Che -Guevara

(S)election Day

2 minutes ago, Samafal said:

This business of replacing people must stop. Let people select their own. There are bigger problems than Madoobe. That what Farmajo could not comprehend and concentrated on narrow goals.

If he manages taking care of the bigger stuff like annihilating Al Shabab and building strong  army, everything else will fall in place.

In theory, I agree with you. What do you do with a man who has become a genuine obstacle?

Abdi90   
3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

He is biggest empty talker, he literally did nothing in his term except personalty PR, if you ask people what he did they will count everything that was started/build by Xassan Shekh. I celebrated his victory in 2017 but after 2 years of no new major/important institutionell or state building i abounded him seeing the igu-sawir/poser man he really is.

• Thanks 1

Samafal   
3 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

In theory, I agree with you. What do you do with a man who has become a genuine obstacle?

How was he an obstacle? Farmajo wanted to replace every Dowlad Goboleed president with his own men so that he could manipulate election process in his favour. There was no any other strategic objective but very narrow one. And that is why he might lose tonight.

21 minutes ago, Samafal said:

How was he an obstacle? Farmajo wanted to replace every Dowlad Goboleed president with his own men so that he could manipulate election process in his favour. There was no any other strategic objective but very narrow one. And that is why he might lose tonight.

I gave it to you Farmajo he could have done better. That said, Modabe's Jubaland is not like Pland or other states that are 'aligned' with Farmajo. Pland has for the most part control of most of its territory and other states are obviously less successful but they have not become a hindrance to the federal. Madobe is holed up in Kismayo while undermining the central government. He did this in the past, is doing it presently, and will do it regardless of who becomes president tonight.

He has been in a power for a decade, and that entire time, he was in constant bickering.

Shurwac   

Ahmed Madoobe's Jubaland was an open conflict with last 3 presidnets - that will continue regardless if H.SH.M or Farmaajo returns. A Somali President can't work with a Jubaland entity that is designed and set-up for the interests of Kenya against a sovereign nation...

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xulashadii sanadkii 2017, wareega labaad. Will it be the same?

Wareegga labaad waxaa isugu soo haray

Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud - 88 cod

Maxamed Cabdullaahi Maxamed "Farmaajo" - 72 cod

Shariif Sheekh Axmed - 49 cod

Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmarke - 37 cod helay ayaase iskii uga haray doorashada

Your interpreting upside down. Xassan Shekh as sitting president had more votes than Farmaajo as sitting pre, it means Farmaajo is more unpopular than Xassan shekh was, with this info its almost certaint he will loose and not only that he will loose embracingly big.

Congrats Culusow, let us if he learn anything,  while being opposition,  and makes a good decision. 

I would fix the comstitution and give mor3 powers, so we don't have usual power struggles between President and Prime Minister