the most part a certain area town or city was commonly ascociated with a certain tribe.

After the devestating civil war in the past decade. Again the nomads in us came up to the surface, dispurcing us all across the map.

My question to you now is, when we hopefully go back to Somalia, do you think that people will situate according to what country or city they lived in for the last 10yrs or more. I mean will there be a reer USA on one side, a reer Canada on the other,etc.

That was just something that boggled my mind.

Let me know what you think!

Hibo   

There is going to be......Reer soomali weyn... reer soomali goboleed.... n reer soomali qabiil sis... no usa or canada or england...or all those Shitty places won't mean nada.... much luv now... hey but gr8 topic...

Isra   

Salam

True words Hibo I would like to know that we would leave behind everythin once we move back to Somalia start fresh as pure somali citizens.

Peace smile.gif

Pig   

I believe that we will always be the same no matter where we have stayed for a while. Somali is a Somali is a Somali

Of course, aniga tolkeyga Reer Kanada, jufada Habar Koronto ayaa ku biiraa. :D

This is plausible, though. It is already happening in dhaqancelis kids when they go back in safer areas of Soomaaliya. They more likely stick with kuwa kala imaadeen dalalkee ka imaadeen.

Muriidi   

now that we know that somalia is neither a republic nor a monarchy .. they're letting us know that somalia is a "wadaadtoyo"

next they'll let us know that somalia is busy being built or rebuilt and osman ato for pres.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9f7T8fuzVrgUdgbyD108

waa wareey .. waaba gaalo xog-ogaal ah , gobolada intaad magacyo u bixisid , kuwo oo ..

atoore camal ah iigana madaxweynayaal ooga dhig !

JXXTD00Z.jpg

.. lol .. wadaadtooyo !

amaa bacd ..

war bal sug , kanna maxuu la neeftuuri ?

xaji-xunjuf jijiga ii fariisi .. !

i wuv australia ..

.. inaader hana dhagatirinee .. muriidi isna djibouti ii gee !

nesce pas ?

pirate-flag-100x100.png