Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

NBA Season has come to an End, Pick Your Winners here...

It's bout that time and I'm callin out names

1. Lazy yo i dont care bout u puttin ur foot or waheva else u put in ur mouth (this comment is only as dirty as u think it is) u think that da Heat gonna get swept we'll see bout that

2. Jay yo homie u think that da pacers will win in 5 ahahahhahahahaaaahaaa we had a chance to win last game but da officials da way i saw it were purely on 1 side and we cant let Jamal Tinsley of all ppl do that to us and Eddie gotta get his game back cause we need him nooooooooooooow especially his perimeter D against Reggie cause Wade doesnt really know how to go thru screens it seemed like Reggie had 3 seconds to take that shot up and lets be serious Reggie aint that quick

I know that Grant has a bad back but if he can be da person that we all know he is he'll fight thru da pain and if Caron doesnt get to caught up wit his outside shootin and drives in and gets their big men and when I say big men i really mean big man aka Jermaine O'neal in foul trouble and if Wade can penetrate then we should be ight and da bench aka Rafer Alston & Udonis Haslem can come and help us out then it looks like we gonna have a good series but we gotta do wah got us here and thats good D force turnovers and run

3. playmaker i hear u bro dont worry i saved a spot for u on da wagon

CapitalZ I been on the bandwagon for a while now..

Big up for my T'wolves, A great win last night and the momentum is going our way after being down 10pts less than 3minutes to play. Sam Cassell played well and KG was doing his thing also..

Jaylaani   

Capital Z

I know how you feel. You’re a fun and fans are always have one sided point of view. That is just the nature of being a fan. I hope you guys win because I really don’t care about the Pacers however, I’m being objective observer. The Pacers are ten times better than the heat. They are bigger, stronger and more talented team as a UNIT. You said Reggie isn’t quick. He is 37 yrs old and I will take him over any one else in the entire league to take the last shot when the game is on the line. As old as he is, no one comes behind and through screens like Reggie does. If that isn't quickness, I don't know what it is. I would eccept your argument if you said he couldn't dribble or he couldn't create his own shot but quickness, no.

All you T-wolves Fans,

I said this before and I’m saying it again. If the heart of the T-Wolves is KG the guts and the soul of that team is SAM CASSEL. This team will go as far as Sam takes them not the other way around. Don’t get me wrong, I love KG and he is great player and all but he doesn’t have that cut throat, gut instinct mentality. I’m sorry he just doesn’t have it in him. Never had it and never will.

In terms of the series, the Kings got what they wanted. They stole the home court advantage and that is all that matter. I still think the Kings will win the series in 6.

Jaylaani said it best about reggie and the pacers as a whole.

Jaylaani's dislike towards pacers goes back further than anyone of us can discuss. Bottom line is heat are toast, they are lucky to win one @home..I've finally watched them how well they play at home against hornets, therefore this series will end in 5games.

About the T-wolves, we can argue until our lungs come out, in this case, as long as our fingers bleed...bottom line is this series is going into 7 games. T-wolves will steal one at arco, whether it be caawa or game 4...(y'all make the call on that)

I have a feeling T-wolves will pull it in game 7, it will be a close one, but they will make it to the west conference finals.(Y'all heard it here first)

I wasn't that off at all on the first round, and I will not be far off on this call either.

Getting back to jaylaani...If I were billy king, I definitely keep my fingers crossed for Emeka Okafor.(Thats a long shot, but never hurts to keep hope alive)

My second choice is definitely either my boy Josh Childress from the cardinals or Ben Gordon(I doubt Gordon will last that long in the draft though, he will get snatch right around 4th or 5th)

LAst but not least...Dijon Thompson from the bruins...I think he is a player that can develop, I have watched him play couple of games last season...Ima watch out for him, but I could be wrong too)

Jaylani I don't know how to tell you this but this is a team game, some night will be Sam who plays well another night maybe someone else's, but last night was all about KG and Spree, Fred hassell played well and made a big stop at the end.. Overall we almost blew it but who cares win is a win and we took back what was ours The Home Court Advantage...

I see ppl already talkin bout da draft ahahahaha

ahahhahah wait gotta catch my breath ahahahahahhahaahahhahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaahhaahaaa

sad aint it we're at the most crucial time of the year and they talkin bout da draft thats wah happens when ur boys cant make da playoffs

ahahahaahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaaaaaaa

If I were you capital Z, I wouldn't celebrate this early.(making fun about drafts and how our teams ain't playing isn't something you wanna smile about, especially when your team just dug a hole of their own grave)

No one dunks on Jermaine O'Neil and gets away with it...

Young wade will get his caawa, count on it.(If not caawa, it will be on game 5, either way, he will get his and it will be one he will remember for yrs to come)

HEAT WILL BE BURIED ALIVE, COUNT ON IT Z.( THEIR HOURS ARE NUMBERED...)

