Sign in to follow this  
PlayMaker

Somalia in the world cup 2010?

What do you guys think? can somalia be in the world cup anytime soon? to me this be will be a joy of my life seeing blue white(flag) again..

we sure do have the skills but do you think it will be a stable goverment by then?...Hope for the best..

Yeah but first things first lets try to get rid of the money grabbing self centred thugs that are ruining the country. With peace Somalia will be agreat country.

Baydan   

Aplus: I love the patriot in you walaalo..It seems ppl like us are declining somalia breaking away into pieces right before our eyes..nothing hurts more..

We'll get there in 2010 insha allah, we got to.

keep up the spirit..

Samafal   

oooh A plus could that come sooner in 2006? i dont think so!! with the way our country heads i or someone else would be mad to suggest that, but who knows it could happen and it will happen insha,alah. Besides i dont see any good team development in somalia or somewhere else but u never know mircles could happen over night.

peace

salaam

Thanx baydan for the compliment! and guys thanks for the possitive thinking...

Yacqub..2010 sounds little more realistic, but like you said it could've come in 2006! let's hope for the best that our people come out together in sports event instead of coming out to shoot eachother..

Salaan...

Oh, yes, brother A+, Soomaalis got the most talented prayers in Africa currently. No need to say on the 2010 Koobka Aduunka, we can suitable fill and play on the one held in Germany four years from now.

Let me tell you the very talented players our country has to offer. Some did, minimally, retire. Others still refused to do so.

On squad, currently, with their usual nick-names:

Max'ed Xirsi Morgan {balaayo kula moorganaate, OFFENSE}

Max'ed Qanyare Afrax {farax u daa igaarkaan. DEFENSE}

Max'ed Xasan Nuur Shaatigaduud {ar shaatiga iska soo badal, baliis. DIYEESHE}

Xuseen Max'ed Faarax Caydiid {who can even insult him, let alone he accept it, OFFENSE}

Cusmaan Caato, {our favourite skinny striker. Off-Defense. Otto}

Aadan Nuur Gabyoow {oh, he has a lot of poetric words under his curtain, which in turn can influence his co-players. Playing with injury, thus minimizing his ability to score and defend. Kuwaataro}

Muuse Suudi Yalaxoow {aree xaa la yalaxee? OFFENSE}

Cumar Xaaji Masale, {basal aa dhaanto kan. DUWE}

Jaamac Cali Jaamac {your typical jaamac with a lot of endevour. Best associated with the skills that equalize C/laahi Yuusuf. DEFENSE}

Cumar Jees {our most famous favourite boy, who has a unique ability to make people to admire his JEESTO to handle the ball. He can make RONALDO like a park's kid. SEMI-OFFENSE}

C/laahi Yuusuf Axmed {a hard core defensive player. Surprised most of the commentators on his quick offense to score a HUGE goal a couple months ago. DEFENSE}

The coaches:

C/qaasin Salaad Xasan {coached two years in row so far, achieved what the critics never expected. WORST coach ever}

Kaahin Riyaale {assistant coach. Tries hard to tell the COACH it is HIS way which is better--his FOLLOW-OR-I-LEAVE way}

C/lla Deeroow Isaaq {second assistant coach. Had no influence so far}

Retirees:

Cali Mahdi Max'ed Cali Nafta {retired, currently on the bench, however he can reshape and can strike any day with his tactical plays. DEFENSE}

Generaal Caydiid Senior.

C/raxmaan Tuure {completely retired from the game}