Sign in to follow this  
nafta

Ladies help me out here

nafta   

One of mah friends dumped her boyfriend a while ago, he was really one of the sweetest fellaz u could ever cum accross. And instead she got back together with her ex who is really a son of a b*** he treated nasty in the past and done really horrible things to her. I got confused by this cuz i mean why do we gurls always want the bad ones that dhulka nagu jiida and how cum we take the good ones for granted. Just think about u always want sum1 who u can argue with and will do u bad but the other u call just a nacads or a waste of time!! Now wazup with that ladies :rolleyes:

Assalamu Alaikum Walal,

This question should be addressed to the male audience as well. I think the ladies dont want a guy who just sits their and does nothing!. What they want is to be treated rough and also kind at the same time!. I dont agree with this but thats the case with some sisters.

The girl who dumped the nice guy will one day remember that she lost a good future with a nice man. Rough men are temporary.

The best way to treat a lady is to be bad and nice at the same time. A bit of both but not beat up your girlfriend or abuse her in any way.

Some of the sisters in Europe/USA/Norht America got some attitude. They dont want to stay with a nice quiet guy. All they want is to hang about with the rude boy who will take her raving!. He might have a flashy car now and the good guy might for example be a university student who is going to qualify soon!.

The bad guy might spoil her now, take her to clubs, restaurants and do haram with her but the good guy wants a future with this girl. Better car, better job, good future and good degree count better than a few years with a loser!.

In about 5 years time, the bad guy will turn ugly coz he smokes, drinks maybe and deosn't sleep alot. He is always on the move with girls. But the good guy will have a good job, alot of money and a good house. He will come from work at 5:00 pm while the bad guy will start his night shift at the local supermarket!.

In the long run the ex loses sister. Patience is a virtue and you got to be patient in order to get a good life.

Tell that advice to the ex. She might not realise it until its too late. It is only when she sees that the good man has a nice future and the bad man leaves her will she decide to look for a good man!. Remember that in this world that their are more bad people than good people so let destiny decide for here if she doesn't listen to you walal!

Salam

Mr.Millenium

P.S I am speaking from personal experiences i have seen

Blessed   

There a sying 'play them mean to keep them keen' .... I suppose it is the 'challenge' factor. People want waxaney heli karin, some girls want to be the one to change a playa....

But Tweety likes good guys, so I don't know why any woman would allow herself to disrespected like that. It is a real reflection of how much you value your self and those girls (and guys) running after losers can't have much repect for themselves.

This reminds me of saado Ali's Ragu Naago Jecelaa tune..........

I agree, its all about the challenge and trace and when its no longer there ****** disappeared! Its kinda sad walaahi but as a friend least you can do is be there for her and advise her to the best of your knowldge, just bring forth what you see as being "bad" if she were to stay with this new guy in comparision to the "other". But just because you disagree with her views, dont let that get in btw your friendship..maybe in time she will realize it.

nafta   

Hey everyone can say what's on their mind it's not only for the sistas...dont mind the topic!

Hey it's about u guys for god sake! smile.gif

A7LA-SHU   

what can i say bad boys knows how to win our hearts lol.. but for reals the reason ur friend likes the bad guy is coz he knows his way around her and talks to her in to anything.. while mr goody goody tries so hard to please her and all. and alot of girls don't like that ( i mean girl u everything to me and everything will go ur way shit.) and untill she is usin her whole brain she won't like the good guys.

and believe me whatever u say or do won't change her much unless she learns that on her own..

wish her the best of luck thou..