Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Openly buying votes

This gorgorton seen on this clip is for Khadiijo Diiriye's 21 seats in la gato la rabo for guddoomiye ku xigeenka baarlamaanka votes. Yaab, how open it is. Caananuug candidacy group bought it, yet still lost. And what is Indhacadde doing in election venue? Another yaab.

Laa xawla walaa quwah. I see Habaar-qabe indho-cade is a Parliamentarian. God help Somalia.  

Kani waa one of the most ruthless warlord ever. He has his own armed gangs/******** that have Isbaarooyin in Shabelle Dhexe all the way to gates of Mogadishu. 

I was listening to a Radio program about how the poor farmers are struggling to make ends meet because they are not able to make any profit since the Isbaarooyinka along the key roads take all the money. 

Most of candidates do  have proxies, that are  responsible selling seats, after every round.

After first round , everything becomes fuzzy and most of the power is with the proxy,  not even the candidate ,The proxy can even move the votes to NOT where the candidate who lost wanted, but highest bidder.

That is why it is extremely unpredictable after first round.

I have great discussion someone involved in last election , and who was very involved in moving votes.

8 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Mobile service and payments should be disabled in that areas 

More importantly, it should not be allowed any candidate that lost in the last round to declare openly his/her supporters who to directly support. Meeshaba suuq xoolo dilaal ka dhigeen. 

Samafal   

How do you know they are buying votes? They could simply persuading her to back their candidate instead of the N&N one.

Duufaan   
WWW.CAASIMADA.NET

Muqdisho (Caasimada Online) – Sida ay ogaatay Caasimada Online, doorashadii guddoomiye ku-xigeenka koowaad ee golaha shacabka iyo aqalka...

parliament #11 is worst ever. This is new for the parliamentarian elections. She revealed everything for her speech about who her group consist. All these men are sharing with her the 300, 000. Same website reported it was 2 million for madoobe election. Indhacade is a deal maker here and have access the election room.

Samafal   

Same thing were alleged to have happened in parliament 10 and the ones before, and there is no way we can prove anything. I hate basing my judgement on hear-says without concrete evidence. Our sore CBB can show outrage all they want but the fact is you have been defeated. Hopefully we will not miss your insults, lies and fake nationalism I say: Good riddance.

galbeedi   
8 hours ago, Samafal said:

Hopefully we will not miss your insults, lies and fake nationalism I say: Good riddance.

Samafal,

Saaxiib the so called CBB has so many reasons to support N&N. THere were ans still are so many reasons for people to wave the flag. We are cheering the national army is not sectarian unlike the army of Indhacade, N&N rescued Somalis roting jails in Libya and around the world, a leader who despite his reclusive nature , never insults or calls tribal names against his opponenets and so many other reasons. Somalis from Djibouti to Jigjiga felt a sense of belinging and the feeling of a great hope.

Now, Mr. Samafal, tell us why we should vote for Deni for example. Did he brought unity and brotherhood among Somalis?, did he bridged the gab and the quarrel of the elections among the Somali leaders? did he show us hope and optimism? No. But he did shed blood in the halls of Puntland parliament, in down town Boosaaso, and he had shown to bad mouth everyone. All he said was he is against Farmaajo jusr like others.

Believe me if people were given the chance to decide between those who you call " Fake nationalists" and the opposition, we all know who wins hands down.

Besides, why are yiu denying the Somalis to dream for great future and hope and cheer their government. People around the world wave their flags despite the weaknesses of their nations.

AS I said before , even Deni himself, while boarding a plane in Djibouti said, " Haddi Djiboutidan aan joogno maanta cod laga qaado oo la yidhaahdo Cumar Geelle iyo Farmaajo keed dooran lahaydeen, waxay dhihi Faramaajo, Waar ninkani dadku wuu sixray"

My sister in law had the picture of Farmaajo in her house despite knowing little of Mogadishu. The support  of N&N has no boundaries, in fact, Farmaajo might get the majority of votes in Boosaaso. When we were growing up those who came to work on time were called " Guulwade' or pro Kacaan. Go figure.

Please let Somalis dream and if they support their leaders without coercion and thinking he will do the right on their behalve, please let them hope for the best.

Samafal   
13 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Samafal,

Saaxiib the so called CBB has so many reasons to support N&N. THere were ans still are so many reasons for people to wave the flag. We are cheering the national army is not sectarian unlike the army of Indhacade, N&N rescued Somalis roting jails in Libya and around the world, a leader who despite his reclusive nature , never insults or calls tribal names against his opponenets and so many other reasons. Somalis from Djibouti to Jigjiga felt a sense of belinging and the feeling of a great hope.

Now, Mr. Samafal, tell us why we should vote for Deni for example. Did he brought unity and brotherhood among Somalis?, did he bridged the gab and the quarrel of the elections among the Somali leaders? did he show us hope and optimism? No. But he did shed blood in the halls of Puntland parliament, in down town Boosaaso, and he had shown to bad mouth everyone. All he said was he is against Farmaajo jusr like others.

Believe me if people were given the chance to decide between those who you call " Fake nationalists" and the opposition, we all know who wins hands down.

Besides, why are yiu denying the Somalis to dream for great future and hope and cheer their government. People around the world wave their flags despite the weaknesses of their nations.

AS I said before , even Deni himself, while boarding a plane in Djibouti said, " Haddi Djiboutidan aan joogno maanta cod laga qaado oo la yidhaahdo Cumar Geelle iyo Farmaajo keed dooran lahaydeen, waxay dhihi Faramaajo, Waar ninkani dadku wuu sixray"

My sister in law had the picture of Farmaajo in her house despite knowing little of Mogadishu. The support  of N&N has no boundaries, in fact, Farmaajo might get the majority of votes in Boosaaso. When we were growing up those who came to work on time were called " Guulwade' or pro Kacaan. Go figure.

Please let Somalis dream and if they support their leaders without coercion and thinking he will do the right on their behalve, please let them hope for the best.

If Somalia's hopes and aspirations depend on N&N and their CBB cult, may God help the nation. But I am certain that is not the case. The national army and flag are for all of us and the fake nationalism that we have seen will not be missed. Inshaa Allah the national army will liberate the poor Somalis that are being enslaved by Al shabab. If that happens one man one vote elections will be held and the country will be in peace with itself and neighbours. And we will all going to sing: Dhagdheer Dhimatoo dhulkii Nabadyeey!

16 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Samafal,

You are trying to reason wax qabyaalad qurunkeeda la degtay. There is no reason nor logic that can permeate their qabyaalad-ridden minds. They cannot imagine the possibility of ardentlly supporting someone or a party that is not led by their fellow clan members. 

Samafal   
32 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

You are trying to reason wax qabyaalad qurunkeeda la degtay. There is no reason nor logic that can permeate their qabyaalad-ridden minds. They cannot imagine the possibility of ardentlly supporting someone or a party that is not led by their fellow clan members. 

Kkkkk This is the cult like culture I am talking about they can not tolerate someone with different views than them. For your information, I am same Qabill as Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo and at some point in the beginning of his presidency I was an ardent supporter of his. So was I Qabiiliste then or now?

1 hour ago, Samafal said:

, I am same Qabill as Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo and at some point in the beginning of his presidency I was an ardent supporter of his. So was I Qabiiliste then or now?

LOL that depends.