Che -Guevara

Journalists and 'experts" on Somalia

There are many like her who know little to anything about Somalia or Africa that comes to Nairobi or alike cities in order to do few hit pieces. All of the sudden, they are experts, researchers and journalists all in, and being booked on networks like Al Jazeera.

I saw a young woman literally asking Rashid Abdi (Sahan) where she can get literature about Somalia. Within a week, she wrote an article about Somalia.

Soon, you have Somalis quoting these people.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Duufaan   

This is what Putin called cancel culture. The Somali opposition was claiming Farmaajo does not even pray but Rooble for example wears Khamiis and holding tusbax but does anything for money.

Duufaan   
1 minute ago, Samafal said:

Lol way isku dhex yaaceen kkkkkkk

Boowe maxaa dhacay. Adaa reer xeebaad ahe maxadaarad cusub miyaa. 

So wats with rooble and love for money  ninku ma gaajo ku koray legacy is more important then anything not saying afweyne had a great legacy but the old generaal in his eyes was worthless he was more hooked  on  power  and kursi same as afweyne even the late cigaal said to his sons the only thing u guys will inherit from me is a bakhaar  in berbera and the two Rolex watches that’s all I own 

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

So wats with rooble and love for money  ninku ma gaajo ku koray legacy is more important then anything not saying afweyne had a great legacy but the old generaal in his eyes was worthless he was more hooked  on  power  and kursi same as afweyne even the late cigaal said to his sons the only thing u guys will inherit from me is a bakhaar  in berbera and the two Rolex watches that’s all I own 

There is reason why he is called Baahane.

278602211_4643276219109577_6961009663180