Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Mahad Salaad is destroying hay'adda sirdoonka

This foreign-obedient geeljire is already trying to destroy the little achievement and progress this nascent NISA made. Wuxuu sirdoon iyo habkee u shaqeeyaan ka ogyahay iska yar, instead of ugaarsasho bilaabay.

Xubno ka tirsan NISA oo xabsiga la dhigay iyo sifeyn xoogan oo ka socota hay’adda

Tan iyo markii uu xilka la wareegay taliyaha cusub ee NISA Mahad Maxamed Salaad, waxaa taliska nabad sugida ka billowday isbadalo lagu sameynaayo shaqaalaha iyo xilalka, sida ay ogaatay Caasimada Online

Tallaabadii ugu horreysay ayaa noqotay in xilalkii laga qaaday taliyeyaashii garoonka diyaaraddaha Muqdisho, gobolka Banaadir iyo maaliyadda.

Dhamaan boosaskaasi ayaa waxaa loo magacaabay xubno cusub.Taliyaha NISA ee gobolka Banaadir waxaa loo magacaabay Muxuddiin Warbac Shadoor, Taliyaha garoonka Aadan Cadde Xamdi Xasan Maxamuud iyo hoggaanka maaliyadda NISA oo loo magacaabay Iimaan Elman.

Dhinaca kale, hoggaanka cusub ee NISA ayaa billaabay inuu bartilmaameedsado xubno loo arko inay aad ugu dhowaayeen taliskii hore iyo kooxdii Nabad iyo Nolol, waxaana xabsiga la dhigay ilaa saddax sarkaal oo laamaha kala duwan ee NISA ka howlgala.

Saraakiisha la bartilmaameedsaday ee shaqada laga eryay islamarkaana xabsiga la dhigay waxaa ka mid ah Jeylaane Maxamed oo NISA u joogay qeybta Scan-ka garoonka diyaaraddaha Muqdisho.

Lama oga sababta rasmiga ah ee sarkaalkaasi loo xiray inay xiriir la leedahay eryida taliyihii garoonka oo laga tirsanayay eed la xiriirto fulinta amaradii lagu dhibaateyn jiray madaxdii mucaaradka xiliyada garoonka kasoo degayeen ama ka dhoofayeen.

Ugu danbeyntii, waxaa la filayaa in taliska cusub ee NISA uu sii wadi doono shaqo ka eryida iyo magacaabida xilal cusub, waxayna shaqaalaha badankood ay farta wadnaha ku hayaan inay seefta qaadi doonto iyo in kale.

galbeedi   

I have no doubt that this Mahad Salaad will destroy NISA. 

When Hassan Sheikh was president last time, NISA salary was paid by various nations who had their own people within. The French used to pay some, the UAE, the TPLF and others. Under Farmaajo All that was eliminated and the finance came from one single source, mainly from Qatar.  

After bombing of their engineers by Al-shabaab through the proxies of the UAE, the Turkish brought in their people to figure things out. Remember that Mahad Salaad had accused NISA members for the killing of Ikraan, the girl that was missing before NISA confirmed her death. I heard many of the major files of the agency were were taken out before they fall in the hands of Mahad Salaad.

Another major issue was that after major investigations carried out by NISA had  discovered that despite the poor foot soldiers dying after being paid or brain washed, the major financers of Al-shabaab and the business associates are based in Mogadishu, especially Bakaraha. 

Time will tell if Mahad Salaad is here to protect his kin who are the financers or if he want to confront a clash with them.

The talk i Mogadishu is foreign intelligence is filling up the hotels at the moment including Egyptians, Kenyans, UAE and some Europeans.

One lesson Hassan probably learned from Farmaajo will be that Ina Salaad will concentrate his efforts mostly to stop motions from the parliament.

The beginning of the mess.  The sad part is, someone will have to pick up the pieces after them. It's just not right.  This country has to become independent Emirates.  That's only way forward. Is it confederation system? 

