Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

Ibtisam   

YEah shid happens they say. It is our fault as muslims and as community for faling to protect our youth (firstly from even going to prison, and if they do not get abused)

We always fail to protect our youth ,,,, but the prison is expected to be for rehabilitation and it should do what we failed to do as a community ,,,, but with those horrible stuff, then the prison is even worse than its outside

Ibtisam   

Prison is in many society, a place to punish and make you pay for your crime. On top of that in theory it is a place where all the worse people in society meet.

UK_ROSE   

Being raped in a prison, wher you can't escape your abuser because he is much more powerful than you are... very disturbing thought wallahi... feel so sorry for our youth they don't know what they are getting themsleves into when committing little petty crimes...

allah ycafeena...

RedSea   

Women are not required to cook that is all, so they hate it or like,it's up to them,but xaq ugama lihid hadaad nin tahay.

Women are only required to raise their children,even the man is supposed to help for the better of the child.

Aaliyyah   

I certainly agree with Mujahid. it is awesome to do things together. bt for the most part somali guys don't like to be told to cook or do any household chores.....I guess we will have to live with it. I am not saying I dont prefer a guy who can cook, bt it shouldn't be a priority. shaah uun karin kara haduu dhaho u gota be lucky I am telling ye.

wa salaam