Saalax

Political crisis of Somaliland after Muse Bihi didn't follow the constitution and pending possible civil war

galbeedi   

This Ina Kahin guy is really trouble maker. He publicly said," Labadan Xisbi Xamar ayey u socdaana Xisbiyo kale dadku ha doortaan". He seems to be goading his opponents for confrontation.

In fact, a lot of people in Somaliland need the reopening of political parties including proff. Ahmed Samater and others, but the timing is really bad.

Muuse pushed for the election to take place last year where hundreds of thousands of people participated, and then after one month he said these parties will expire. In fact, the so called expiration date is December 22, one month before the presidential election in November 13.

Muuse cant get away from this. He must hold the election in time.

Also, this Cirro guy must be either a fool or naïve. How come he didn't realize the plot in Hargeisa before transferring the party to Xirsi Gaab.

I agree with Saalax, this dispute is very serious, and the two colonels should give way for the election or things could go south very quickly.

• Like 1

Duufaan   

This is Somaliland way. Biixi will try to get some extension but the opposition tribe which was 30 years ago before they was power are more organized and powerful. I see Biixi give up his ambition unless his able to divide the opposition.

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

s0237.gif s0237.gif

Not like the maafiya-one in down South miyaa? 

I would rather say it’s more dialectic and dynamic. 

4 hours ago, Arafaat said:

I would rather say it’s more dialectic and dynamic. 

You reminded me a long interview session my late old man gave two decades ago in 2002. It was published by Kasmo newspaper, I think. One of his answers implied that the folks in the South detected this naïvety from Nothern politicians when they first came to Xamar. He did not say they were naive per se, but one could detect from it, probably more emotional. And remember my father was very reserved sheekh man, would not say something like that in passing.

I posted that interview on here after his passing ten years ago in 2012.