baala xoofto

Somalia's Police Chief makes 180* degree turn in span of hours

galbeedi   

They shouldn't be rushing things, especially considering the illegal moves of the prime minister to add the 16 Gedo MPS who were selected without the rules agreed upon.

The security check should be level red. Today Dhabancad said he was attacked which was another false alarm. The police should get both the list and the coresponding pictures.

This stupid premier should not be traveling out of the country and stop accusing everyone who disagrees with him as opponent. THe police are in charge and Rooble shouldn't call Amisom or anyone.

Latest news is that, he has been fired. 

The security of the Tent is very much under AMISom hands. But the biggest worry is if Farmaajo is going to level the tent with mortar rounds. 

Cornered and made irrelevant Farmaajo has become a very dangerous man willing to collude with Alshabab and other nasty underground actors. 

1 hour ago, baala xoofto said:

Latest news is that, he has been fired. 

The security of the Tent is very much under AMISom hands. But the biggest worry is if Farmaajo is going to level the tent with mortar rounds. 

Cornered and made irrelevant Farmaajo has become a very dangerous man willing to collude with Alshabab and other nasty underground actors. 

You know a man is on the right track when secessionists, Puntland political 'elite', Mogadishu political mafia, and every rascal is singing the same tune.

Wax cagliga gali kara noo sheeg.

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

The worse part about Rooble and Mogadishu mafia, is no respect for national institutions, Very short-sighted M0ryaan caadi weeye

They will throw the baby and bath

Runtii, dadka noocan u dhaqmi waxba lalama wadaagi karo, lalama yaabi karo markan oo kala kuwa raba in ay goaan

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

You know a man is on the right track when secessionists, Puntland political 'elite', Mogadishu political mafia, and every rascal is singing the same tune.

😃

Che, as a Puntlander, I take offense to you clubbing us with such an unholy grouping. Damn man, wax noo la har! 😂

Moving forward, you should be careful before making any more disparaging remarks towards us—after all, it isn’t our fault that the proverbial chickens have come home to roost for the Useless Expired piece of cheese squatting in Villa Somalia.

Galbeedi, Maakhiri, Mudane Gudhuu boy and yourself should all end this perverse enthusiasm for a lost cause such as Useless Farmaajo.

The man was given a golden opportunity to lead Somalia to a better future and he has squandered it all. Time for Somalia to move on —and I hope a better leader for the country and people gets elected.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Samafal   

This police chief is Maskiin, Farmaajo waaley!

You can see he is under duress with his incoherent attempt to explain the unfathomable. 

Samafal   
6 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Do you really think he is on the right track on anything? 

3 hours ago, Tillamook said:

😃

Che, as a Puntlander, I take offense to you clubbing us with such an unholy grouping. Damn man, wax noo la har! 😂

Moving forward, you should be careful before making any more disparaging remarks towards us—after all, it isn’t our fault that the proverbial chickens have come home to roost for the Useless Expired piece of cheese squatting in Villa Somalia.

Galbeedi, Maakhiri, Mudane Gudhuu boy and yourself should all end this perverse enthusiasm for a lost cause such as Useless Farmaajo.

The man was given a golden opportunity to lead Somalia to a better future and he has squandered it all. Time for Somalia to move on —and I hope a better leader for the country and people gets elected.

LOL it's generally hard to govern an unruly camel herders. Farmaajo will be gone or sooner later. As for the rest, it's amusing to find some of my tolka sharing a ride with trouble makers and indignant secessionists. it's safe to assume when these groups agree on something, they are usually in the wrong.

2 hours ago, Samafal said:

Do you really think he is on the right track on anything? 

Whether he is or not, it's time for him to move on. Even if he wins, he lost some authority.

My thing has to do the hypocrisy of those accusing him of everything under the sun while they themselves engage in whatever they accused him of.