Sign in to follow this  
Truly_Blessed

what makes a women beautiful?

underdog   

The eye of the beholder makes her beautiful. The matter is out of her hands. she just does what she does and someone else views her and classifies her as beautiful (or not). So you can conform to normally accepted definitions of beauty but at the end of the day you have NO influence over the grade you get.

Originally posted by Truly_Blessed:

what makes a women beautiful? this is a question I have for.

I resently visited the ********** website and saw this question posted, so now i'm curious. You can post your replies whether your male or female, so please not be shy and express your views.

Tuujiye   

Gabarta waxey ku qurux badantahay gar baheeda...gabar garbo yar yar sidii shimbirta, ma fiicna. mid garbo waa weeyna oo loo qabo in ee wiligeed komandoosta ku jrtay oo ey gaardin jirtayna ma fiicna. mid goobo lehna ilaaheey igama horkeeno, mid tuur leh na, cuudu bilaah. ee waxaa la rabaa gabar garba toosan oo qoorteeda iyo meelakale oo aan la sheegi karin toosiya ayaa la rabaa..lol...

Hey sis beauty comes from the inside not the out side..if you are pure person with good morals, you are a beautiful person..if you like someone with their looks, they will get older and change physicaly and you won't stay with them because it wasn't love. But if you like a person for what they are inside then that person he/she will look beautiful to you no matter what because their will be a feeling which is love and it lasts..so therefore..is all about who you are inside...

Ilaahe gabdhihiinaquruxda ha idiin siyaadsho aamino dhaha..

Macalin   

mid garbo waa weeyna oo loo qabo in ee wiligeed komandoosta ku jrtay oo ey gaardin jirtayna ma fiicna.

----------------

Qax :D Qax :D Qax :D Qax ---War Heedhe Waxan Kuidhi,Ma mid Garbo Geel Leh Ayaa ku kala Tuurtay?..Walle adunkaan dad waa joogan!---Anyways allow kuu sahal mid garba kuusan ;)

Tuujiye   

Waraa ani ani wax kuusan ma rabo..qasab miyaa..inyoow..

mana rabo mid garbo mudacyo leh oo aad u qabtid saxan seesar ah oo dhinac ka jabay. mana rabno mid garbo buuran ad u qabtid in garbaheeda hilib xalaal ka furan yahay...yaa.

marka waxaa la rabaa mid garbo tuusan aad u qabtid in wiligeed....to be soosocod...

Caremell shumis maqabeebinosaa wili kaa jare aan ku dhihi lahaaye. Tnx sis is the truth

LadyMo   

Natural beauty comes in all colours, strength in many forms. When we learn to honour the differences and appreciate the mix, we're harmony. -Unknown-

Here's wat I think:

When she knows wat she wants in life and strives to achieve it. Has a positive outlook on life and a pleasant attitude(this will affect ppl around her and they wana b around her as they enjoy her company) When her beliefs are strong and she upholds her morals and values & very importantly upholds respect and love towards her parents (when she realises there is no way she can eva repay either of them!). She speaks up for wat she believes in. When she has respect for herself and people around her. When she has good self-esteem. When she accepts things she has no control over can happen. When she's helpful and gives her time to help others. When her pride shines through her soul and you can see it in her eyes.

Pride that you express to others is ego. Pride that you express silently is REAL pride.

-Stuart Wilde-

Your attitude about who you are and what you have is a very little thing that makes a VERY big difference.

-Theodore Roosevelt-

A man's true wealth is the good he does in the world -Mohamed SCW-

Tuujiye   

Lady mo..I like what you saying for real..I feel like i'm in Indian movie...Things changed now a days it doesn't happen like that 4real and you know it too....Meeshaan gabdhaha waxee taagan yihiin Ijiid ama waa kujidaa. I tusi itaabsii.

But i wish things are like what you said and all my sisters were like that..

baashaalka meeshiisa kawada yaaqee....

LadyMo   

garab tuujiye walaalo there are women out there who fit my definition of beautiful, maybe u hav a point when u say things aint de same, but dat in itself is a beauty-things do change-just change wiv em 2 maintain de beauty.

If u look hard enuf u'll see dat more and more Somali girls hav de inspiration to become 2moro's Beautyful Women & I hav a gr8 feelin dat many of them will succeed Insha Allah-wiv given time.

Just be patient and dont look but see!

Curly   

AKH i hate the colour pink!!! Black is best because you can never go wrong with black!

Anyways I think it's confidence! you get alot more attention when you're confident about how you look. I'm not saying be loud and brash just walk tall and walk with pride! ;)