Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Why cant i be white

Hunguri   

Well JB,

Ask Buuxo, she knows better than me. Anigu, Im less experienced in this regard. You know!! I never had a saloon either smile.gif !!! Let us see the response!!

Buuxo   

Hunguri , i dont know about being an expert.

and JB , would you stop doing sixir on the girl.timo diinka ,acuudkow.

Nehanda   

LX- that's quite harsh, there is no need to insult.

CC- walaal your problem is lack of confidence in yourself or perhaps you suffer of vanity. You would be naive to think that these products (bleaching your skin) will give you lasting beauty. Again beauty is not limited to the complextion of your skin nor should you follow the act of others. So what if their are lighter than you!

Honestly, I have relatives who use these products and to their downfall they gradually losing their natural facial beauty and this is financial disabling them.

Plus isn't haram to bleach yourself.

Look.. hold up! am not trying to be micheal Jackson here. All the pretty Ladies you see, you think they're born like that, No, hell, no,,its called makeup,cream here, cream on the butt, cream on the toes,,etc.So there is nothing wrong with a lil fixup! you can buy beauty from the market! smell the coffee! ......but you are saying, why be fake, or would that beauty last?. Baby nothing last4ever..specailly beauty! we age!we get saggy and wrinkley.

If you too dark and not happy with it, go lighter! if you got a messed up teeth..go braces.IF you too fat or skinny,,go to gym,,,what ever you are not happy with, you can fix it up! and there is nothing WRONG with that!

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Crystal_Clear:

no,,its called makeup,cream here, cream on the butt, cream on the toes,,etc.So there is nothing wrong with a lil fixup!

I think having cream on your butt is tad more than a 'little' fix up. It is called insanity.

Be happy with what God gave you. Look after yourself, body-wise and spritually. Moderation is the key here. Besides many blokes i know love the dar skinnes women. However if any man isnt interested because of your skin tone, i think you are well shot of him.

NGONGE   

Reminds me of the joke about the guy who upon looking at the face of his newborn daughter, sighed, and then happily exclaimed: thank god for makeup! :D

Ibtisam   

ooh lord... HELP this child, someone knock her silly for me please :rolleyes:

Cambarro I hope you are not implying that women change skin colour to be more appealing to men! :D i swear Somali people have gone mad!!.

I hear peeling your skin off is very common in Somalia. :rolleyes:

Poster here is what you do:

Buy black hair dye (it has to be black)Add boiling water, egg, basbaas, onion, black peppers and salt and some huurood) Mix it and splash it all over your body, you will be whiter than the ghost... by the way, it should hurt, but hey no pain no gain. Let me know how it goes. smile.gif

Mowgli   

I think having cream on your butt is tad more than a 'little' fix up. It is called insanity.

lool I hear hair bleaching in the nether regions is the new iish

-Lily-   

^^ Eeew

CC, I havn't laughed so hard in ages.

Since everyone is giving advice, buy the hottest basbees (hot chilli) you can find, blend it till it becomes puree and put it on your whole body, that should work :D

hodman   

U wanna know how these girls do it? Try some regular bleach mixed with some of the creams in the dollar stores it should work!

Lol Ibtisam ur killng me :D

hodman   

^^ no way am too much of A coward! But Trust me I have seen those who have and they did change color after a lot of pain but as someone said no pain no gain

Shakti   

"Why cant i be white?" coz u have a africanoo a$$ , now take the rest with God :mad:

i definitely would go with ibti advise... I tested out n OMG does it work or what.. ibti u truly r a genius! smile.gif

now Crystal, Just make sure u return the favor by advising her on what market is available back home