baala xoofto

A glimpse into HSM's approach to Somaliland issue

32 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

There is a diplomat with the rank of ambassador now in hargeisa I don’t know what changed but this bad for your people really

HSM also signed this. :D

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

What destroys mm argument is also that. If the so called Hassan signed these agreements how come

kheyre and failmaajo were crying foul and Kheyre we said Waxba lanooma sheegin  why did both parliament of the bunker said we reject this deal when it was signed by ur so called president the dpworld ceo said in Berbera hadaad berbera xukuntaan maad timadan the bloke with the moustache 

3 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

HSM has appointed Sh.Sh.Sh. Ahmed as the envoy for Somalia and Somaliland talks. 

Sharif is too ignorant on this issue, will fail spectacularly... mark my word

Why so. The two envo are Edna adan and sharif. Who knows they might come to an agreement 

sharif wa nin. Af gabaan I don’t think he hates somaliland like the cheese guy

Duufaan   
13 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Why so. The two envo are Edna adan and sharif. Who knows they might come to an agreement 

sharif wa nin. Af gabaan I don’t think he hates somaliland like the cheese guy

For your logic D-blocks hate Somaliland and Hag is friendly.

Do not be too excited about what Sharif can do for Somaliland, except for the best case to free the western donations. The western donations did not transfer Somaliland for to better and Somaliland like the rest of Somalia will continue to suffer.

Shariif, Hasan, and most of the HAG elites do want to maintain the status quo. Moqdisho federal government is a tool for them to get rich and control the security apparatus. Same way the Biixi group want to maintain the status quo.