Che -Guevara

(S)election Day

galbeedi   

Anyway it isn’t over until it is over. Khayre had passed the 60 vote. He could be the deal maker if he joins Farmaajo 

Shurwac   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Money sways, saaxiib. Xildhibaannada Reer KG wey jala jabeen, each for their own interests. I think Farmaajo did not pay wixii laga sugaaye, I don't know whether it was arrogance or kalsooni weyn inay ka ahayd. He gambled badly, but he still has a chance to pay now. 

MMA, Glad I asked that Q sxb. That's exactly what had happened & that's the insight I got. But he took a big gamble to delay the payment...you got lots of insight buddy...

Arafaat   

16 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Imagine if these 16 selected Gedo seats were discounted. Most went to Deni. 

Won’t they vote for Farmaajo in final round?

10 minutes ago, Shurwac said:

MMA, Glad I asked that Q sxb. That's exactly what had happened & that's the insight I got. But he took a big gamble to delay the payment...you got lots of insight buddy...

Shirwac, saaxiib siyaasadsa Soomaalida aad iskaga sahlantahay saadaalinteeda runtii.

4 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

Farmaajo

Won’t they vote for Farmaajo in final round? 

No, Axmed Madoobe ayaa gacanta ku keensaday. Few might be bought, though. You never know. By the way, only 10 out of the 16 is from qabiilka Farmaajo. He can open his big boorso if he truly wants to sway them laakiin aamin ma jiro. 

The biggest loosers in this will be the people of Gedo, no more Farmaajo to biff them up against Axmed Madoobe. I hope Xassan Shekh is smart enough to use SNA as check and balance against Madoobes thugs.

7 minutes ago, Odaay Cigaal said:

The biggest loosers in this will be the people of Gedo, no more Farmaajo to biff them up against Axmed Madoobe. I hope Xassan Shekh is smart enough to use SNA as check and balance against Madoobes thugs.

Whoever he wins must liberate Bu'aale first before they can replace Madoobe.

Xulashadii sanadkii 2017, wareega labaad. Will it be the same?

Wareegga labaad waxaa isugu soo haray

Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud - 88 cod

Maxamed Cabdullaahi Maxamed "Farmaajo" - 72 cod

Shariif Sheekh Axmed - 49 cod

Cumar Cabdirashiid Cali Sharmarke - 37 cod helay ayaase iskii uga haray doorashada

Samafal   
1 minute ago, Che -Guevara said:

Whoever he wins must liberate Bu'aale first before they can replace Madoobe.

This business of replacing people must stop. Let people select their own. There are bigger problems than Madoobe. That what Farmajo could not comprehend and concentrated on narrow goals.

If he manages taking care of the bigger stuff like annihilating Al Shabab and building strong  army, everything else will fall in place.

• Thanks 1