Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

NBA Season has come to an End, Pick Your Winners here...

SJ   

kamaan play(er)that was just a warm-up series.

Now the real trash (can) awaits the lonely wolves smile.gif

CD-NBA-SAC-WPB.JPG

Jaylaani   

Win or lose, I’m empress with the Heat. They are really balling with bigger and tougher team.

As far as the T-wolves are concerned, this is were they get off the train. They had a good season and KG was spectacular throughout the year but I think the Kings are better and bigger, plus they are more experienced. I pick the Kings in 6.

Bad *** faker got beat up yesterday like a run away donkey. 78 total points are disgraced to a team built to win it all. Spurs are the ultimate championship team, one super star and punch of role players who knows their places in the team. Can you believe the only All star in that team is TD.

I pick the Spurs in 6 as well.

Capital Z, kudos to the heat.

I said this over and over again, it won't be easy for the heat to get through the banged up hornets.

I think they can pull a win at the american airlines arena, I think y'all play a better offensive game at home than away.

I think y'all live and die by your fast break points and thats exactly what's gonna win the heat this series.

Again, heat can not afford to play a half court battle with the hornets, the same way the spurs can't afford to play a half court game with the lakers.

Jaylaani, I have to disagree with you on this, I think this is a tough series to call, especially the spurs/laker series.(The entire 3rd quarter was run by tony parker against the entire laker fakers)thats a scary though.

In all honesty, no one hates more than I do when it comes to fakers, but if spurs win game 2 with everyone contributing, then they got this series on lock if they show a little bit of struggle, lakers gonna hold off their home courts and we are back at san antonio with 2 a piece.

Same with the T-wolves, love the kings but I can't disrespect the T-wolves successful season.(they have it in them, whether some of u might disagree with me, I still think this series will be decided come game 7, but it be a tough one to win even if they reach that far, which in my opinion they will beat the kings)

Yesterday's game against fakers, it was one of the slowest, boring games I watched by far, and yet spurs found a way to win all thanks to little tony. If it weren't for him on the 3rd quarter, spurs would have found a large deficit and it would have been hard for them to beat the lakers ahead in the 4th.(I LOVE THE WAY DUNCAN TOOK OVER FOR LITTLE TONY ON THE 4TH, BUT EVERYONE IN THAT BENCH HAVE TO STEP UP ON GAME 2 OR ELSE BYE BYE TO SPURS)

You guys can hate the lakers all you want but you know they almost won that game, and what is the big deal about one game? Spurs just defended their home court! Remember this is 7game series so hold on to your lakers bashing at least for now lol..

For T'Wolves Jaylani No it is just getting started, KG Owns the kings he is averaging 27pts/game and just under 14 brds. Plus we have the homecourt advantage if we win the first 2games, That is it! IT IS A WRAP!

If i am not mistaking LazieGirl and Jaylani, you guys are picking Spurs and the Kings from west..

I am picking T'Wolves and the Lakers..

i seen the game yesterday between the lakers and spurs..i have to say shaq needs to step up big time, he can't let weak *** nastrovich body him all the time and the rest of the bench needs to step up too...but again lakers bench is not as deep as spurs so they would rely on there hall of famers...as far as the series again it's too early to tell... I would have to say Lakers by six and T-wolves by six unless Politics comes to shove ...looool...

Shout Outz to KG for snatchin' that MVP award..

Jaylaani   

Lazie,

We can agree to disagree. That is what this is all about.

I think you’re giving the Lakers too much credit. I really don’t think they’re that good. The 78 points they scored on Sunday is the reflection of their makeup.

Let’s analyze the fakers and demonstrate their weaknesses as well as their strengths. GP is the shadow of his all self. He’s not the player he once was plus he is struggling with triangle offense they employ. Karl Malone can still do it occasionally, unfortunately the paint in big enough for only one post up player. He used to be decent mid-range shooter but that also vanished thanks to Kobe and the Tri-angle offense. He can't get the ball in transition in regular bases like he used to in Utah. In addition, they hardly run plays for him. The small forward position is not existant. They hardly get any productivity from Devan George and Rick fox is in the dog house.

This came down to the big two. Shaq can still dominant but he’s been tentative lately. He deferred too mush to his teammates. We already know his game is limited within the paint area and the Spurs are doing great job taking that away by fronting him. This is the only team (Spurs) whom understand how to play him and they have been doing it well for the last two years. You can't stop Shaq but you can contain him.

The only spark the Lakers have is Kobe and his selfishness. It actually working this time to their advantage. Kobe is the only one who is willing to take the game over down the starch. No one else is doing it so why not take every shot possible.

We all know The Lakers don’t have a bench with the exception of Fisher, who thinks he is better than what he is, a six men and Rush. There is no Horry, Shaw or walker among other players to come off the bench and contribute. In other words, no X factor for the faker. They've became very predictable team.

I don’t think the Spurs will have any problem killing the Fakers this year.

Yes you’re right little Tony took over the game in the third quarter and that is what he needs to do in order for the Spurs to be successful. I think he is under rated point guard. He is capable of being big time player.

I still think the Kings are too talented in and out for the T-wolves. Not to mention experience.

I still like the Pistons to win it all.

This isn't scientific fact, only my opinion.

We've done it yes we've done it

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohh

yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

believe it and if u hate it too bad

Miami on to da next round yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

next up da number 1 team da pacers if we can steal one game at da conseco fieldhouse then we can win da series cause like i told y'all we dont lose at home american airlines arena = win for da Heat

simply said we bad boys and da NBA better watch out

Big win for the Heat, CapitalZ I told you they had a chance lolo..Seriously I am rooting for them against the pacers..

