Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

WHY WOMEN HATE COOKING

These days cooking is the issue for the women. You always see them talking about cooking and how they hate to cook ,,,, the worse is most of them say they want their man to cook for them ,,,,,

What is this sudden hate of cooking while we have a history and background of full of delicious dishes made by our sisters ,,,,,, what is this sudden U turn ??? ,,,, what da hell is going on ??

juba   

y r women fat....y r women this y r women that...y women hate cookin r u puttin together some sort of research paper on women?

Aaliyyah   

asalaamu alaikum,

There is nothing wrong with cooking and I personally happen to enjoy cooking at times that is, my mom tend to cook most of the time though. But, once I am married I would prefer if I got married to some one who knows how to cook....it is great when ppl do things together thats all.

Wa salaamu alaikum

mhh i dont think so!! i hate cooking and i dont think its something thats strange and i dont understand ure woman issue this days waar are u suffering from something plz do tell. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aisha   

I see you've started a whole new topic on the whole cooking thing :rolleyes:

Let me ask you something. What is so wrong about a women wanting her man to know how to cook??? It's not like we want him to cook us a meal every nite. It's just handy for him to know because lets just say the wife is feeling sick and has young kids to look after.............he can quickly whip something up instead of ordering in or ringing your mother to bring you some food!

And before you even have kids, lets just say you just dont feel like cooking............he can do it.

I can't beleive that this is an issue to you!!! Some girls like to cook while some girls hate it...................get over it!

Pujah   

I know how to cook infact I am tired of family members and friends who can't get enough my tasteful dishes....so when I get married I will retire from cooking and my husband will take over.

Its only fair you know cuz he will be doing the cooking while I do the cleaning. ;)

JB, you better get your a@ss in the kitchen and learn how to cook cuz we(xalimoos) graduated from cooking for a farax icon_razz.gif

Actually i don't have a problem with the cooking ,,, i can cook Alhamdulillah and i can help my lady ,,,,,

but i don't want my lady to tell me she'll never cook ,,,,,,,, come on ,,,

Ibtisam   

Jay; I don't think they hate cooking, they hate the fact that some guys think the only purpose of women is to cook, clean and iron his damn clothing and be his --- slave and child machine;

It makes perfect sense to me. Unless he has no hands, he should know how to cook, it is a survival issue really, what is the good in relying on someone to be your feeder. What if they go on a strike or you have a fight & she refuses to cook. Then you are stuck on take away.

Same way I think it is crazy for a women to be married and not have a sources of income, just depending on him to provide for her. I mean what’s up with that!, Every time you want to get something, go out with friends, give someone a present or send some one money or give charity, you have to take it out his account. Therefore you are not FREE to do as you wish, depending on another hand to feed you. To me it sounds like going back to when I was 10 & I use to get pocket money. :rolleyes:

lol a man who cant cook is useless to his family its that simple :rolleyes:i wish this somali man can start making haste to the kitchen and while there at it they should knw bariis and suugo iyo darac bilash are not the only food out there and baking is v.IMP ALSO. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Shakti   

excuse me.. Jacaylbaro .. 1 min we r fat n the next min we cant cook.. Something doesn’t add in ur line of questioning, u would think since we r fat( in ur view ) we would know how to cook.. right?... so make up ur mind? We either fat or bad cookers?

As 4 the question.. well I personally love cooking, that is once a month… the rest of the time, im boosting the economy. So Jacaylbaro y cook when u can eat out.. The time saved can be used 4 more useful things ;)

lol ibti i told u my jajab somali is better than ures :rolleyes: lol well its the quick sugo somaliz make ie u mix everything in one go it has no taste and has oil on the top basicaly its the crap sugo u make in 10min.