Sign in to follow this  
lol

From personal experience!

i got the same problem too! xalimos just get petrified in my presence! i dont bs, i am straight

shooter from the hip! however, once they come to know me, they stick to me like crazy glue!! so may be, yall need to open up! smile sometimes! it opens all doors like magic! :D

Qac Qaac   

subxan allah,

we always talk about the same thing in here, anyways. 68% of our muslim ppl devorce each other now, because of something like this.

and our generation it will be more maybe 80%, that is the america dream, to have punch of broken houses, so the ppl are busy with their problems,

in conclusion, guys pls don't be so jerks to our sisters, coz they need us, and we need them, and girls pls what u call intelligency guys see it as confrontal.

man be a man, and woman be areal woman.

if our woman think in a bad ways, then as a nation of somalia we are really done, coz sisters is what is important.

no more being jerks, and no more confrontal and proving pts, we respect you guys sisters, we know u could do it all, but we want u guys to be our woman, not our brothers or our typical guy friend.

lol   

Bulo: That could be one reason but trust me I did quite lot of brain storming and I am at dead end that is why I posted this on SOL.

Shujui: Salaam sweetie long time... no brother trust the more I see brothers that are intimidated the more I encourage them to be themselves and not care for what this woman or that would think. And it is usually my habit to never let yesterday's drama have affects on the one of today... life goes on...

UnderDog: To me now, you sound like you are too much of a man sorry no offense.. and the more I read into your comments the more I get the impression that you are one of those guys who like to have master/slave relationship with their women.. where she stands behind him and does whatever he dictates her....Just opnion not judgment...so don't get too defensive...

As for us(women) trying too hard to be more masculine in personality as you referred to it... than I hate to wake u up but " Dammit Smell the coffee" we are too far ahead to be lowering ourselves to that level... There is nothing sexier than a sister that knows her roots and her goals... and if you admit it or not... those sisters intimidate you as well...coz all you faraxs want is a sister that you can cheat and lie to...NO MORE hon that is so yesterday... we are far ahead of you guys in the game and THAT MY FRIEND IS WHAT THREATENS YOU... WE KNOW TOO MUCH!

Mobb Deep: I am yet to see a brotha that walks away from my conversations, and FYI not all women talk about their accomplishments infact as for me, I ask questions coz I like to let the guy express himself..and see how he holds up.. its just the way I am composed that intimidates them.

King: I have been to your Hutz hon and sorry to say the most jerks I have met were from that area... DC area I mean... ;)

Kaafi: I didn't generalize sweetie I did see guys that carry conversations with girls even when they are strong ... and its attractive but most of these guys tend to be married... so where are my single brothers?

One more question Guys

Why do you all assume when we point fingers at you, that we are reaching for foreigners?

If we were interested in black americans or a spaniols for that matter..do you honestly think we would spend time here with you, pointing out your flaws and trying to sculpt you into the men we want you to be?

Where are the men? All we see are big boys....??

Salam Calayakum Hibo, good to see u around again.

"And it is usually my habit to never let yesterday's drama have affects on the one of today... life goes on..."

Am glad your off that view. Regardless of what kind of reactions you get from us chaps dont change your strips. I myself couldnt be bothered how i might or might not be precieved by women. You see you will also find what you stated in your orginal post is also true of a majority of women aswell, the only difference here is the Fall person here will be the one precived as being a "Goodie 2 Shoe's".

Hibo,

Hon, they are intimidated because outspokenness is not a feminine quality in our culture (There is a difference between being just loud or speaking your mind). Don't worry, you will weed out the bad seeds by intimidating them out of your life.

underdog   

HIBO

UnderDog: To me now, you sound like you are too much of a man sorry no offense.. and the more I read into your comments the more I get the impression that you are one of those guys who like to have master/slave relationship with their women.. where she stands behind him and does whatever he dictates her....Just opnion not judgment...so don't get too defensive...

I'll come over and poke you in the eye with a blunt stick, hope you won't be offended. The whole Master Slave thing puts images of kunta-kinte in my mind and it's hardly a fair assessment. Some of what you're saying, however, is true. I expect her to stand behind me and respect my wishes and she can expect me to respect her as an intelligent individual with strong opinions. The main point I was making is what you missed.

I (personally) can't stand brash behavior in women. Opinionated has the right idea it's not a feminine quality in ANY culture. and I'm not saying don't do it, go right ahead. But don't misunderstand my lack of attraction as fear. Besides if you're all tough and can handle anything and everything this world can throw at you, you don't need a man to do anything for you. And since you're independant and self-sufficient I'll save my services for a woman who needs it and can appreciate a man that will take care of her. I'm looking for a woman I can provide for and protect. Someone who completes my skills not competes with them.

lol   

Shujui: Absolutely bro... the feeling is mutual

Opinionated: Being loud is being foolish but stating your opinion is a persona..that is the difference.

Underdog:

I (personally) can't stand brash behavior in women. Opinionated has the right idea it's not a feminine quality in ANY culture. and I'm not saying don't do it, go right ahead. But don't misunderstand my lack of attraction as fear. Besides if you're all tough and can handle anything and everything this world can throw at you, you don't need a man to do anything for you. And since you're independant and self-sufficient I'll save my services for a woman who needs it and can appreciate a man that will take care of her. I'm looking for a woman I can provide for and protect. Someone who completes my skills not competes with them.

Its sad when men percieve our simple sense of direction in life as a mere competition. God has indeed created you a role and that is to provide and protect your family including your wife...as for us, we are created to support and take care of our family including our husbands... and if your wife can direct you from time to time when you have been mislead by life, I don't see anything wrong with that..

As for me, trust me sweetie I don't plan to be a superwoman but rather a simple yet directed stay at home mother once I have a kid...and that is my one of my goals...however staying at home won't make me shut my mouth when I see my hubby goes the other way... and stating your opinions doesn't make any woman less feminine...

When a guy admits and says this what do you make out of it " Waa kaa baqaa, si baad iiga burjis areysaa".... now you translate that to me...if I misunderstood those words than its my bad otherwise... I guess we need to read btw the lines.....

Xafsa   

hibo cadeey..waligoodba ha baqaan ha u bixin.

I've heard some guys say: abaay adi nin aaba tahay..naag jiljileec aa lugu ogaa.

My jiljileec is for my boo, and my family. The rest of the male species are gonna have to lear to deal with the aggressive outspoken side of me.

bilan   

Originally posted by underdog:

Besides if you're all tough and can handle anything and everything this world can throw at you, you don't need a man to do anything for you. [/QB]

both genders need each other. but i do not see any competition if the wife's direction is not that of her husband,all they need to do is talk and at the end they will do what is good for their family if they are smart couple.no one is always right,or you expect your wife to do whatever you tell her right or wrong. and also how do you respect her "strong opinion" if you expect her to stand behind you?

Xafsa   

supposed to

is the operative words here. Besides its unrealistic to think that I will have no dealings with othere men..siiba in this day and age.

underdog   

Originally posted by bulo:

and also how do you respect her "strong opinion" if you expect her to stand behind you?

Does the word "SUPPORT" mean anything to you?

only one captain per ship, please and thank you