galbeedi

Hassan Sheikh could be the first president to fail before he is out of the gate.

Dalmar1   

The tribalism cloaked under the fake nationalism exposed on this Thread and the Forum itself is the embodiment of Hypocrisy, i do wonder though why an old dude from Somaliland's Borama region is so obsessed with an Region (occupied by HAG) he has ZERO relations with, its deplorable.

Somalia is to today under Federalism, so i suggest everyone focuses on their regions instead of intruding in another man's regions and its affairs.

President HSM is an legally elected President with an 5 year Mandate, and whatever he does, he will do it by the book Constitution and through the Parliament, so anyone who opposes him is simply an criminal traitor Qaran-dumis who needs to be harshly dealt with accordingly ASAP.

Duufaan   
6 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

The tribalism cloaked under the fake nationalism exposed on this Thread and the Forum itself is the embodiment of Hypocrisy, i do wonder though why an old dude from Somaliland's Borama region is so obsessed with an Region (occupied by HAG) he has ZERO relations with, its deplorable.

Somalia is to today under Federalism, so i suggest everyone focuses on their regions instead of intruding in another man's regions and its affairs.

President HSM is an legally elected President with an 5 year Mandate, and whatever he does, he will do it by the book Constitution and through the Parliament, so anyone who opposes him is simply an criminal traitor Qaran-dumis who needs to be harshly dealt with accordingly ASAP.

You're right Hassan won and is now the president for 4 years. However, your tone is changed with Hasan's victory. The fact is after 31 years no roadblocks is tolerated in the south and elsewhere. Anything else is no issue. It will not benefit your clan family too, every day they are losing a loved one and the haraam money will make generation crazy. Just see how Rooble baahane behaves what he is going do more money he already had enough.

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Duufaan said:

You're right Hassan won and is now the president for 4 years. However, your tone is changed with Hasan's victory. The fact is after 31 years no roadblocks is tolerated in the south and elsewhere. Anything else is no issue. It will not benefit your clan family too, every day they are losing a loved one and the haraam money will make generation crazy. Just see how Rooble baahane behaves what he is going do more money he already had enough.

Whether President HSM stays for 4 years as President is an debate for another day, but the Facts remain that you are from Gedo an region that comes under the Jubaland State, therefore it is Prudent that mind your own affairs in that State, instead of talking about regions you have no business with.

Our Honorable President HSM who is in charge of a Federalized Somalia will focus in the coming years solely on consolidating politically his home States which consists of KG, GM, HS and Banaadir State, therefore i find it nonsense that fellows here who come from Borama Somaliand and Gedo Jubaland intrude themselves like an unwanted guests into the affairs of others, so we kindly ask of you folks to mind your own affairs!

Let Everyman Focus On His Regions!

Ps, next time, stop with the insults and write like an man who has come of age instead of a degenerate inbred child who lacks manners.

Duufaan   

You are probably the lost roadblock generation. Galbeedi shared information with us but the roadblocks and looting have been a national issue and security problems still this day.

Arafaat   

If the newly elected Presidents manages to achieve the following;

-Push back extremist from all areas between major cities;

and this leads to;

-reduction of the nr of suicide attacks in Mogadishu;

-And for people to travel again safely by road without fear from attacks between the major cities such as Mogadishu to Jowhar, Marka, Kismayo, Baidoa, Beletweyn and Galkacyo. 

Then his Presidency couldn’t be regarded as a failure, on the contrary it would be a big undeniable achievement both for the federal and regional governments. 

galbeedi   
8 hours ago, Arafaat said:

If the newly elected Presidents manages to achieve the following;

-Push back extremist from all areas between major cities;

and this leads to;

-reduction of the nr of suicide attacks in Mogadishu;

Mr. Carafaat,

That is major achievement if he does just those few step. It was almost more than 20 years ago after the Carta, Djibouti selection that people requested Cabdiqasim to just create a ploice force for Banaadir alone and pacify the city.

12 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Our Honorable President HSM who is in charge of a Federalized Somalia will focus in the coming years solely on consolidating politically his home States which consists of KG, GM, HS and Banaadir State

Why not became the leader of Banaadir and pacify that one city.

Shabeelaha Hoose is the home of southern D...r and T...ni people who are an accommodating and good people, otherwise many from Galgaduud would have settled in middle Shabeele.

in 2004, the late president C/laahi Yusuf was told how late Osman Caato would welcome him to Mogadishu. C/laahi said" aniga iyo Cisman Caato waxaanu kawada nimid Gaalkacayo, Xamarna iguma soo dhaweyn karo" or something to that effect.

If being HAG makes Banaadir your tribal home , Shabeelaha is my home as a member of D....r group.

