Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Portugal Team ,,,, (Only for Women) ,, ehem

Aaliyyah   

Typical spanish look. But, the way they are all dressed with suits makes them come across handsome and attractive.

Somali men need to dress like that more often. I hate casual clothings smile.gif

salaam

Cara.   

In thanks for your contribution to female happiness, I Cara Ballbreaker, award Jacaylbaro one (1) use of the word "naayaa" in a playful context.

Please contact Ibtisam for details on safe reimbursement of the extremely dangerous item.

OMG! Eye-candy indeed! The third one, in the first pic is simply delicious.

Speaking of gorgeous men, today I saw the most handsome Somali man alive at my gym. I dont remember what I did after his "asc abaayo Somali maa tahay?" greeting. I had to get out of there fast!

Tuujiye   

^^ Fiiri, saan wareer waaye koow dheh, ee walaalee maa talada reerka saaratid! baraf qaniinoo aa keentay see camal? Ayuuto in aan kuu galno waaye yaaqee....

Azziza, are you saying somali gys in Canada don't dress up or all somalis?

Toronto nimanka jooga dhan labis aaba dilay yaaqee.. Stop going around to Salama iyo aga gaarkeeda ee bax meelaha ciyaal Z'ga soo fiiri lool....waaba naceysay see camal...

JB, Half of that team waa laga roonayaal lool...ayaga iyo Spanish teamka lool been baad u qabtaa?..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^ Maybe AZIZA is right about Somali men in Canada, after all, they wear baggy-shorts and calli-fallaaxyo waaween oo daliilmo leh :D:D

Juxa   

what you call labis, wearing jeans and t-shirt all the time, with big suun ood moodo inuu ka yimid bad mexican movie.

naga tag, i agree with aaliyah, our men once they are dusted dont look so bad, lakin baruur baa dishay yacni xeyr bey la kala daateen and unkept face.

male grooming all the way, iska shaqeeya

CH which one on the left or on the right?

Originally posted by Cara.:

In thanks for your contribution to female happiness, I Cara Ballbreaker, award Jacaylbaro one (1) use of the word "naayaa" in a playful context.

Please contact Ibtisam for details on safe reimbursement of the extremely dangerous item.

:D:D:D:D:D

Aaliyyah   

loool@ salaama agagarkeeda. Tuujiye, wasn't you who posted here that you missed salaama...mesha odayaal calool kuskusan adoo kale ka buxa..I was not referring to somali restaurants iyo wixi ka cunteeya.

This was a general point and the fact that I hate casual clothing or perhaps hate is a strong word but I prefer when people wear suits. Sort of like how Somali men dress at weddings..

Nuune and Juxa as usual understand my point...

Speaking of gorgeous men, today I saw the most handsome Somali man alive at my gym. I dont remember what I did after his "asc abaayo Somali maa tahay?" greeting. I had to get out of there fast!

chocolate lol bal next time la hadal ninkaas quruxda badan.

It is once in a life time opportunity meeting the most handsome somali man icon_razz.gif

salaam

Juxa   

maya maya nin quruxbadan ka dhaqaaq, waa qasaaro, take eedo's word for it

fufu, hahaha runtaa lakin with women baruurta are normally well-balanced, yacni jirka dhan bey ku faafsantahay, lakin oow-ninoow, laguu soo ooy walee