galbeedi

The Somali people from coast to coast had spoken in favor of the re-election of Farmaajo

galbeedi   

"Gudoomiyaha Aqalka Sare Cabdi Xaashi:  Koox qaldan  ayaan salaada ku xidhay, dib ayaan isku saxay. Waxaan maanta leeyahay Farmajo dib ha loo doorto".

Wax Farmaajo dhaama ma arkayo, waxa sida yidhi Proff. Cabdi Samatar.

Anigu Mohamed BK ahaan waxaan odhan Lahaa " Ilaahay Farmaajo Soomalda ha u soo celiyo".

These were the latest statements from people who opposed or criticized Farmaajo before. These three are from the north who thought getting rid of Farmaajo could usher a new day, but like almost everyone, they realized late hoe evil was the plots led by the anarchists premier Rooble and those surrounded.

From Djibouti to Borama and Garoowe,  and Banadir, Baidoa and Sanaag people are calling for the re-election of farmaajo. There was a party in Garoowe which loudly called for the election of Farmaajo. Poems were recited from Boosaaso to Garoowe:

Puntlans duqey bey lahay laga dambeeyaaye

Axdigii in uu dumiyey oo daaqada ka tuuray

oo isagu xeerkii daldalay Dani ha loo sheego

Here is another one from Boosaaso which says:

Boosaaso Deequ ku cunay boqol kun oo ruuxe

Naga buriya Soomaaliyey yuu na baabine.

These are from his home town.

There is a Hadhis which says. " if the plurality of the people calls someone to be pious and good certainly he is"

From June of 2016 to February of 2017, Somali mps didn't get their salaries paid, so does the army. Today, even with dysfunctions of the federal government and infightings with Rooble everyone is paid. 

The Somali people have spoken from Djibouti to the Kenyan border Rascambooni, and loudly proclaimed for the return of Farmaajo. Since 1975, in the hey days of the Kacaan and the euphoria of the SYL in early sixties, no Somali leader had galvanized Somalis. This reclusive and quite man seem to be the greatest hope of the Somalis from coast to coast.

Cabdi qaybdiid said to his anarchist friends that in order to salvage their image and hope of getting one of the main cabinet portopholios of the incoming Farmaajo administration, they should go to Farmaajo and support him now. Cabdi Qaybdiid, as veteran of Somali wars and politics knows that HG won't get neither the presidency or the premier. 

Waxa la yidhi raaca oo mara meesha Jameecadu marto. Culimadii Soomaaliyeedna dhamaantood waxa ay yidhaahdeen ha la taageero Farmaajo.

By electing Farmaajo a large number of Somalis including those from Djibouti , believe they will have a good chance to get rid of Cumar Geelle, C/laahi Dani, Ina Biixi and many others. Also, the re-election of Farmaajo will eliminate for good Damujadiid, Shariifow who is running for the third time, fulgor clanist Sambaloolshe, loud mouth Ina C/shajuur and many more. We will have a clean slate with a new Somalia.

Another thing I would like to mention is that every member of Parliament who is angry and tried to stick to his local dictator who humiliated him for a long time will do it without a fear. Imagine there is this local dictator in your town who drives with a convoy of 30 cars, shoots who ever is on the way fires and hires at will those who question him including your friends. You have to crawl in to  your knees to get that caveated parliament seat and finally you got and you are in Mogadishu to punish that local dictator and his minions back home. I do believe any human being who a power to say no to a dictator will do it happily. They also know that they might not need that little dictator in Garoowe, Kismaayo or Hiiraan.

That is why the election is unpredictable and favors tremendously for Farmaajo. If you are in Mogadishu and you watch everyday the ugly chest bumping of Indhacade and company to threaten the safety of your town or Samblooshe saying only certain clans should rule, what you do? do you keep the status quo and flow Indhacade or you take revenge and vote your conscience?

For me the biggest fear of all fears is the security of the election venue. Those who tried to stop Farmaajo from running might do the unthinkable thing and blow the whole place. Two weeks ago, the body guards of the premier went to the Amisom Teendho before the vote which was prohibited for any outsiders to get in. The old man Dhbancad called everyone to get , but the police chief and the intelligence suspected something and postponed the election a day or two before securing the place. 

Djibouti had sent military intelligence people and land mine experts which was refused to enter Mogadishu. Folks, we should all pray that these selection ends peacefully.

38 minutes ago, galbeedi said:

Really? LOL

It is hard to imagine HSM, Abdishakur, and Sheikh Sharif being agents of change. 

Samafal   
4 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Really? LOL

It is hard to imagine HSM, Abdishakur, and Sheikh Sharif being agents of change. 

Even you doubt the credibility of what this guy is telling us kkkkkkkkk.  

Galbeedi: So many so and so said this and that. Where do these people tell you these stuff? Were you asleep or awake 😂😂?

Ninyahoow forget about Farmaajo look for another Laandheere doon aad ku xoqxoqato. He is done deal. Latest rumour is that he might drop out tonight. Let us see.

galbeedi   

I couldn't find any Somali private citizen praying for c/laahi Dani or Hassan Sheikh, nor any video of support. That tells something.

Here in the nation of poets, a by stander in one of the streets in Boosaaso had called for the expulsion of C/laahi dani. You can't find a Hassan Sheikh supporter in Boosaaso or Baidoa, why?

• Like 1

galbeedi   

look at this above video. Damn it,   I miss the the natural smile of the Somali people and the spontaneous gathering of the people without notice and their happiness.

I miss home any my people.

This is not an election. It is vote market, the highest bidder will win the race. 

Fahad Yassin has been preparing for today for the last few years and in fact he knows the art of vote buying better than many others. He has done it before back in 2017. 

So, if I were a betting man today, I will say Farmaajo will make it to the second round handsdown. And has 60% chance of re-election. 

It all comes down to the Fahad Yassin factor today.

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Really? LOL

Che well sharif and Hassaan Mahamoud yes they have been tested and failed. But did farmaajo do even better the security is the same bombings same still no army Amisom still  there it was not that long ago burundians were ambushed and anihilated the only thing I can say has improved is less corruption.any way why brush cabdishakuur with the other two just because they hail from the same clan cabdishakuur wali lama tijaabin. Don’t brush him with the same brush 

8 hours ago, galbeedi said:

"Gudoomiyaha Aqalka Sare Cabdi Xaashi:  Koox qaldan  ayaan salaada ku xidhay, dib ayaan isku saxay. Waxaan maanta leeyahay Farmajo dib ha loo doorto".

Odeyga Cabdi Xaashi warkiisa wuu gaabsaday oo midna lama kulmin musharaxiinta uu sanadkii hore aad iskugu dhawaayeen.

Cabdi Ismaaciil Samatar asagana lamaba arko bilooyinkaan, hadalna iska daayee, xataa guddiga qabanqaabada doorashada asagoo ku jiro. 

19 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

This is not an election. It is vote market, the highest bidder will win the race. 

Fahad Yassin has been preparing for today for the last few years and in fact he knows the art of vote buying better than many others. He has done it before back in 2017. 

So, if I were a betting man today, I will say Farmaajo will make it to the second round handsdown. And has 60% chance of re-election. 

It all comes down to the Fahad Yassin factor today.

Farmaajo is paying each xildhibaan at least 100K according to the latest warar suuqeedka. His supporting xilshibaanno waxee u hoydeen madaxtooyada caawa. No one else can afford any amount close to that, the closest ones are offering 40-50K.

He also has the overwhelming support of the majority of Soomaali people.