Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

New wasiirro, same old failed faces

mahad-salaad.jpg?w=379&h=289

Mahad Salaad - wasiirka arrimaha gudaha cusub

Abdullahi_Mohamed_Ali.jpg

Sanbalooshe - wasiirka amniga cusub

If I was a betting man, these two would take either of these wasaarado. And don't expect anything.

There a third, Odawaa, who might give them a challenge. 

MMA, Culusow won in this crooked  system we have.

Let us pray for him and give him time. To early to oppose him. Hopefully he learnt something,  very few people get second chance. 

^ nothing will change.  Hope isn't there.  It's more like how bad is it going to get? 

Qoslaaye doesn't have it in him to turn the ship around.  He's a man backed by Deni and his ilk to get back to the presidency,  therefore,  'hal xaaraan ah, nirig xalaal ah ma dhasho ' . 

Good luck to Somalia.  

Maakhir, I am not opposing. I am just predicting what is possibly going to happen, knowing Xasan Sheekh iyo xulafada la safan. It is just like as the famous maahmaah says ishiisa laga arkaa, ushiisa lagu tumaa. Or the af shisheeye maahmaah says a tiger cannot change its stripes.

Shurwac   

Waxani Samaday ka qornayeen - It's only befitting that H.S.M to be our president today - The most corrupt MP (s)election ever, electing the most corrupt ex-President ever & All foreign mercenaries celebrating - Perhaps, the second-worst option out of the 39 candidates behind Deni. Let's give him a chance & say - Somalia Ha noolaato!

galbeedi   

HSM doesn’t need Mahad Salaad or Sanbloodhe. He has all the cards, he could get an able premier and professional technocrats in major portfolios like foreign, finance and defence. 
he could throw away Sanbloolshe to some foreign ambassador to get him out of his way. 
have a patience, let us see his cabinet and premier then will judge.

galbeedi   

If I were him, my first order will be to amend the provisional constitution and make the premier to serve on the pleasure of the president.  The president should be able to fire the premier without the consulting the parliament. This corrupt Italian system had created gridlock and confusion. Until legitimate political parties elected and pick the premier through majority , the president should lead the government without any major interference from anyone 

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2022 at 10:37 AM, galbeedi said:

HSM doesn’t need Mahad Salaad or Sanbloodhe. He has all the cards, he could get an able premier and professional technocrats in major portfolios like foreign, finance and defence. 
he could throw away Sanbloolshe to some foreign ambassador to get him out of his way. 
have a patience, let us see his cabinet and premier then will judge.

You see how I predicted, Galbeedi. A leopard cannot change its spot. 

On 5/16/2022 at 1:09 AM, maakhiri1 said:

MMA, Culusow won in this crooked  system we have.

Let us pray for him and give him time. To early to oppose him. Hopefully he learnt something,  very few people get second chance. 

Maakhir haye, what do you see so far? Satisfied still? 

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Maakhir haye, what do you see so far? Satisfied still? 

We have been doing one step forward,  two step backward, the cycle continues.  

Very unimpressed , it seems Culusow has fear and trust issues,  waxa u rabaa tolka in isku hareereeyo/dugsado  laakin way la hadhi

Xasan Sh. waa qabyaaladist xun, unlike Kheyre or Shariifka. Haddaa dhageysan lahayd his khudbado in the last several years, some were openly inciting qabiil against qabiil.

I think it has to do wixii dhalay iyo wuxuu guursaday hal beel ayee kasoo jada eedaan, unlike Kheyre iyo Shariifka. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xasan Sh. waa qabyaaladist xun, unlike Kheyre or Shariifka. Haddaa dhageysan lahayd his khudbado in the last several years, some were openly inciting qabiil against qabiil.

I think it has to do wixii dhalay iyo wuxuu guursaday hal beel ayee kasoo jada eedaan, unlike Kheyre iyo Shariifka. 

Alle ha u sahlo wadankan