Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Why cant i be white

Ibtisam   

Whats Boorbiro hun^^^

Hodman, YOU mean you know people like that, aadanbaan kaa yaabi! lool :D i have yet to meet someone who has peeled their skin off, i hear they can't walk in the sunshine!! looooooooool, man these people are so funny.

Devil loool, haaye, how are you looking now, bit sore and red, don't worry it gets better, you will be white... :D

Pujah   

I can safely say 50% of the women I see on the streets bleach their face using God knows what and you don’t have to ask them really, its written all over their cheeks.

At least help the gal buy advising her on good ways to keep her vanity without fu^king up her face. I don’t see why everyone is pretending to never use anything on their face cuz you all know taking good care of your skin is #1 priority :D

Now ya’ll know I didn’t write all that for CC’s sake. LoL I need to get recommendation on good moisturizer….my skin has been getting very dry lately even though I use mask atleast once a week and am always putting day and nite creams.

Help a sista out

Ms DD   

^^ Pujaa I can safely say, hand on my heart that i never put anything on my face, not even a make up. Eedadey baa wax ii qastey when i was getting married..it was disgusting.

Boorbiro waa talco powder.

Ibtisam   

whats "Boorbiro waa talco powder"^^^

Pujaa: 50 % are you kidding, not in London, I’m sure I would have noticed. like cambaro i hate make up let alone anything else ( sometimes i think i was meant to be a man in this life! lool!) seriously i look at some people and i always think, damn how early do you get up in the morning!

Pujaa the reason your face is dry is because you are over loading it with products, day cream, night cream, soap, mask etc..

My advise is use something like coco butter in the morning, use baby wipes (yes baby wipes!) to clean your face before you go to bed, and avoid using soap on your face. It will allow your natural body/ facial oils/ to return. Excessive use of cream will mean either your skin gets too oily or too dry.

Pujah   

^LoL I never use soap on my face or anywhere in my body but I do obsessively wash my face usually with cleansing milk or face wash. By the way my skin was never dry in fact I have always had oily skin until I moved here … maybe it has something to do with the air in this city.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

^^ Pujaa I can safely say, hand on my heart that i never put anything on my face, not even a make up. Eedadey baa wax ii qastey when i was getting married..it was disgusting.

Boorbiro waa talco powder.

^^Lol you remind me of my sister...very tomboy will not put anything on her face maybe lipstick when I force her.

I have done my research, And i know how to bleach the skin,

Take Clorox add Tidebleach + mrclean+comet+CLR and some of the KABOOOOM products OXI clean, mix it well , apply on face, leave it on for 1/2 hour than rinse face with LYSOL Bleach, To remove dead skin apply Mrclean majic Eraser ,finally wash face with hot water .let it dry , when face is dry use sandpaper for a finish touch,

WARNING+DANGER: INFORMATION ABOVE IS NOT TRUE AND SHOULD NOT BE TRIED AT HOME OR ANYWHERE ELSE.SOL AND CRYSTALCLEAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MENTIONED ABOVE.

hodman   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

Whats Boorbiro hun^^^

Hodman, YOU mean you know people like that, aadanbaan kaa yaabi! lool
:D

What can I say? am a people person :D

Ibtisam   

sandpaper for a finish touch

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :cool: by the way i don't think she is fartuun, fartuun had bad english! :D

Hodman, thats not being people's person, it means you go wrong places, stop hanging out in beauty/ bleaching stores! smile.gif:D

hodman   

lol CC that's a killer routine but the clorox bleach was my idea don't 4get that when ur rolling in money :D

lol ibtisam I really insist that am a people person and so I meet the interesting and sometimes disturbed :D ones I work with all sorts!

Modesty   

Newsflash! If you are black...you can't ever be white. Women who bleach their faces look like they bleach themselves so who are they fooling? I can tell for a block a girl who bleaches her face from a natural girl. That stuff is toxic too, if you knew the chemicals they put in that, I don't think you would want that near you.