Che -Guevara

Congratulations to President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud

Holac   

Farmaajo pushed the dictatorial limits and that was most likely his downfall. He was truly convinced of his own invincibility till the end. People were also tired of the continued corruption that never went away even though Farmaajo campaigned on a promise to end it.  I think this was anti-Farmaajo vote than anything else. 

Anyways, the country needs prayers and all the help it can get because the new guy was far worse on corruption than Farmaajo. Hopefully HSM learned his lesson and comes up with new ideas to govern the country because he was truly unable to deliver anything meaningful the last time he was given the chance. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Holac said:

Anyways, the country needs prayers and all the help it can get because the new guy was far worse on corruption than Farmaajo. Hopefully HSM learned his lesson and comes up with new ideas to govern the country because he was truly unable to deliver anything meaningful the last time he was given the chance. 

I agree ,.let us pray for country,  🙏.  CULUSOW took corruption to new high last time. 

40 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Che but deep inside ur not happy u wanted the cheese fellow to come back be honest

Between the two, yes.  I hope HSM grew on his thinking but his administration was amazingly corrupt.