Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Three dozen musharax

Acuudi bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim.

War dadkaan ma xishoodaan miyaa. Sodon iyo shan musharax intee lagu arkay, teeda kale each is claiming to have the signatures of at least 20 xildhibaan. Granted each xildhibaan can sign for several musharaxyo. And they all allegedly paid $40k. Amazing.

Some of them:

I listened to Hassan Cali Khayre's speech, it wasn't bad. He made some good points. 

However, his comments about starting serious talks with Somaliland had me scratching my head. Under his Prime Ministerialship, he left no stone unturned to try to isolate Somaliland and stop all links with International Community. His Planning Minister even wrote to the UK and requested the UK to stop funding the Somaliland Development Fund. 

That is not all, he spent days begging the United Arab Emirates to stop its investments in Somaliland. Even went to meet the Dubai Sheikh in person to try to make his government relevant to the DP World deal. He requested for him to even sign the papers only to show that his gov't was involved somehow in someway. The UAE officials rejected completely. 

Somalilanders are particularly inward looking people who spend majority of their time talking about their internal politics and seldomly looking outside Somaliland. But when they are challenged, Somaliland respond. Somaliland has tremendously achieved a lot more in terms of its external relationship than it did in the 10 years before 2017. 

So for Hassan Ali Khaire to come on the podium and exclaim that he will make everything easy for Somaliland, if he is elected President of Somalia. It is a realisation that playing hardball does not work with Somaliland.

• Thanks 1

Khadafi   
8 hours ago, baala xoofto said:

I listened to Hassan Cali Khayre's speech, it wasn't bad. He made some good points. 

However, his comments about starting serious talks with Somaliland had me scratching my head. Under his Prime Ministerialship, he left no stone unturned to try to isolate Somaliland and stop all links with International Community. His Planning Minister even wrote to the UK and requested the UK to stop funding the Somaliland Development Fund. 

That is not all, he spent days begging the United Arab Emirates to stop its investments in Somaliland. Even went to meet the Dubai Sheikh in person to try to make his government relevant to the DP World deal. He requested for him to even sign the papers only to show that his gov't was involved somehow in someway. The UAE officials rejected completely. 

Somalilanders are particularly inward looking people who spend majority of their time talking about their internal politics and seldomly looking outside Somaliland. But when they are challenged, Somaliland respond. Somaliland has tremendously achieved a lot more in terms of its external relationship than it did in the 10 years before 2017. 

So for Hassan Ali Khaire to come on the podium and exclaim that he will make everything easy for Somaliland, if he is elected President of Somalia. It is a realisation that playing hardball does not work with Somaliland.

I am sorry to burst your ability to conventrate your analysys on the  three city tribal seperatist republic, call Somaliland call it Isa-@@k land, what ever you want but for the most Somali people your issue is a non-issue. A deadly insurgency is going in southern Somalia where a fragile federal government is starting to make it its baby steps. Facts on the table is that it is recognised.  Weak as it maybe, and lacks the security that Somaliland has an undeniable fact is that with recognition comes dictations on the internal affairs of a countrey. I dont know if can get rid of yourself with propoganda or sixirka of the SNM but as a person who knows what goes on in the federal government of Somalia, its a well known secret that hotell bills that Muuse Biixi sleeps in when he pays a visit to Addis, or the donations to Somalia that should go to to north is approved and stamped by Mogadishu. Thats the reality.  The hey day when the north could point the finger and say to the world  "hey, we have security while the south is it chaos" is gone. The FGS, weather I like it, or not is a fully recognised state. What made the leaders in three city- somaliland project go nuts is how they were delegated to to be informal maamul goboleed.  Forget the pr-campaign, the truth is that leaders of Hargeysaa met evert month the FGS and deliver the bills in secret while other bantunistans do not.  You might be a kid fed by hatred but belive, thousands of Somalis from Somaliland are in mogadishu doing buisness.   Its been 30 years of zombie minded saar beating of "aqoonsi" but the upper class knows thats gone. That project failed. What they now want is power sharing agreement.  Somalis will be Somalis.  Analyze your habits, your whole analysis on the elections came down to Khayre forbidding Dubai.  As Somali nationalist or Somali-land nationalist your concern should have been why on hell is Dubai trying buy up all ports in Africa? From Massawa to Assab to even foes in Puntland?  Why? To keep black somalis down.  Even the somaliland parliament understood this. 

