Che -Guevara

(S)election Day

Money sways, saaxiib. Xildhibaannada Reer KG wey jala jabeen, each for their own interests. I think Farmaajo did not pay wixii laga sugaaye, I don't know whether it was arrogance or kalsooni weyn inay ka ahayd. He gambled badly, but he still has a chance to pay now. 

• Like 1

galbeedi   

So far no deal between Farmaajo and Lhayre. Sharif went to Hassan . Most likely the final contest could be between Hassan Sheikh and Dani

Arafaat   
32 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

So far no deal between Farmaajo and Lhayre. Sharif went to Hassan . Most likely the final contest could be between Hassan Sheikh and Dani

Naah, think more like Kheyre and Farmaajo in final with Kheyre winning.

Deni will be soo disappointed in second round. Xassan Shekh and Xassan Keyre will eat from each other potential vote they could have consolidated if one of them conceded, this will help Farmaajo and Deni. If it becomes between Deni and Farmaajo then Farmaajos will have the better chance.

Arafaat   
51 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Money sways, saaxiib. Xildhibaannada Reer KG wey jala jabeen, each for their own interests. I think Farmaajo did not pay wixii laga sugaaye, I don't know whether it was arrogance or kalsooni weyn inay ka ahayd. He gambled badly, but he still has a chance to pay now. 

Weren’t mobile phones banned in the venue, makes payment more challenging 😂 

One can't send thousands of dollars via mobile transfer, either. Maximum is a few hundred. There are dilaale in the hall, who who are in contact with the money holders outside. If an agreement is reached, the dilaal will call the account holder and the xildhibaan representative outside of the venue will collect it. Thst is my thinking.

However, votes for second and third rounds are not for lacag raadis, it is mostly jago raadis for deal making xildhibaanno. 

The issue is closed, Xassan Shekh will be number 1 or 2, and in third round against Farmaajo or Deni he will most certainly win.

Xassan Shekh is the new president!

Farmaajo will be totally butchered in last round, i hope he concides instead of going through the humiliating vote counting. Xassan Shekh will get 65%-75% in last round against Farmaajo