Sign in to follow this  
Truly_Blessed

what makes a women beautiful?

what makes a women beautiful? this is a question I have for.

I resently visited the ********** website and saw this question posted, so now i'm curious. You can post your replies whether your male or female, so please not be shy and express your views.

Plastic Surgery? :D

lool. Depends on your taste ;)

And I would strangle anyone who says anything about personality and kindness and blah blah blah.

You wouldnt give a person a chance to know you or have a relationship if they werent physically attractive.

(Most people who say that are ugly anyway and they feel that they have to settle for less smile.gif )

Qac Qaac   

A woman who fallows her duties, as islam told her... is the most beautiful inside and outside... and most open minded... a Mu'minah.

Abdinuur   

Her Modesty is what makes a woman beautiful. The list can go on and on but these are some factors that would make a woman more beautiful: remember beauty is in the eye of its beholder.

Her Religion, Knowledge/Wisdom, Simple Smile, True Character of Womanhood. Hope I'm not exaggerating too much. smile.gif

wow? These are all great responces, for the most part. Now i will tell you what I think makes a women beautiful.

* It is her wisdom , that guides her in her everyday actions

* it is her religion , that keeps her on the straight path

* It is her family , that raises and cares for her when she is unable to do it for herself

* It is her friends , that raise her spirit when she is down

* it is her pride , that stops her from giving up when the times get "tough"

*it is the way she carries herself and the way in which she deals with the people around her

* And most of all , it is Allah, the One who has created her and given her all that she desires in this world

For it is not the physical that makes one beautiful, but rather the way one conducts herself in their daily actions

hmmm their complexities and contradictions make them beautiful in my opinion...Mentally they are strong, physically weak, emotionally vulnerable, virtous, yet tempterous, leaders as mothers, supporters as wives, most abused of both genders, heaven lies under their feet, families honor, outspoken, modest, humble, opinionated, passivits, activits, and list goes on...I don't know if anyone can boast of resume like women...and that's what make them beautiful

ijabo   

i totally agree with Sophist there (for once - lol lol ) - defintely her natural character.

Not all women are as what u described Scorpian Sista - actually when u think about it ur not really describing what a real woman is but perhaps WHAT THE PERFECT WOMAN IS or should be.

For example there are alot of women out there that are not great wives or mothers or friends etc.

to define what makes a woman beautiful is definetely her natural character - her true self , her imperfections , her weaknesses, her hopes and dreams and her personal losses aswell as gains. i think thats what makes a woman beautiful......that is that a woman is only beautiful when she is real to herself and does not try to be something that others tell her to be.

not all women are good and kind.....but the beauty comes when a woman tries to be.

peace

....always be true to yourself and to others cos beauty is a word invented, and not a quality that is innate.....

ijabo...You can add whatever bad to the list i mentioned and still they would be beautiful to me...Because if you look closely whatever i described is a women's nature, be it good or bad, they are still beautiful in their complexity and contradiction...That was the bottom line of my reply ...And I don't believe what i mentioned only describes a perfect woman, because if you look to the history or just around you, you would see women like those everday past or present doesn't matter...bee bye

Welcome back Legend of Zu hope your visit is for long time and not returing to your cave right away!!!