Arafaat   
33 minutes ago, Khadafi said:

I am sorry to burst your ability to conventrate your analysys on the  three city tribal seperatist republic, call Somaliland call it Isa-@@k land, what ever you want but for the most Somali people your issue is a non-issue. A deadly insurgency is going in southern Somalia where a fragile federal government is starting to make it its baby steps. Facts on the table is that it is recognised.  Weak as it maybe, and lacks the security that Somaliland has an undeniable fact is that with recognition comes dictations on the internal affairs of a countrey. I dont know if can get rid of yourself with propoganda or sixirka of the SNM but as a person who knows what goes on in the federal government of Somalia, its a well known secret that hotell bills that Muuse Biixi sleeps in when he pays a visit to Addis, or the donations to Somalia that should go to to north is approved and stamped by Mogadishu. Thats the reality.  The hey day when the north could point the finger and say to the world  "hey, we have security while the south is it chaos" is gone. The FGS, weather I like it, or not is a fully recognised state. What made the leaders in three city- somaliland project go nuts is how they were delegated to to be informal maamul goboleed.  Forget the pr-campaign, the truth is that leaders of Hargeysaa met evert month the FGS and deliver the bills in secret while other bantunistans do not.  You might be a kid fed by hatred but belive, thousands of Somalis from Somaliland are in mogadishu doing buisness.   Its been 30 years of zombie minded saar beating of "aqoonsi" but the upper class knows thats gone. That project failed. What they now want is power sharing agreement.  Somalis will be Somalis.  Analyze your habits, your whole analysis on the elections came down to Khayre forbidding Dubai.  As Somali nationalist or Somali-land nationalist your concern should have been why on hell is Dubai trying buy up all ports in Africa? From Massawa to Assab to even foes in Puntland?  Why? To keep black somalis down.  Even the somaliland parliament understood this. 

Your getting sidetracked, the topic is the Presidential candidates and where they stand on issues and it’s only natural for anyone,  weather a community, clan, city, region or country to ask themselves where candidates stand on issues, and point made here is that Kheyre hasn’t achieved much on the issue of Somaliland even though he is now making promises. 

I think that judging candidates on their track records and where they stand on issues is quite healthy, and maybe something one should discuss more often. 

Samafal   

It is not only Khayre, all of them are talking about it to seduce the 60 something parliamentarians that hail from Somaliland. 

On another note though, 16 of these candidates hail from Unuka clan. 16@$40,000 is $600, 000 dollars!!!! Imagine how many schools would that build in Kaaraan, Adale, Balcad and all the poverty stricken villages around Mogadishu??? Imagine how many clinics that money could support?? What a waste. And most of them except 2 or 3 do not even stand a chance of going to the second round.

• Like 1

@Khadafi

What are you talking about? Too much nonsense. 

Be concise and to the point. And use paragraphs.

9 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Xasan was the kindest to his secessionist inlaws inta ra'iisul wasaare soo martay in the last two decades. I guess his xaas, originally from Togdheer, influences him. 

I wasn't aware that Xassan's wife was from Somaliland. That is news to me.

2 hours ago, Samafal said:

On another note though, 16 of these candidates hail from Unuka clan. 16@$40,000 is $600, 000 dollars!!!! Imagine how many schools would that build in Kaaraan, Adale, Balcad and all the poverty stricken villages around Mogadishu??? Imagine how many clinics that money could support?? What a waste. And most of them except 2 or 3 do not even stand a chance of going to the second round.

They have money to gamble but have no money to help their drought affected people. Heartlessness.

galbeedi   
On 5/10/2022 at 1:47 PM, Samafal said:

On another note though, 16 of these candidates hail from Unuka clan. 16@$40,000 is $600, 000 dollars!!!! Imagine how many schools would that build in Kaaraan, Adale, Balcad and all the poverty stricken villages around Mogadishu

16 Unaka, 8 HG and 3 from Dayniile group. That is 29 from the HAG alone. What a waste of money. It shows how the Somali elite is out of touch of reality. Does money grow from trees in MOgadishu? why throw away 40 thousand while knowing your chances are zero.

There was a local guy in out town who held a fund raising events here asking $500 for each person. I ignored and never attended the fake Shir.

Is this a way to get a job in that corrupt town?

What is missing in this contest is every sub clan must field its own candidate.

Jufadii keensan weyda musharax waa mid xaqeedii doonan weyday, ceeb ayaana raacaysa.

This Unaka crowded field and HAG in general reminds me of October 2004 in Embagati Kenya. 10 or more men who flew from Mogadishu run against the man of the hour the late president A/laahi Yusuf, and we know how it ended.

