Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Portugal Team ,,,, (Only for Women) ,, ehem

Juxa,

Top pic, third one to the right. For some reason, nin waji shuban leh qurux ma u aqaani. Square Jaw and ruggedness is the way to go. I can even ignore his colorful man-purse.

About nin qurux badan, I guess I'm shallow. I just love beautiful things(creatures) and hadii quruxda i melt gareeynin we have a problem!

Azizah,

baxar ha i galinin. I never had the courage or the interest to chat up a man. I admire them from a far dee. I then spread the joyful news and move on. lol!

Abyan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

35992_397803911524_668016524_4681132_129

Is this a photoshoot :D who choreographed this. Isku si ee u gaardinooyaan. Right hand on boorso and left hand on shoulder or near face, nonetheless libiskaa i dilay.

Aaliyyah   

Azizah,

baxar ha i galinin. I never had the courage or the interest to chat up a man. I admire them from a far dee. I then spread the joyful news and move on. lol!

Lol chocolate I meant yarka warka ka dhur not chat him up...you are too qaali for that icon_razz.gif

libiskaa i dilay

Abyan ma aragtay say u labisanyihin caadi ma aha ...

Ladies stop the dhareer and lower your gaze yaah

canjeex lol we are just admiring...

mashallah pix *lowers her gaze*...tnx for the advice lmao..

salaam

Abtigiis   

It is harsh of the xalimoos here to compare the looks of millionaries to ordinary Somali's. Let us look for Somali millionaries who were born handsome.

Malika   

^Mwaaah!..welcome back.

A&T, what Somali millioneirs oo kuwaan uu eeg? The henna haired old men with safari suits maa sheegeysaa?

:D ,aar nagaa daa!

Not bad, I am sure if our somali men dress up, they can beat them in no second.

Speaking of handsome man, I saw the most finest somali man today. I was in the elavator when it stopped at different level nd this masha'allah brother came in. I was standing near the elavator buttons, when he said "abaya can you press number 5". His words were echoing in my head, wow. I need million looks to get over him in my head.

Tuujiye   

Tuujiye, wasn't you who posted here that you missed salaama...

loool Aziza Salaama maba aqaani meesha ee ku taalo all I know is in ee udhowdahay Xamdi lool.. I missed Istar not Salaama!! ISTAR kala saar nooh...

Aduunka waxaan la yaabay sababta ee qurux ku noqotay nin in uu dhex dhuubnaado oo uu iska shaqeeyo sidii gabdhihii... war bajaq yaashaan noo faaninayaan ninman kaan UK waxaa iigu daran sidee noo ceynaayan sidii in ee heystaan niman dhaama Kuwa US ama Canada lool niman wada raafito ah oo sidii ee jaad u cunaayeen margiyadii soo baxeen oona baalashii indhahana ka bideen... nin caato badan oo surweel tuubo ah soo xirtay, maxaa u dhiman? muu cijiyaha labaxo iyo tamaha shiiidh si cabaado loogu yeero hadhootii....

North America dadkeena waxa badan joogay farsamo ayaa la bartay.. -40 iyo feero istakiin ma shaqeeneeso..kuwii xabadka anyaxa lahaa dhan maanta isbitaal ee jiifaan oo biyo aa laga miiray.. Meeshaan in aad baratid waaye sida weight la isku saaro iyo sida la iskaga rido in kastoo marmar lagu fakadaa lool...

Nuune, Alberta waa aragtay lool xabad anyax mashaqeenaa? garka iyo timaha xitaa mala iska jiro iska daa wax kale...

aloo yaa nimankaan lacagtooda siiya A&T lool dhuusadiisa aa la carafsan lahaa aan filaa looool beentee miyaa Abtiiii!!!....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

35992_397803911524_668016524_4681132_129

Kan bidixda xiga xoogaa wajigaa ku dheer, kan dhexe sisi bey Hindinimo iyo jilicnimo uga muuqataa (may be it is the hair)...NOW, kan midigta xigo!!! From his jaw line to how he's carrying his shoulder bag = XAAAAAX to the power of XAAAAAAAX!

LOL@xaax. We have the same taste ma is tiri. Thats exactly what I thought.

Tuujiye,

Waxaan dhan xaasidnimo lee miyaa? Nimankan waa Xaax times infinity soo iska dhaaf xaasidnimada ee soo gado suit and a shoulder bag. I know you have the body for it since you've been hitting the gym constantly.

Originally posted by Abaay Heylay:

Not bad, I am sure if our somali men dress up, they can beat them in no second.

Speaking of handsome man, I saw the most finest somali man today. I was in the elavator when it stopped at different level nd this masha'allah brother came in. I was standing near the elavator buttons, when he said "abaya can you press number 5". His words were echoing in my head, wow. I need million looks to get over him in my head.

How is this story different from C&H one? I mean it doesnt matter to me if someone is somali or not but who in his right mind will just start talking to strangers??