Che -Guevara

(S)election Day

1) Farmaajo is finished, thats almost 100% certaint

2) Dani had in the pokets only the Putland and Jubaland(Axmed Madoobes work) votes, he will not be able to get more than 70-80 votes in second round. He is almost doomed.

I putt my bett on Xassan Kheyre(the new kid in the house) unless he concides to some one else before second round, if that happens then it is Xassan Shekh who have the biggest chance.

2 minutes ago, Samafal said:

Khayre surprised me. I was expecting Sharif in his place. For sure money talks.

Actually it only shows money doesn't alway talk/give results, somalis are smart enough to take the money and still vote for someone else. Unless you are saying Xassan Kheyre had more money(foreign support) than Shekh Shariif and Abdishakur(UAE) wich is very doubtful.

8 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

There is a clip there on Shabeelle Tv Facebook page of Rooblaawe deliberately trying to persuade her into a camp he wants and she seemed inay diiday. She is with Odawaa. Rooblaawe's body language shows a great disappointment, xataa Guudlaawe ayuu la hadlaayaa to help him. 

Shurwac   
1 minute ago, galbeedi said:

I hope for Khayre. Farmaajo and Shariif should join hand and support Khayre

Agreed 100%...Any outcome of Damjadiid at the helm is a disaster for Somalia... 

1 minute ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

There is a clip there on Shabeelle Tv Facebook page of Rooblaawe deliberately trying to persuade her into a camp he wants and she seemed inay diiday. She is with Odawaa. Rooblaawe's body language shows a great disappointment, xataa Guudlaawe ayuu la hadlaayaa to help him. 

I can understand him. Imagine putting so much effort into getting rid of Farmaajo and failing short. It was always clear anyone Rooble endorses won't go that far.

Khadijo has been in the trenches for too long for enyone to tell her anything.

She and Saransoor waa isku koox with 21 votes. They recently endorsed Shariifka. But I don't inay isla sii jiraayaan in this round.

Shariifka, as a good man as he is, siyaaaadda haka fariisto from now on. Three times losing in a row - 2012, 2017 and 2022. He only won the Jabuuti selections because he brought 275 extra xildhibaanno with him to make it a whopping 550 xildhibaanno, who voted for him. His then challenger, Maslax Maxamed Siyaad, still gave him a serious challenge. Islii ayaa joogay waa xasuustaa.