galbeedi

Breaking news, Dani will be prime minister, Faqi minister for security, and Sanbloolshe minister of interior.

galbeedi   

The gang in Al Jazeera hotel are back.

Premier  C/laahi Dani 

Interior Sanbloolshe

Security Faqi

Farcheti  finance

Defence Qalbi Dhagax.....

Shariif Ahmed region matters envoy

Khayre oil and gas.

Ina C/shakuur relieve and humantarian

more....

Dani will be surrounded by HAG.

• Like 1

galbeedi   

Che.

I got this news from the opposition. It could be wrong.

But, if this is the cabinet, Dani will either resign in six months or will be replaced quickly.

with Faqi, Sanbloolshe and Mahad Salaand he couldn't breath.

Deni is approaching his expiry date within the next year or so. He won't be any use to anyone after that. 

I think HSM is better off going for Diano guy from Bosaso. That guy at least is linked to the Isims in Qardho and will weild relevance in Puntland even when Garowe folks take over the leadership next year. 

In my opinion has been a useful id*ot thus far and in politics there is no permanent friendship just permanent interest. 

Duufaan   

If this is true that means Mark Boyden and co are in charge and Somali will be a toolbox to use for the region.  Masar base in moqdisho very soon. They will seek regime change in Ethiopia and Eriteria. They will also ask Somalia to give up more territories to Kenya. Oil and gas is also in the deal. 
However after Midterm election Biden will be out of picture and USA domestic politics will change which will effect the foreign policy.  Which means game will be  changed and Hassan will dance different song.