Again 30 members of HAG are running against one man from Ansalooti, Mogadishu. I see the same parallel like 2004. If things unfold this way with 30 men against one man Farmaajo who is the man of the hour, I see a Farmaajo victory.

Sagaal nin oo walaalaha sideenaas.

Sideedna isku bah tahay sidinaas

ninkuna bah gaara yahay sideydaas (Farmaajo).

In fact, Fahad Yaasiin forfeited his own parliament seat without protest and concentrated to the bigger job of helping Farmaajo win.

Last year the opposition said that "they will not accept " the election outcome if their voice are not heard. Well, they have been heard loudly, they controll the agenda, they forced the Ceel Waaq delegates with objections of Farmaajo and many more. Now, when they lose there will not any excuses. Thus is what one insider told me last week. 

Ciyaarta iyaga ayaa ka siidhi wale( refree) ah, and if they got beet with their own game, they should go home quitely.

After seeing this I see Farmaajo victory.

A major candidate dropped out, supporting his ilma adeer:

Guuleed oo ka haray tartanka doorashada una tanaasulay C/raxmaan C/shakuur Warsame

280756466_559139002441000_46025516536198

280754604_559138999107667_83179296602884

Madaxweynihii hore Galmudug Cabdikariim Xuseen Guuleed ayaa ka haray tartanka doorashada madaxweynaha Soomaaliya, sida ay ilo-wareedyo lagu kalsoon yahay u xaqiijiyeen Caasimada Online.

Xogta aan helnay ayaa sheegeysa in Guuleed uu u tanaasulay islamarkaana taageeray hoggaamiyaha xisbiga Wadajir Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur Warsame oo ay kasoo wada jeedaan beesha Habar-gidir.

Tallaabada uu qaaday Guuleed ayaa ku timid cadaadis xooggan oo kaga yimid madaxweynaha Galmudug Axmed Qoor Qoor, siyaasiyiin iyo ganacsato kasoo jeeda beesha Habar-gidir, iyo xaqiiqda ah in ololihiisa doorasho uu ahaa mid aan saldhig adag laheyn.

Kulanka uu ku dhacay tanaasulka, ayaa waxaa goobjoog ka ahaa Cabdikariin Guuleed, Cabdiraxmaa Cabdishakuur, Axmed Qoor Qoor, Senator Cabdi Qeybdiid, iyo saddex xildhibaan oo kale oo kasoo jeeda.

Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur ayaa qoraal uu soo saaray kadib kulanka ku yiri “Waxaan u mahadcelinayaa walaalkeey C/kariin Xuseen Guuleed oo ii tanaasulay si guul looga keeno tartanka doorashada madaxtinnimada. Waxaan kaloo u mahadcelinayaa Madaxweynaha Galmudug, Axmed Cabdi Kaariye, xikdhibaanmada, Senatorrada, odoyaasha, siyaasiyiinta iyo ganacsatada hawshaas qaybta ka ahaa.”

Guuleed ayaa lagu warramay in tanaasulka ka sokow uu hadda si xooggan uga shaqeyn doono sidii uu taageero ugu raadin lahaa Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur, oo isaga naftiisa rajadiisa aysan sidaas u weyneyn.

Musharaxiinta ugu cadcad doorashada ayaa la rumeysan yahay inay kala yihiin Farmaajo, Sheekh Shariif, Xasan Sheekh, Saciid Deni iyo Xasan Kheyre, mana cadda haddii tanaasulka Guuleed uu taas wax ka beddeli doono, sarena usoo qaadi doono Cabdiraxmaan Cabdishakuur.

Sida ay fahansan tahay Caasimada Online, isbaheysiga Guuleed iyo Cabdiraxmaan ayaan waxaa inta badan qeyb ka aheyn xildhibaanada beesha Habargidir, oo badankood ah laf dhabarta ololaha madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya Xasan Sheekh, waxayna ka maqnaayeen inta badan kulanka.

Si kastaba, tanaasulka Guuleed wuxuu tusaale u noqon doonaa musharaxiin badan oo aan rajo laheyn balse caqabad ku noqon kara fursadaha musharaxiinta ku beesha ah, si gaar ahna kuwa beesha Abgaal.

Beesha Abgaal ayaa ah tan ugu musharaxiinta badan balse waxaa la rumeysan yahay inaysan intooda badan rajo laheyn marka laga reebo labadii madaxweyne ee hore ee Xasan Sheekh iyo Shariif Sheekh Axmed.

Xigasho