Is it just me, or did Jaylaani disappear with the arco fans on monday night.(they just started walking out of the arena and the game wasn't even oVER)

ps:If any of you ever question KG and his ability to close out games, you might want to play back west semifinals, game 3 Vs kings...and keep on watching...and watching and watching until you are satisfied...

its a best of 3 in every series and to all u ppl that had no faith in da heat well jus stayed tuned da pacers cant beat us at home and now they frustrated wah da hell was artest thinkin tryin to take out wade damn homie calm urself hopefully Grant can come back cause daaaaaaaaayuuuuuum that looked bad J.O'neal was bout to get another facial b4 artest jumped either way da series is tied I told y'all at da beginnin if we can steal a win at da Conseco fieldhouse da series was gonna be ours and most of y'all thought i was jus playin but now im lettin all u kids now that da HEAT are for real and Cap Z is for real

Word CapitalZ, Miami is fun to watch this may go to game 7 and then is everbody's game....

No one dunks on Jermaine O'Neil and gets away with it...

You gotta admit LazieG That was as nasty as it gets...

And for all the lakers haters two words "Kobe Bryant"....He is the best player in the league period no If's and no comparison, hell he is even better than MJ was!

Spurs have no chance to win this series if Kobe and Shaq go off like that..

Regardless of what you guys say about Kobe this is what shaq and other players said..and quote "O'Neal ranked Bryant's performance against the Spurs as one of the best he's ever seen by anyone and No. 3 on the Kobe-meter -- behind the game against the Pacers and a 45-point effort against Seattle in January 2003 when Bryant made an NBA-record 12 3-pointers, including nine straight

and he went on and said once again i give him the title for the best player in NBA, Coming from Shaq and his arrogance that says a lot about my boy.

Ok the stage is set for the Lakers again...with one more win to go they can capture the hearts of Somalians at once... :D ...i don't have to say anything major really cuz the game speaks for itself...

"Big time players come to play big time games"

Once again the Lakers can win a championship in this game of Politics

PLAYMAKER, did I just read that correctly...???

""""""""KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ EVER WAS???""""""

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???

NOT ONLY DID YOU JUST COMPARE KOBE TO THE ONE OF THE GREATEST PLAYERS EVER TO STEP ON THE COURT, BUT YOU SAID THAT KOBE WAS BETTER THAN MJ EVER WAS???

YOU JUST SAID THAT MJ, A MAN WHO CHANGED PRO-BALL FOR THE BETTER TO A KID WHO NOT ONLY PLAYS WHEN HE WANTS TO, BUT COMPETES WITH JUST ABOUT EVERYONE OF HIS TEAMMATES, COACHES...THERE ISNT ANYTHING KOBE WOULDN'T SHOW OFF TO...(THATS PROBABLY WHY HE HAD TO FORCE HIMSELF ON A FEMALE, BECUZ HE WANTED THE WORLD TO KNOW HE WAS BAD)

ARE YOU HONESTLY SAYING THAT KOBE IS BETTER THAN MJ...??? UNHEARD OFF...

FOR A SECOND THERE, I HONESTLY BELIEVED U KNEW WHAT THE HELL YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT, BUT U REMIND ME ALOT MORE OF TUUG EVERYDAY THAT PASSES...

THE DUNK BY WADE WAS VERY NASTY, BUT HE WILL GET HIS...COUNT ON IT YOUNG NERO...

HEAT PLAYED GOOD, BUT PACERS PLAYED GREAT...BOTTOM LINE IS, THAT GAME WAS LOST BECUZ OF FOULS...TOO MANY FOULS ON ONE END OF THE COURT, AND REFS AINT CALLING THE OTHER FOULS AND THATS RIDICULOUS...20 something fouls is just ridiculous...there goes that 12 points that was won by the heat and extra few that pacers could have won had they not had committed 28 or whatever fouls it was they had.

ABOUT THE LAKER GAME, I HONESTLY BELIEVED THAT LAKERS WERE GONNA WIN, UNTIL I SAW DUNCAN MAKE THAT GLASS SHOT JUMPER WITH 4MINUTES LEFT OFF THE GAME..AND I KNEW SPURS HAD A CHANCE TO WIN....

THAT CIRCUS SHOT BY DUNCAN OVER SHAQ, GOT ME SCREAMING......BUT WHEN FISHER MADE THAT OTHER CIRCUS JUMPER, WITHOUT A PLAY BEING DRAWN FOR HIM, IT JUST KEPT ME IN SILENCE....

YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME SAY THIS, BUT I GOTTA GIVE IT TO THE LAKERs...I HATE THEM BUT THEY DESERVED THAT WIN LASTNIGHT...AND IT DOESNT MATTER HOW THEY GOT IT, BUT IT WAS A BIG WIN.

