Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Why cant i be white

Baluug   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Ladies, I am jealoussss! when i go to the city, i see all these ladies and they all WHITE!!, am like is that you "Halimo"?, but! but,,but,,how?,,i mean, you used to be darker than me" girl! whats your secret.? ....
smile.gif

Am a brown skin chick, (somali color)and i want to make my self lighter. Does anyone know the stuff to use. I really wanna have a lighter complexion like Beyonce iyo,

"Halimo-face-off". I was told there is stuff to mix. what works, what doesnt , i dont want my face to be messed up, i just want to be lighter.

There's nothing special about having lighter skin than someone else. You should be happy the way that Allah SWT made you. Besides, there are drawbacks to having lighter skin, such as blemishes and moles and stuff that are more easily seen, and especially there are drawbacks to using that lightening cream which has bleach in it. Just stay the way you are, that's what makes you YOU. Besides, there are people out there like me who aren't interested in a woman just because of her skin colour, there's more to a woman than that.

Waxaan maqli jiray "Xarago xanuun maleh", these girls are subjecting themselves some sort of torture and yet they find it beautiful!

I blame that for the guys who always say, "ala shalay waxaan arkay gabar qurux badan oo cad" the keyword after beautiful has become the word "Cad" which I think is feuling the whole idea of bleeching and bluuching out of their natural skin!

I wonder sometimes, haven't they [somali girls] heard about the growing culture of tanning among the white girls who aim to look less white?

Balaayo isku kiin cadeesay, waa naago falan!

"May Allah destory Ethiopia and its allies, aameen! Ilaahow jabi daba dhilifka amxaarada, aamiin!

"

Why do you wnat to destroy Ethiopia , Kalaada allah naga qabto,, muslims ppl live in ethiopia, you will find somali pp living ethiopia too ...what is wrong with you! Be positive. think positive, we want the world to be peace and friendly.

sorry am of topic,,but this ***** stir my blood a bit

Everyone trys to make themselves lighter but let me tell u the real insult..when an 8 yr old somalian boy yells after u "diana diana diana" its a beauty cream to make yourself lighter and boy was i insulted... i get my skin color from my momma thank u very much!

dude was a hater just because hes sudanse looking *sniff sniff*

Hunguri   

Balaayo isku kiin cadeesay, waa naago falan!

Im confused Mr ICU. b/w which team do you play for (Arsenal,Man United, Liverpool, Chelsea). My point is, Im very much confused about your posts. I thought, your topic was about begging a girl than talking about their creams and Dianas. Sheekhoow, I know that you guys like marrying 2-3 untill you bring the 4th one to the house, which is allowed in Islam. But, honestly advicing you, this wont be applicable on SOL Girls :D .

CCdef-, CC def-, CC def-...

CC definition make them boys go crazy

They always claim they know me

Comin' to SOL just to get know me (Hey cc)

I'm the C to the R, Y S,,T, the A the L

And can't no other lady make it CLEAR like me.

Hayat   

"ala shalay waxaan arkay gabar qurux badan oo cad" the keyword after beautiful has become the word "Cad" which I think is feuling the whole idea of bleeching and bluuching out of their natural skin!

this and also Alle-ubahannee...............there seems to be a more classic saying which take us to the heart of this subject matter..............

"Doqon iiyoowh habeene baa isla madoow" :eek: , shocked to hear this new line of thought, quite sad really. off course i would opt for a different measure to looking lighter. seriously some of this girls need to stop those harsh alternatives and use their wits.

1. you should wear colours that "ku-soo saaroh".for me i have noticed pink, black and green do this (i swear they actually do make me shades lighter then i am).

2. you should dye your hair black (i hear that it is haram to dye it black...........but what you can do is put on some henna). the blacker the better, this will highlight your features and bring out your skin colour making you appear shades lighter.

3. wear make-up that works for you........for example i wear "revlon-natural tan" ontop of that i put on shimmer to have a glowing effect. i swear sometimes it gets mistaken for me lighten my skin. you usually pick up on this by classic remarks, such as "you look different........or your skin is flawless" redface.gif

***thanks my holiday did pay of after all*** ;)

these are just few things i have noted which have really made some girls shine more then the rest.

You aren't that "crystal clear" are you :D

You want to be white, talk about self-pity. Miiskiin.

Your problem isn’t with color, but ugliness. Your ugliness won’t change even if you have light skin. So get use to it. ;)

Janna   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

Ladies, I am jealoussss! when i go to the city, i see all these ladies and they all WHITE!!, am like is that you "Halimo"?, but! but,,but,,how?,,i mean, you used to be darker than me" girl! whats your secret.? ....
smile.gif

Am a brown skin chick, (somali color)and i want to make my self lighter. Does anyone know the stuff to use. I really wanna have a lighter complexion like Beyonce iyo,

"Halimo-face-off". I was told there is stuff to mix. what works, what doesnt , i dont want my face to be messed up, i just want to be lighter.

CC,

Appreciate your brown skin complex. From your indication, you are not too dark, so be grateful. The diana faced girls will soon become your laughing stock. Such girls are facing low self esteem; upon bleaching their burnt faces these girls then have a new purpose in life, the attention of many monkeys. :D The invisible suddenly transform into the visible. The once monstrous faces are the new Shamsi.

hold up ppl! do u really wanna find out if your trashy xalimo is diana creme user!! her is what u do!!

ok, one nite i came behind this dcu (yo her facing was breaking 2 much, she always had like like baqdad types of bomb injuries on her face so i was like, wtf, besides her first nick name i gave her was michael jackson), she was wearing shorts standing by me in the her kitchen, i junked the draws all the way to her ankles... guess what! that azz was blk as the nite...!

The word is that dcu cant bleach the butt!! its gotta a bug! I quit that trashy xalimo cuz i cant handle non natural shyte... now u know.

Aisha   

^^Looooooooool, where do you get this stuff??

Thanx for the tip. I'm sure I'll do the same when the situation arises.