Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Why cant i be white

Ladies, I am jealoussss! when i go to the city, i see all these ladies and they all WHITE!!, am like is that you "Halimo"?, but! but,,but,,how?,,i mean, you used to be darker than me" girl! whats your secret.? .... smile.gif

Am a brown skin chick, (somali color)and i want to make my self lighter. Does anyone know the stuff to use. I really wanna have a lighter complexion like Beyonce iyo,

"Halimo-face-off". I was told there is stuff to mix. what works, what doesnt , i dont want my face to be messed up, i just want to be lighter.

Laba-X   

Digsi fowqal Digsi, Weligaa inaadan cadaaneyn ogow! Weligaa Digsi dabadii baad u ekaaneysaa Gudcuryahay!

Gudcur fowqal Gudcur!

Buuxo   

crystal , girl be happy with what you got, im sure you are beautiful the way you are. with all these products know that it will have so many side-effects. i have seen girls that put them on, and if they had a pimple like a century ago , it will show on ur face like a big black spots all over face.

man , i keep hearing "doqon iyo habeen baa madoow" from those ladies that sell those products. but my confidence was not detered , coz there was still pple darker then me, like those sudanese chicks. lol, they all changing their colour too -buying all the products from the somalis. now there is me. and i think ill never try it , im a chicken.

Waraa ha caayina gabadha,

anyways, crystal it's all about the featrues + shape this days. For your information, I'm into brown skinned xalimos. Are you still Africa?

Hunguri   

Loooooooooooooool

The First Virtuall Wedding (JB and Crystal). Laakiin, most of the girls dont know, that you lost a huge sum of money into a beauty Saloons shop smile.gif . Nin Cajaaib ah ayaaba tahay. Waligay ma arag. Qof aroosanaya oo yidhi anigaa Make up ka iyo hawlahaasoo dhan samaynaya!!!

Hunguri   

Waaryaahee,

Omg hadaad kharibtay. Sxbow, did use to manage and hair dress the Kenyan,Nigerian hair threads too. You look expert in this feild. Who told you (timaha diinku ) was good hair relaxation smile.gif . I wonder how you stepped to the hair, the topic was about "make up" !!!

I was saying ,,, timaha diinka inta la soo qaado baa la shiidaa oo budo laga dhigaa ,, then you mix them with the malab and stuff si wejiga loo marsado ,,,,, :D