I DID SAY SPURS AREN'T AS GOOD AS THEY LOOK ON RECORD...I AM STILL NOT SURE IF LAKERS ARE CAPABLE OF CLOSING OUT SATURDAY NIGHT, BUT THEN AGAIN U NEVER KNOW...THIS WHOLE SERIES WAS JUST UP AND DOWN AND UP AND DOWN AGAIN...

I SAID THAT IF SPURS GONNA WIN THE SERIES, THEIR BENCH HAVE TO STEP UP..AND IT CANT JUST BE ALL ABOUT DUNCAN AND PARKER...AND THE LAST 3 GAMEs, I DIDN'T SEE A STRONG BENCH PERFORMANCE...FROM TURKULU...AND I DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MALIK ROSE, I AM STILL STUNNED THAT HE IS IN THE BENCH...

Lazy you know what the the man meant by that remark... that Micheal was not as good as kobe was at this age...stop fronting girl and give the man his props...like i always said to my female friends sometimes you gotta look beyond the looks...simple as that...even coaches

players and former players had came front and said it...even your s*x symbol allen iverson came out of the closet and admit it that kobe was one of the players he's ever seen...now as far as the cases go...the King of basket ball settled out of court with about dozens of females claiming he did something to them...i mean players are humans and they do something just like us...and in case of kobe everybody knows he's innocent but there's steps you take to clear out your name...

Yo playMaker me myself i believe Kobe was more all around player than jordan at 19-25 years of age...and ppl don't come at me with kobe had a better team than jordan when MJ was surrounded by Dream team(Paxton, Pippen, Kukoc, R. harpor, Armstrong, luc longley, and many more)..sure MJ is king but there's a chance he's name won't be coming up anymore..

that Micheal was not as good as kobe was at this age...

That was excatly my point..How many titles Jordan won before age 23? nothing...Kobe won 3.

yo lazy u tryin to say that da heat are gettin da calls ssaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd person didnt u watch game 2 da way lamar was gettin pushed around and everytime someone from da pacers like artest or even foster got da ball deep it was like they had to blow da whistle

sad ppl yo lazy u jus lost all da credibility u had left sad aint it

and yo playmaker no need to take these ppl seriously all they do is jus talk and talk and talk bottom line is they aint sayin much but they do write alot damn yo lazy u gotta take it easy wit them essays u writtin to be honest i dont think i eva finished readin one of ur posts

Capital Z, I don't know why you are talking about how I lost my credibility...

Y'all beat me to it first, including tuug, playmaker and yourself.

This league isnt just about the miami heat, and so far you havent said anything that is worth while. All you ever read and talk about is how wade stole a ball or how odom hit a 3.(U didnt have any credibility to begin with and u ruined your chances of having it,in other words u blew it)

If u watched that game, u know 28 fouls of pure bs was due to homecourt...heat will have a successful end to their season next week.(ENJOY WHILE IT LASTS)

I dont recall asking you to read my posts, and the fact that you mentioned it tells me u enjoy it very much...(U JUST HATE THE IDEA OF SOMEONE TELLING YOU THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR BELOVED HEAT)

Getting back to playmaker, I know MJ wasnt successful as Kobe has been in his age.

You only see a young 23 yr old, who happens to capture 3 rings, with one of the best, most dominant centers in my time. A coach who will be a future hall of famer, and one of the best supporting cast in this era.(horry, fisher, shaw, fox)

On the other hand, MJ wasnt presented with half of the teammates that kobe had, MJ didnt just get lucky at a younger age, becuZ he was developing himself as a player, and making his team true contenters in the east..MJ had talent and stardom, but he didnt have enough talent to beat out future hall of famers like isiah thomas, joe dumars..by himself..he didnt have the luxury of beating out stars in order to capture a ring as kobe had IN HIS AGE....becuz he didnt have a strong support, but in time the franchise managed to surround him with phill jackson, pippen, grant...kukoc, kerry...AND FOR THAT, KOBE ISNT A BETTER PLAYER THAN MJ HAD BEEN IN HIS AGE OR ANY AGE...AS ANYONE WOULD TELL YOU THE SAME THING AS I JUST TOLD U..KOBE JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE BEEN IN THE RIGHT SITUATION AT THE RIGHT TIME.

MJ AND SHAQ's TIME CAME A LITTLE TOO LATE...BUT THEY HAD THE LUXURY TO EXPERIENCE ON HOW IT FEELS TO BE ON THE LOSING END...TAKE FOR INSTANCE...IT WAS HARD ON KOBE TO LOSE LAST SEASON, IT JUST CRUSHED HIM AND HE WENT AND FORCED HIMSELF ON A FEMALE...(HE WAS PROBABLY IN DEEP DEPRESSION AT THE TIME..)