Haven't these motherfckers (hsm and co.)heard, 'if it ain't broke, no need to fix?' Just take the good the last administration had done,  and maybe mould things to your liking without effing everything up? 

This is dismantling.  Pretty much 'unukaa leh' mindset. 

I, for one, don't really have any hope in Somalia ever getting on its feet in my life time.  Long resigned to be stateless, but this is the loss of the generations to come.  And God knows what enemies have in mind for the future. 

Duufaan   
WWW.WARQAAD.INFO

Wararkii ugu dambeeyey ee laga helayo hoyga Fahad Yaasiin ayaa sheegaya in amarkii uu soo bixiyey Agaasime Mahad salaad uu dhaqan galay. Agaasimaha cusub ee hay’adda NISA Mahad Salaad ayaa la...

There was information that this morning Mahad Salad attacked Fahad Yasin's house and took with him all his property and security guards. According to Moqdisho media, the previous leader from moqdisho was allowed to keep all his security gourds and continue getting paid. Next, he will be targeting the duufaan units,  the only NISA battalion mixed from a different region. The small Galmudug population who came moqdisho in 1991 and occupied the heart of moqdisho will not see any changes. People like Mahad change of statehood is problematic.

Before he was even named the next PM, he will name and fire all army security leaders and replace leaders Badbaado clan militia.

This completely dismantles the aspiration of a national security apparatus. After that moqdisho clan melissa will start fighting each other and assassination and violence will increase when Alshabaab is weak. The salary will not be paid and chaos will start and this is what it means to maintain the status quo.

I hope I am wrong. This is what a said from another topic.

Hassan and co see a threat to the national security apparatus, will stop the security reforms, rearm the clan Melissia and threaten non-Hag people with violence. For Hassan and his co, it is all about money and maintaining the status quo

The m0ryaan culture and modern government can NOT go together,  RIP NISA

Many of the agents,  their families embedded in Shabaab are now scared for their life and are in extreme danger. RUN  before this m0ryaan expose you . Future threats cannot be stopped. 

All CBB "kaligood nationalists" are now full-time anti Hag pests.  His excellence HSM and NISA director Mr. Mahad Salad needs to get to work before this deadly bugs start to cause mischievous against the peace loving Hag population.

Duufaan   

Mahad Salad with SNA moqdisho clan Malesia

If you hire him to lead the national security position, you are not interested in the concept of Somali nationhood because he likes his clan Malesia with the national uniform.

Dalmar1   

I suggest you folks here stop being Qaran-dumis iyo qabyaalidste and work with our legally elected mandated Government.

17 hours ago, Duufaan said:

Mahad Salad with SNA moqdisho clan Malesia

If you hire him to lead the national security position, you are not interested in the concept of Somali nationhood because he likes his clan Malesia with the national uniform.

Neefkaan isbaariistaha ah ayeeba xil qaran sare ku aaminaayaan. Dugsi sare ma dhameeyey horta? I really think inuu ku jiray mööryaantii Caydiid la so socotay Xamar soo galay Janaayo, 1991.

We had one in our xaafad, too, who killed himself with bambo gacmeed while commiting isbaaro in the middle of 1991. He was very young man and that same bambo gacmeed horteena ayuu biinka kaga siibi jiray, so we kids would run away and he would laugh with his lame jokes. That same bomb sadly killed him and two other ciyaal xaafad boys he retruited during an evening isbaaro in our xaafad. One of the ciyaal xaafad, under his guidance, wanted to threat a victim and the biin was not out back on time.

The ciyaal xaafad boy, who never knew about weapons, yelled it was getting hot and the isbaariiste was in the middle of fatashaad the poor victim. He tried to rush back when it went off. The victim was a wise man oo dhulka jiiftay to save himself. He was also the one exposed how they died. 

Whenever I see this bomb in the movies or documentaries, I remember that fateful isbaaro. 

isolated-hand-bomb-with-white-background