Sign in to follow this  
King Koya

Who will be Damned?

-------------------------------------------------

On 23rd of April 2006, Mr. Farah Mohamed Nur was killed in Mogadishu, Somalia. Farah was a Somali Christian, a member of the Evangelical Lutheran Church. He converted and was baptized in the year 2002, in Nairobi, Kenya and later in early 2005 went back to Somalia.

Farah was on his way back from an interdenominational prayer fellowship with two others when someone

with an automatic machinegun fired and killed them. We have not received yet the names of the two other believers who were members of a Pentecostal denomination.

Farah and the two other believers’ killing is part of Al Qaid’s, and it’s allies, systematic campaign to eliminate all Christians from Somalia .

Since the beginning of the civil war in 1991, Muslim organizations particularly Al Qaida and it’s partners in Somalia killed hundreds of Somali Christians and dozens of missionaries working in Somalia .

Sheikh Suley, powerful sheikh’s in Mogadishu , declared in 1995 that to eliminate Christianity from Somalia is part of their plan to create a 100% Muslim populated Islamic state in Somalia .

Please keep praying for the few hundreds of Somali Christians still remaining inside Somalia .

-------------------------------------------------

I think a story like this is a SHAMEFUL act of Muslims toward Christians who always have showed so much LOVE to Muslims not only here in America but all over the world.

When a Christian converts to Islam, christians don't kill him/her because everyone has a right to choose and not been forced by fear to remain in a certain religion especially when you see its actions are not right.

Can you imagine if Christianity was as Islam especially here in America as it is in Somalia? Definitely there will be no Muslims (Somalians) in America enjoying freedom and wealth as to even send money home and let those in Somalia enjoy as well.

Can the problems of Somalia be the very religion that it embraces? It doesn't make any sense when we have same language, same religion-

Majority (99% of the whole country) yet can't even have a stable government.

You will know a tree by its fruits, sweet/good or bitter/bad then you will make a choice to keep it or done away with it. GOD IS LOVE and SHEITAN IS HATE and you will know GOD by looking at the people and the religion they follow.

Lets face matters like this in its entirety for most likely we will come to know the TRUTH and make our own personal decisions and not been lied by things like,” this is who we are" for truly if you end up in HELL you will suffer more for you had a chance to escape but afraid to take action.

BE FREE AND LET NO ONE SCARE YOU. We all know right now what religion is causing much trouble around the world...it's your choice, make a decision and yes you will suffer now, or remain in fear and suffer later forever.

I believe there are many Somalians here in America(Minnesota, Columbus) and Africa as well especially Kenya who have now decided to convert secretly after seeing for themselves were LOVE(TRUE GOD) is. Lets wake up and start searching the root of our religions probably we will find out the SPIRIT behind it, Is it Good or evil in nature. Search for yourself and don't just believe everything you are told, for this is the wake up call that we see and hear everyday in the news.

Salahh   

Nice story. But in all honesty, religion has always had its roots rooted to violence and I don't see the winds of change blessing us with some peaceful breeze anytime soon. kinda sad.

Salahh,

My intensions is not to change people from one religion to another, because l know better how religion will never take no one to heaven.

I am thankful to my creator(GOD ALMIGHTY) who has make it known to me(and any one who is seeking to know the truth) instead of just following religion that has been passed on for so many years and always with bad records of its conducts.

There is a way and only way God has provided for anyone who is searching, and this way leads to eternal JOY in heaven.Not religion or good deeds.

Seek and you shall find Salahh before it's too late!!

Can you tell me why do we have so many religions?

and honestly without pulling on your side of religion, which religion today shows to have more direct acts of GODS LOVE(God touching men, like healing of the sick people, those who have been born blind given their sight back again, authority over sheytan-instead of believing there are good sheytans, etc) which intells that the one who created us loves us?

Send me a private message if you wish.

Salahh   

I, don't even know where to start. First things first, let me respond to your statement and I quote, "Seek and you shall find Salahh before it's too late". I have absolutely no clue why there has to be a timeline because every individual is wired differently. Some can grasp theories in seconds while others can go a lifetime without understanding that same theory so, putting timelines on matters of such magnitude just proves religion to be a huge lie. I grew up under staunch principles derived from a religion my parents grew up in and kids never have the opportunity to venture on their own to find their own way. If a kid is born into a Christian family, the odds of him/her dying a Christian is really high. Same applies to the rest of the worlds religion. That in itself brings ethics into question. The brain of a child is hungry for knowledge and will wholeheartedly feed on any information thrown in its path so what makes Islam the right religion? Before you answer that question, keep in mind that there are millions of religions out there and everyone thinks theirs is right. See my point?

And when it comes to matters of who is going to hell and who is going to heaven, how will that decision be made? Will an individual who devotes his life to Allah have privilege of the likes of Mother Theresa? The way God is portrayed in most religion is absolutely asinine. God is put forth as an insecure ego driven sadist. He gives us choice, flaunts his wonders in our faces and expects us to not follow through with our desires. And if we fail, oh boy, he promises and stresses the fact that his wrath is unimaginable. Isn't something really wrong here or am I the only individual thinking outside the box?

So, here I am labelling myself an agnostic hoping that some miracle may just be bestowed upon and I can be delievered, because if I had labelled myself an atheist like most people propose, wouldn't that just be hopeless?

And why is it that literature portrays God as a 'He'? What? A woman is less than a man? Oh yeah, our wondeful society. ;)

Write away people.

Salahh   

Sorry, I forgot to mention that we have the same massacre towards christians in IRAQ!!! Go figure. Why is christianity a threat? The bible is a walking lie and people still care. Sad sobbing story.