Anyway, we are hitting Hassan these days, not because we dislike him, but we want him to return to the right path. 

Dawacooyinka ku wareegsani waxay rabaab in ay jar ka tuuraan. Waxa laga yaabaa waxa ay rabaan markay ka waayaan in ay sidii ay horeba iyagu u rideen haddana ay mar kale fashiliyaan.

He is our president and we want him to succeed.

By the way , those from Somaliland like me,  have also a say in Mogadishu.

• Like 1

Dalmar1   

Galbeedi, lately I have seen you using your D.r card alot, its an card that has ZERO relevance in Somalia, in fact we consider D.r an looma oyaan clan, even the S/hoose you keep talking about has no d.r in power the Governor of S/hoose is Garre and Deputy Governor is reer Galmudug, even the Marka city you folks claim has reer Galmudug Deputy Mayor.

Anyway having said this, you sir are from Somaliland and not from Somalia marka  cagtaada hoos uu dhig and mind your business in Somaliland.

M.FACEBOOK.COM

Maamulka Degmada & Masuuliyiintii Gobolka Shabeelada Hoose Wada Shaqeyn Sharaf Leh

Arafaat   
17 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Mr. Carafaat,

That is major achievement if he does just those few step. It was almost more than 20 years ago after the Carta, Djibouti selection that people requested Cabdiqasim to just create a ploice force for Banaadir alone and pacify the city.

Why not became the leader of Banaadir and pacify that one city.

Shabeelaha Hoose is the home of southern D...r and T...ni people who are an accommodating and good people, otherwise many from Galgaduud would have settled in middle Shabeele.

in 2004, the late president C/laahi Yusuf was told how late Osman Caato would welcome him to Mogadishu. C/laahi said" aniga iyo Cisman Caato waxaanu kawada nimid Gaalkacayo, Xamarna iguma soo dhaweyn karo" or something to that effect.

If being HAG makes Banaadir your tribal home , Shabeelaha is my home as a member of D....r group.

Anyway, we are hitting Hassan these days, not because we dislike him, but we want him to return to the right path. 

Dawacooyinka ku wareegsani waxay rabaab in ay jar ka tuuraan. Waxa laga yaabaa waxa ay rabaan markay ka waayaan in ay sidii ay horeba iyagu u rideen haddana ay mar kale fashiliyaan.

He is our president and we want him to succeed.

By the way , those from Somaliland like me,  have also a say in Mogadishu.

Let’s say the government prioritises on pacifying Mogadishu and the regions south of Galkacyo, irrelevant of which clan lives there, then I think we all agree that is a good thing.

But if the motive behind or the consequence of that pacification is for the government to push out certain clans or to favour certain clans to dominate other communities in their own native regions, then we can all agree that it would gravely undermine the overall goal of pacification and we are back to square one of the whole issue of the conflict. 

So why do you think something that hasn’t been possible for decades would be possible now? No clan can dominate another, even trying so would lead to adverse consequences, for sure that is a lesson Somalis should have learned by now. I wouldn’t listen to much to the propaganda of few diaspora clan mongers who don’t even dare to spend a night in Marka or Barawe, let alone travel those regions. 

The only solution and way forward is  leadership that strives for genuine  reconciliation, equitable inclusion of those communities involved and social justice. I don’t think anything else would work! 

Arafaat   
11 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Galbeedi, lately I have seen you using your D.r card alot, its an card that has ZERO relevance in Somalia, in fact we consider D.r an looma oyaan clan, even the S/hoose you keep talking about has no d.r in power the Governor of S/hoose is Garre and Deputy Governor is reer Galmudug, even the Marka city you folks claim has reer Galmudug Deputy Mayor.

Anyway having said this, you sir are from Somaliland and not from Somalia marka  cagtaada hoos uu dhig and mind your business in Somaliland.

M.FACEBOOK.COM

Maamulka Degmada & Masuuliyiintii Gobolka Shabeelada Hoose Wada Shaqeyn Sharaf Leh

These are appointed officials, doesn’t say much of the numerical realities on the ground. Read somewhere that in the 50’s and 60’s officials in those regions were  mostly from Puntland, and later in the 70’s and 80’s many from Somaliland. So I wouldn’t count out Galbeedi yet.  

P.S. The deputy-Mayor of Las Anod hails from Galmudug clan, and he is even elected. So even Somaliland cidna kuma diideyso.😆 

galbeedi   
4 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Read somewhere that in the 50’s and 60’s officials in those regions were  mostly from Puntland, and later in the 70’s and 80’s many from Somaliland. 

Now I know Carafaat is an old school fellow which gives him the right to say whatever he thinks.