Sign in to follow this  
Dat_Boi_Gotti

Married People Online

^You must have gone Bonkers.

In defense of 'the no life married ppl', i must say you are a tad harsh and leftist on this matter here.

One doesnt do all that you listed on a daily basis.

For instance,lets pick Bashi, a married farax who frequents this place, am sure good Baashi takes his wifey and the lil bashis and bashetes out and what not,but what do you tell Baashi when hes bored @work?

That he cant and shouldnt post?becoz hes married?

That would be silly dont you think buddy?

Which brings me back to my earlier Q(which none of you Blokes cared to comment on it);I

If you are married and an active member of a chat forum, would you let your spouse have a peak @your inbox?

^I wonder why you specifically choose Baashi? Couldn't you make your point without naming names? :rolleyes:

being married and having 3000 posts in under 12 months is straight up pathetic. no matter how you look at it.

This is really getting to be annoying. What's this latest obsession with post numbers? Let's look @ you shall we? 83 posts in only a little over a month? Do not be judging others while your doing the same thing haye?

And why do people suddenly care how many posts one makes in how many days? Don't you guys have a life instead of checking the post number of every xaalimo and faraax and making a comment out of it? Is this how honestly bored you are?

Please pick some other hobby to occupy your time...cause those people are entertaing us while u lots are boring us to death with your righteousness, whining, & silly complaints.

^I wonder why you specifically choose Baashi? Couldn't you make your point without naming names?

Fine, the only problem you seem to have with my post is the inclusion of Baashi’s name?

So, am safe to conclude that you are in agreement with the rest of my MUMBO JUMBO?

Fair.

Anywhoo, the topic is about ‘married people online’, its almost three pages long, people CONTRIBUTED to the topic(Again about married ppl being online) but you chose to comment on ONE comment by ONE nomad, regarding post counts.

Oh well

well if you are married and been a member of this esteemed board for lets say 1 year and have almost 3000 posts then yeah you got an addiction problem.

As a married man, i'd see myself with more responsibilities than my average single farax, so i am sure i could use the time i chit chat with some frustrated Farax's and Xalimo's here on SOL to do something that will benefit my wife and kids in one way or another, such as taking my kids to the park, watch a movie with them, do the homework, take wifey out for shopping...etc, being married and having 3000 posts in under 12 months is straight up pathetic. no matter how you look at it.

Clap clap clap

Well, aren't you going to make a lovely husband? (Lets hope the xaliimos take notice of all your hard marketing ;) ).

Do you not believe that you can be a good spouse, a good parent and still have time for yourself and your hobbies? Or is that not something you have considered in your rose-tinted vision of marital bliss?

Speedily moving on, if you observe a little more closely, you'll find that most people log on and post during specific times, usually during working hours. So, its entirely possible for them to post AND still spend quality time with their families.

Afro,

What sort of question is that? There's something called privacy u kno. icon_razz.gif :

Faheema.   

^^^ True, wixii la qariyaba qudhun baa ku jira :D

Notice how the majority are Men . Very few married woman surf the net regularly…and those are probably the ones who have not yet had any children.

According to a Survey released today, Mothers spend an average 100 hours per week on work, childcare and domestic chores. All in all they get a mere 1 Hour to themselves, now tell me…does she spend time with her other half...? Maybe take a moment to relax and pamper herself or does she go online and post on forums? :confused:

Imagine, how many hours somali mothers do a week...Since it's unmanly for some somali men to go into the kitchen or even help around the house :mad:

True, wixii la qariyaba qudhun baa ku jira

Cawo,Usheeg.

Theres gotta be something you have to hide for you not to share.

If for instance i was married,and i still frequent this website,and in the past i have been known to flirt and flirt some more with an equally flirtatious member of the opposite sex,then wouldnt it be fair to her if i showed my significant someone teh contents of the 'private stuff'?

Whats there to hide for it not to be shared?

As for Cawo,Your Analysis(survey) of the western mama and a qaxoti mama is like ORANGES and APPLES. in every sense.

Whereas the Western woman works many hrs, the Q-Mama hardly works.

so whats with this :mad: face you fronted? :D

Pucca   

i've got a question for all the nomads who see it wrong for married nomads to be surfing the net and chatting, why do you care? just answer that, they be messing up your game miya? :D . If they're capable of having a family and still enjoy some free time on the net posting some relevent posts then cheers for them...lets not get up in other's business.

"live and let others live"

Faheema.   

Originally posted by *Afronaut*:

so whats with this :mad: face you fronted?
:D

That is for some of the somali men who are still not pulling their weight when it comes to doing household cleaning, regardless of whether she's working or not.

The majority married nomads are men.

^How the hell do you know this?

Call it Observation…Woman’s instincts… :D Women in general are Loyal to their partners, they would rather spend time with their husband than surf the net…unless you’re bored and unsatisfied with married life... and if that’s the case you have some serious issues that need to be addressed.

If for instance i was married,and i still frequent this website,and in the past i have been known to flirt and flirt some more with an equally flirtatious member of the opposite sex,then wouldnt it be fair to her if i showed my significant someone teh contents of the 'private stuff'?

Whats there to hide for it not to be shared?

Nothing. Its not about hiding something, its about personal space. If you want to share by all means share. So long as ur happy sharing.

My o My! Arent we all single people experts in marriage-matters? :D

You can neglect your spouse for a variety of reasons if you choose to. Whether its the net or pinball is really irrelevant.

I personally appreciate all the married folk here, such an insightful bunch they are. Besides, foruming is productive in a small way - much like reading a book. And just like a married person can read...they can discuss too.