Sign in to follow this  
lol

i

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Will you guys and gurls pm the person I direct you to? I already have the matched couples?

I'm going in, just name the wussy.

OG Moti   

Testimonial

This is the best dating agency I ever came across with, I tried match.com, adultfriendfinder.com, s0malilife.com, and nothing worked, until one day a friend of mine told me about Hibo Agency, I was at first skeptical then I went what the hell, why not try, since then I am the happiest man on earth. I absolutely recommend “Hibo find my other half!†agency, it is fast, it is reliable and it is honest, on top of that it is free.. yes free.

Because of her I met my beautiful muchacha, and everything in my life seems to be heading in the right direction.. I say register today and be happy tomorrow, believe me you will no longer have to listen the song “I’m lonelyâ€

Thank you “Hibo find my other half†agency

dawoco   

Moti what has hibo done to bribe you? Has she promised u a living female who will clean your cambodia manufactored macawiis? Testimonial kulahaa :D

Hibo lol, daab weeyn aad albaabka la fadhisaa, and for that reason I don't think your matchmaking efforts will be succesful. Labo nimood aad burisay so far, waaba kaa shakiye u tryin 2 marry the girls off to each other?!? :eek:

*Now I will leave quitely before barac la i dhihin :D

Juxa   

finally, hibo has made the old man moti sing, sing so beautifully he called it testamonial :rolleyes:

yes dawaco, hibo finnally had her fill, markey soo kala soocatey ay rabtaa iney anaga reereebka nagu qaarijiso, bt even this much, we cont have had it without the fight of orgiliqe :D

yes hibo, direct us, na hogaami hooyo, it better be dariishad fiican tho

dawoco   

^When you are taking a nose-dive down a cliff remember ur imfamous words "Na hogaami". Maybe you should say "na hor kac" ;)

OG_Girl   

Dawaco you are hasid wa nos, leave the sister do the khair :D . She is a good girl, She only wants Ajar from Allah , she did not even ask for money! Every thing is for free as Adeero moti said :D .

Where you can find a sister like her bal!!

Juxa my sweety, Hoono ma'aneey. <--this is somali :D . Hibo will hook you up with the best one here but you are too good for these farahs dee. Who asked you to be that good dee icon_razz.gif

PS:Can I register for just incase Hibo, even though I'm not single now?

Salam :cool:

dawoco   

Waiting for a hook-ups from Hibo is like wanting to create a farm where there is draught. Og girl hibo is very smart and is eliminating the competition, because while they r waitin for her she is having her pick of the pack :D

When I was young, I was told a story. There was this woman living in baadiye with her husband. A friend of her husband came along, catchin her while she was preparing the family dinner, which was soor. Anyway, the man wanted 2 get food so he started chatting 2 the woman telling her tales and neighbourhood gossip.

The woman, on the other hand knew if she gave him food her family would have to decrease their already small ration. So she put on a digsi full of water and asked the man to gather stones for her. Suprised by this, the man got her 5 big stones. He watched in shock as the woman deposited the stones in the digsi, with a little tiny bit of the soor. She waited and waited till the stone and soor brew grew thicker and then offered the man the brew.

Naturally he quickly made his excuses and ran away. As soon as he left, the woman threw away the stones she was cooking and washed the digsi b4 starting to make her husband's dinner the traditional way :D

Juxa   

OG girl,,,,,walahi i did understand yr somali, you should practice like that i know many girls who learnt that way, abaayo macaaneey :D

yes tho we bit suspicious of hibo's antics we gotta comment on her generousity, how many xaliimoos will share :confused: none.

so hibo take yr pick bt leave some behind. :D

og girl,,,,,,what is this saacad/clock ticking, mine is moving slow like big ben :D

dawaco, loooooooooooooool naga tag

OG_Girl   

Dawaco,you made me laugh. I don't think Hibo is that greedy. She fears Allah..Sah maha Hibo < ---trying to be very nice, cause the clock ticking :D

Juxa,fix the clock dear, you are wearing sa'ad kharbana... doesn't mean that the time is not moving :D

Hibo, you are so very good girl. I do read Du'a every prayers for you<--still trying to be nice to be hooked up :D

Salam

Just wanted to say, some sound advice there Hibo, thank you. May come in handy. :D

As for the couples( the lucky ones after the second disqualification) Congratulations, just dont forget to give us a shout, to buy you all ....wedding gifts. ;)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^yeah i agree, she did give some sound advise bt i am not happy with the matches :mad: she got wrong people hooked

no offence to the men! :D

hibo, jecliyaa yr choices tho, i wont mind knowing where u end :rolleyes:

Haaaaaaa ,,,, Waan gartay oo Gabarta waxay u soo araaranaysay ,,, oo u soo guuxaysay ,,,, oo u soo galgalanaysay ilayn Tuujiye buu ahaaa ,,, heheheheh..,,,

Good luck sister ,,,, congratulations Tuujiye for da new bride ,,,

Hibi, u r really so smart ,,, i liked da way u've chosen him and da other name ,,,, :D:D

Originally posted by Hibo:

^^^^^
Horta bal magaca ii sax.. Hibi ma ahan waa Hibo. You don't know qori that doesn't mean he doesn't exist
;)
As for
Tuujiye
he is a man isn't he or you are just plainly jealous coz your share of the most eligible bachelorette has been snatched from you
:D
don't worry... I have someone in mind for you...
icon_razz.gif

Ohhhhhhhh ,, come on ,,, i'm not jealous ,,, he is my friend so u are ,,,, i'm congratulating u but the thing is i like ur smartness ,,, hehehe ,, i knew u gonna hook up one BIG FISH ,,,, and u did it ,,,,

Now tell me what u've for me ?? ,,,,, or nothing ,,,,,,, ,hehehe

who do ya have cupa tea ??? ,,,, Tuujiye will be upset if u tell him this ,,,, i'm not gonna tell him ,,,,,