Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Housewife convicted of frying husband

SAO PAULO, Brazil - A Brazilian housewife was convicted and sentenced to 19 years in prison Friday for killing her husband, chopping his body into small pieces and frying it. Rosanita Nery dos Santos, 52, drugged her husband in his sleep, then stabbed him to death two years ago in Salvador, about 900 miles northeast of Sao Paulo, said police spokesman Idmar Bonfim.

She then hacked Jose Raimundo Soares dos Santos' body into more than 100 pieces, which she boiled and fried before hiding in plastic bags beneath a staircase in her house, Bonfim said. He said police discovered the body parts after receiving an anonymous phone call.

Bonfim said the killing was either part of a black magic ritual or an attempt by the wife to collect life insurance worth about $34,000.

Citing testimony from the woman's relatives, he said she may also have committed the crime "to avenge many years of humiliation from her husband." He did not provide further details.

Santos denied killing her husband but said she chopped up his body, Bonfim said.

"She claims masked assailants entered her house, killed her husband and then forced her to cut up the body and fry it because that would prevent the stench of a decomposing body from alerting neighbors," he said.

Aaliyyah   

crystal naa wax lagu qoslo anuu ma arko ..qosol gariir ma ula jeeda...subahanalaah ilaahay dadkaas oo kale sharkooda hanaga duwo.

wa salaam

Aaliyyah   

only 19 years? believe me 19 yrs aint short- time, I am sure she would learn a thing or two. But, I guess u are right such a person shouldnt be given a second chance, she should be hanged kulaheed I chopped him up cajaa'ib.

wa salaam

^^Rudy, eheheheh, I like that. walaahi myself I wouldn't trust myself with any woman, for their thinking is sometimes so upto deadly conspiracies against you!

Midhaa hadaan guursado I would act doqon-doqon camal for her to underestimate me, just to escape from her terrible wrath!

rudy, saaxiib adiga horta waligaa ha baqin, sababtoo ah doqon waxaa tahay aad u fiican!

lol

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

Wallee nin kibray abaalkiisa, wa la fry gareena maadhahdee waa la foorneenaa wilicaado.

Hadaaba is kashiftay ma is tiri, awal inaan kusoo dhaweesto aan rabay, oon cidaheyga kusoo baro, oo aan halkaas kasii wadno, laakiin jiq ay kugu tahay walaashiis!

We'll catch you in Somalia, and only then you will pay the price of what you said now!

Maxaakimta in laguu sheego waaye adi! :D

me   

^^

Originally posted by femme_fatale:

I wonder if she had a bite????????

You make a joke when the victim is a man.

But when the victim is woman, you show sympathy, like that acid attack with the Ethio woman.

Originally posted by femme_fatale:

Very cruel....

Double standards? sexism?