This is when I have to put my foot down and start putting some sense back into Capital Z.

I hope that you were not kidding when you suggested that the heat could steal a game in conseco fieldhouse, and manage to win the series over the pacers???

I honestly don't think that you believe deep down that the heat have a chance to play with the pacers, much less win the series.(its okay, u dont have to admit to anything)

Have you forgotten who plays for the pacers, have you really forgotten who ended up with the best record in the league. Do you think that heat can pull an upset over them??? PACERS DESERVE A MUCH BETTER RESPECT THAN THAT AND IF ANYONE THINKS THAT PACERS ARENT COMING OFF THE EAST, THEN YOU REALLY NEED TO RE-THINK THIS WHOLE PLAYOFFS.

Back to Jaylaani, I honestly couldn't agree with you on the lakers. I think you have said it best, they are easy to predict this time around.

Lets talk about bench productivity, focus on the spurs, not much contribution from their bench. They relied on their youngest player and their franchise player to save them in game 1.(as expected, both men delivered but to beat the lakers in 4 games, you need alot more support from your bench, and in this case it did not happen)

I said it on my last post, spurs can win this series, but only if they have everyone contributing, and I mean everyone including the bench....Ginobili was no show on game 1, I dont know what he was trying to do but nevertheless it did not work, turkolu no words to describe him. Horry was just horry, I don't think horry would make much of a difference.

On the other hand, lakers have malone, even though I agree on what you said about him, I still think he has it in him to come out fired in atleast 2 games this series and make big plays.

Its painfully obvious that payton isnt happy, he isn't getting it done only becuz no one is bothering to play payton game, but you have forgotten how payton is also unpredictable...DONT COUNT HIM OUT JUST YET.

Bottom line is I want the spurs to win the series but I wouldn't want to start betting until I see their performance for game 2 tonight. I have to see if they made any improvements from game 1.

This is the playoffs Jaylaani, anything can happen and that means duncan can get injured, thats why I am not 100% certain this is a spurs series just yet.

Again, we can agree to disagree, and even though kings are a good team and one of my top 3 favourite teams, I still think that T-wolves and garnett have it in them.

Lastnight was something else, I mean garnett was probably very overwhelmed with that whole ceremony, and I think it kinda affected the team too, thats why they were sleeping all of 1st quarter. Again, the X factor in this series is Garnett and alot more of Sprewell. SPEAKING OF SPREWELL, I didnt see too much lastnight of him, and it they gonna win, they need him to make plays as well as defend ofcourse...BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, GARNETT IS THE KEY TO THIS SERIES...

KINGS DID EVERYTHING RIGHT LASTNIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE PLAYOFFS, yet they were up few points most of the game, and you wonder what went wrong, and its painfully obvious...the t-wolves and mvp of the league wasn't as dominant as he is known to be.(KINGS MANAGED TO HAVE A LARGE LEAD EARLY ON, WHICH THEY DID BUT THAT WAS BROUGHT BACK DOWN AND TIED TOO MANY TIMES, TOO MANY LEAD CHANGES AND THEY ONLY MANAGED TO WIN THE GAME by 4 points(is it??) HAD IT NOT BEEN COUPLE OF SHOTS MISSED BY THE WOLVES THIS GAME WOULD HAVE GONE THE OTHER WAY)

Rokko   

Ohh boy that was close one last night between T-wolves and Kings. I hope we dont' loose home court advantage. T-wolves will regroup and do their thang..so all of ya all KG or MVP fans, hold tight aight.

Jaylaani   

Lazie

Leave the boy alone. I think the Heat has a chance to steal one in Indy however, the series belong to the Pacer who will ultimately lose to the Piston in the Conference final :)

Speaking of GP and the fakers, he needs to stop crying. You’re right, the Lakers aren’t playing his style of Basketball but he knew what he was getting into. Yes he’s still capable of breaking the game open. The question is will Phil Jackson and his stubborn coaching style allow GP to play transition ball time after time. I guess not.

We both agree on Karl Malone’s situation. He is the best power forward to ever play the game and he knows how to play “dirty” and get open. Only if the coaching staff finds a way to utilize him and run some plays for him. By the way, I HATE KARL MALONE. ALWAYS HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL.

I already adderessed THE Lakers bench situation so there is no need for me to repeat that.

I agree with you that the Spurs bench didn’t bring it last Sunday nevertheless, the different between them and the Lakers is that the Spurs’ bench is capable of big time production. Trust me their contribution is needed and they will do just that. I don’t know about your beef with Horry. He’s been heart breaker to the opposing teams and their fans since his days in Houston. Do you know that he was voted the most clutch player in recent history? It was on ESPN.com a while ago.

I disagree with you on the fact that the Spurs have to win tonight to seal the deal. I think they are the better team and they will win this series with out a doubt. Yes injuries can change the outcome of the series but that goes both ways. Lakers are done too if Kobe or Shaq get injured.

Regarding the Kings and the T-Wolves, I think the Kings are better team period. They bigger and more balanced team not to mention deeper.

One of the intangible elements of the Kings this year is that, they are more relaxed because no one expects them to win it all. Similar to the Pacers, they're the forgotten team who can do it all. I pick them in 6 and I’m going to stick with that.

BTW, What do you think the Sixers need the most? I mean who should they select in the up coming draft assuming that they have the 8 pick overall, which is the spot they’re currently sitting (they can improve their lottery position if they get lucky with ping ball). We do know that AI isn’t going anywhere as Jimmy King stated in his press conference last month.

Holla back.